It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Interpretation help!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hi ....I've been in your shoes myself. I was married for 10 years, 2 years in I had a dream of my wife at the time in the passenger seat of a small white car, the driver was over weight they were traveling around a 1 way system which used to be an old bus terminus. A reoccuring nightmare of which are now what I call bursts, flashes of pictures or small scenes that last a matter of seconds.
I ignored the dreams and put it down to a fear in my subconsciuos.
10th year of my marriage I find out by accident from her sisters ex-boy friend in a bitter exchange that my wife had been seeing someone for 5 years, we inevitably seperate. The daughter that went to live with her came for her weekend visit to me and her older sister. Along came my ex-wife in a small white car with a overweight boyfriend driving and I find out from my daughter he was a bus driver.
So just remember you dreamt it so don't fear it, You've already experienced it so its no shock. Life is to be lived not feared.
A saying my mother used to say to me, "you are just a grain of sand on a windy beach full of sand that blows your way sooner or later".
Just take each day as it comes, just don't become bitter its not worth it.....take it from an old soldier.
Who knows your dream may be just what it was, a dream brought on by doubt and anxiety.

[edit on 5-8-2010 by DreamerOracle]

<< 1  2   >>

join