It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Still ALIVE! Wikileaks Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Multiple intelligence reports on the whereabouts of the al-Qaeda leader are contained among the documents.

They disclose publicly for the first time that bin Laden is thought to be personally overseeing the work of suicide bombers and the makers of Taliban roadside bombs which have had a devastating effect on British and US troops.

They undermine rumours bin Laden had died and also appear to contradict comments by Leon Panetta, the CIA director, as recently as last month that there had been no intelligence on the al-Qaeda leader since the “early 2000s”.

A secret “threat report” drafted by the Nato-led International Security Assistance Force (Isaf) in 2006 locates bin Laden as well as the Taliban leader Mullah Omar to the Pakistani city of Quetta as well as several villages on the Afghan border.

In 2008, he is reported to have presented an insurgent called Abdullah with an Arab bride as a reward for his work making improvised explosive devices (IEDs) in the northern Afghan province of Kunduz.

The previous year a newly developed poison, intended to kill coalition troops in Afghanistan, was named after Osama Kapa in recognition of bin Laden’s role in the Afghan war.

Isaf’s August 2006 threat report detailed a high-level meeting was held in Quetta where six suicide bombers had been given orders for a suicide bombing mission to Afghanistan.

“These meetings take place once every month, and there are usually about 20 people present,” the report adds.

“The place for the meeting alternates between Quetta and villages on the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

“The top four people in these meetings are [Taliban leader] Mullah Omar, Osama bin Laden, Mullah Dadullah and Mullah [Baradar].”

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Why did I just get the funniest feeling about this newest round of leaks?

Reports and suggest...I just don't know if I'm buying this. What kind of reports. From whom? What dates. Ugh this just isn't enough.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have no doubt he's still around, despite the posts that will say he's dead, fictional, a CIA agent etc.
It would be advantages to have him think that the US thinks he's dead and is no longer looking for him, though it's doubtful he would be too sloppy anyway.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The U.S, dissolved the task force out of the blue years ago and then, I believe, reinstated it. Can't even remember all the nonsense anymore.

I do doubt he's still alive. And even if he is? It's not talking me into backing another useless war of choice. Let law enforcement or some whack bounty hunter catch him.

Anyone have links to the Wikileaks sections these reports are in?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OK, so let's say he IS alive, just take a long shot.

The US military is able to pinpoint multiple weekly meetings that take place, along with the participants of said meetings (Bin Laden himself included) and they have done nothing to capture or kill him?

Surely, the mastermind behind the biggest tragedy in US history is a High Priority Target? /sarcasm

I have to laugh. Either he is dead and our government are complete liars, a fact we already know to be true, or he is alive and our military is completely and utterly incompetent or uninterested in bringing him down.

Take your pick.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
After this and Julian calling 9/11 a worthless conspiracy, I really don't trust wikileaks, purely disinfo.

He is a man on the run, yeah right, they would have found him, and he has been to the USA since then.

How stupid do they think we are, this is a huge scam.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This makes me believe that some of the files are bunk.

Total disinformation.

I HIGHLY doubt that Bin Laden is overseeing the suicide bombings and the EID building. Why would the "leader" of Alqaeda work himself like that?

Especially considering his deteriorating health.

Things that make you go hmm...

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Bin Laden is DEAD. Anyone recall Benazir Bhutto ?? She was assassinated a few months after making these claims.

Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was Murdered

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Obama I mean Osama

MORE

I truly believe that Osama is dead! I also believe that Bhutto was murdered because she personally knew the individual who killed him.

I also go along with Wikileaks is full of it. If they TPTB were looking for him then they have made a fool of themselves. If he works for them they have made even bigger fools of themselves for coming up with such a pathetic string of events to release their own disinformation, and making themselves look totally incompetent; let us not forget that he had to enter the USA, and if he was a wanted man how did he do that and why the **** with all the money given to homeland security did they not catch him?!!!!!!

Who knows lets see what happens with the celestial event this week maybe it is all about burying what is right in front of our eyes!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Bin Laden had a kidney disease correct me if i am wrong, but usually people with that disease live very short, and not very long, depending on how you live.

Bin laden is dead because of the kidney disease.

This why i am not trusting Wikileaks yet.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I read elsewhere that there are also reports in the Wikileaks realease claiming that Osama Bin Laden is dead.

Basically it's speculative intelligence reports. But it's interesting to see which ones the media focuses on.

And it's also interesting how it's mainstream news that he is still alive, when it was never mainstream news that he was dead

And then there is the distinct possibility that many of these reports were planted deliberately in the "leaked" release

Oh the tangled web we weave

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My gut instinct is that this is fake.

OBL is dead, there is very high odds of this.

Like 90% chance + says he is dead.

This has been discussed here at ATS countless times lol.

Many of us also think WIKILEAKS is a front. So that would make these "leaked documents" bogus.

I really do think theres a good chance this is all bogus disinformation.

Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
We've demolished entire nations over this one man...yet we cannot find him.

I suspect he will remain in the "whereabouts unknown" status until we have demolished the remaining ones previously outlined in the mid-east goal of the Project for the New American Century.

Does anyone actually believe the States could really be this inept?

Bush aside.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Bin Laden had a kidney disease correct me if i am wrong, but usually people with that disease live very short, and not very long, depending on how you live.

I would think it would not be impossible for a guy like Osama to get those old kidneys swapped out for a healthy pair, it's not exactly like it is beyond him to simply kill the perfect donor... Sure getting the operation done on the quiet would be difficult, but he is (or was depending on how you look at it) in a very powerful position - maybe he could get it done in Iran or Syria?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
No way to be sure one way or another until you can find OBL's body.
I mean, there is still debate on if Hitler is, in fact alive or dead, still to this day.

The world is big enough, and the means are available, that if someone wanted to, they could disappear fairly easily.

Sadly, it will probably be one of those things that for the next 50 years people will suggest he is still alive or dead.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Sorry but the man is dead, now its all about finding the body.
which will be rather hard.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
OK, so let's say he IS alive, just take a long shot.

The US military is able to pinpoint multiple weekly meetings that take place, along with the participants of said meetings (Bin Laden himself included) and they have done nothing to capture or kill him?

lol
i was thinking the exact same thing.
If they had intel about the meetings
and did nothing about them. Then
Osama is still a CIA Asset. And the
leaks were orchestrated propaganda
by our government. Now !!!
What part does Wikileaks play in this???
Assange just released the (so-called)
biggest security breach in US history
and is still alive and doing interviews
on Larry King.

Pardon my french
but if it smells like [snip]
then it usually is [snip]

And this smells to high heaven.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Doesn't the Pakistani secret forces aid terrorist against out troops? For many the years the U.S. hasn't been doing anything about it? Seems this is similar to that.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The recent bombing in Iran was done by a guy Iran was using in a proxy war with the US in Afghanistan. Iran was said to have been training and supplying Taliban/Al Qadi fighters on the borders between Pakistan/Afghanistan some in the Pakistani intelligence were also involed in the training and supplying of these forces.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if either fake documents were purposefully released to wikileaks or that wikileaks itself is an intelligence asset.

For instance, I wouldn't be surprised if the government purposefully leaked documents, knowing that they would show up on wikileaks, only to guide public thinking in a certain direction.

Personally, I find something very fishy about wikileaks and I think there is much more under the hood than what we are made to believe.

With that being said, I'm not suggesting that these documents are fake or misleading, rather that they very well could be.

--airspoon

top topics

<<   2 >>

join