It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jordan Maxwell Debunked SUPER thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There is not a lot of material out there refuting Jordanus Maximus (see first video if you dont get that joke) I am going to try to link it all here for the first time. as there is a good chance you might miss some it.

I am going to refrain from posting the material about his pesonal life and all the weird Russle Pine stuff and am going to stick with his "teachings" only.

Here we go:

This is the video that started it all its about an hour long:
Is called Debunking Jordan Maxwell

Google Video Link

For descriptions about whats in the video or to download it in its audio form see this website: conspiracyclothes.com...

This next video was made by a guy in England, Its called "Jordan Maxwell Water of Truth, Water of Life"

Google Video Link

The Next video is attempting to show (i think) a very important point which is that what Maxwell teaches is the mystery religion of the illuminati, BUT NOT for the purposes of learning their religion but instead he teaches it to us like it WAS the truth. and this video demonstrates that by using the interview that Maxwell did with the late William Cooper. It is called: "William Cooper Debunks Jordan Maxwell"

Google Video Link

This one also you can get the information and download the audio for free here:
conspiracyclothes.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
seriously, who cares? why is he such a punching bag to everyone? so what if he changed his name? so what if you have to read dark occult sh*t to show others the light?

it doesn't matter if he believes that stuff or not, his research has opened the eyes of many people. you don't have to believe anything he says blindly, that is not even his teaching. you would be a fool to believe anything anyone says, he teaches the opposite, to do your own homework.

the most important thing is he shows you REALITY. believe in it anyway you want.

i think icke is way more fanatical and over the top than jordan ever was. everyone turns on their teacher at some point, until you realize that you were both wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I like Jordan's stuff about Admiralty Law.

Basically, we all come from the waters.

We were "birthed" (berthed), by a "Doc" (Dock), when we came down a "Canal" (Birth Canal), and were "Delivered" (Shipped). Then the Dock Master had to sign a Birth Certificate (Bill of Lading or Proof of Delivery).

He goes on with more.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by __rich__
I like Jordan's stuff about Admiralty Law.

Basically, we all come from the waters.

We were "birthed" (berthed), by a "Doc" (Dock), when we came down a "Canal" (Birth Canal), and were "Delivered" (Shipped). Then the Dock Master had to sign a Birth Certificate (Bill of Lading or Proof of Delivery).

He goes on with more.

Pretty lousy bit of truth considering a major premise of his work is to get us to submit to the new "order" consisting of "other world" entities which he believes have a "divine rite" to rule us. (its all in the first video)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
interesting... opinion sometime later

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Opinion:
Jordan is one of the the Master Teachers and a select few brave men left on this planet. Without the knowledge he has given, I dont know how confused and lost alot of us would be.
Sure alot of his stuff can be interpreted many differnt ways as well as intentionaly designed to have multiple meanings depending on who the listener or viewer is.
There is for sure more truth than questionable pieces of information there.
Discouraging people to see him in correct form is error IMO .
Debunking Jordans work is a harsh thread title that sounds negative. If it was my thread, I would call it Questions and Possible Errors in the contents of Jordan Maxwells work Superthread. Plus a with all due respect at the end.
Just my opinion
DWT

[edit on 28-7-2010 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Opinion:
Jordan is one of the the Master Teachers and a select few brave men left on this planet. Without the knowledge he has given, I dont know how confused and lost alot of us would be.
Sure alot of his stuff can be interpreted many differnt ways as well as intentionaly designed to have multiple meanings depending on who the listener or viewer is.
There is for sure more truth than questionable pieces of information there.
Discouraging people to see him in correct form is error IMO .
Debunking Jordans work is a harsh thread title that sounds negative. If it was my thread, I would call it Questions and Possible Errors in the contents of Jordan Maxwells work Superthread. Plus a with all due respect at the end.
Just my opinion
DWT

[edit on 28-7-2010 by dntwastetime]

The error would be to assume that learning about some basic conspiracy stuff is worth being led to believe the "mysteries" which was what (if you watch the bill cooper video) you will see that Maxwell is doing. not only is he inaccurate, he is also serving as one of the 'seed groups' of the externalization of the hierarchy mentioned by Alice Bailey.

top topics

join