It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destroys a whole Negev (Al-Naqab) Village – 200 Children left Homeless as crowd of Jews Che

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Yay more race crimes in Israel

I'm not suprised though afterall Israel is the most racist country in the world, you'd think they would have learned something from WW2 but apparantly they seem to feel a need to go on some kind on wild revenge trip to inact on others what was inacted on them.

Yet if anyone says anything bad against them they get called antisemetic which I'll probably get called now lol

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I am lacking sleep so hopefully I am making some sense. This is my understanding and the way I perceive what the Bible is saying and how people should respond.

It's an abomination to God and Jesus because it is denying God had a son.

Prov 12:23 Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord; but they that deal truly are His delight.

Mat 5:43-47 You have heard that it was said you shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy, but I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you so that you may be the sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by LAinhabitant]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The current situation in Israel has about as much to do with religion as the war on terror does. That is to say , nothing. It is about politics, the inability of the Israeli government to sway away from active dismemberment of percieved threat, and toward passive defense systems which they have the capability to enact all across thier borders. They use massive firepower on weak targets, with little to no concern for innocents in the firezone, even though thier defenses could , with little modification, prevent any and all airbourne projectile threats from claiming Israeli lives,thereby ending thier need to avenge, or to destroy targets. Why kill a person who cannot hurt you? Only savages and psychopaths would do such things.
These are not the actions of Jews, nor the actions of any one who truely worships the creator God of the Israelites. Those actions are the work of a blinded, foolish politics , one which values appearance of strength, while ignoring or delaying dealing with its own internal issues. The voice of Israeli politics is the voice of hell, and it speaks with cannon fire, and the tramp of boot soles on parade grounds , a sound which one would assume any Jew would associate with the work of evil, but has by way of money, greed and decades of programming become the sound of what many have been duped into believing is the sound of salvation.
Its very simple. Only peaceful actions are Godly, only caring actions holy, only loving actions worthy in the sight of God. All but these things are sin, and any who step from that path are on the road to burning damnation.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LAinhabitant

I am lacking sleep so hopefully I am making some sense. This is my understanding and the way I perceive what the Bible is saying and how people should respond.

It looks like you stayed up later then I did, I understand that weariness can lead to mistakes in judgment. I sympathize completely.

The quote from Jesus seems to indicate that by praying for enemies we (hearers) have the possibility of being sons of the Father, at least, that is part, in the estimation of Jesus, of what being sons means.

I'm glad to hear that. I was afraid some Christians would propose some sort of holy crusade to attempt the removal of all things "abominable" which would be quite different from what Jesus said.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

These are not the actions of Jews, nor the actions of any one who truely worships the creator God of the Israelites. Those actions are the work of a blinded, foolish politics , one which values appearance of strength, while ignoring or delaying dealing with its own internal issues. The voice of Israeli politics is the voice of hell, and it speaks with cannon fire, and the tramp of boot soles on parade grounds , a sound which one would assume any Jew would associate with the work of evil, but has by way of money, greed and decades of programming become the sound of what many have been duped into believing is the sound of salvation.
Its very simple. Only peaceful actions are Godly, only caring actions holy, only loving actions worthy in the sight of God. All but these things are sin, and any who step from that path are on the road to burning damnation.

All through school, K-12, I participated in an exercise called pledging allegiance to the flag. We would stand, face the flag, put our right hands over our hearts and recite in unison:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

I think my 5th grade teacher was the first who tried to explain this to us children. He said basically that it's like an oath to not cause insurrection or breaking up of the union of states. The nation itself is defined as standing for liberty and justice for all. The oath then puts one in the position of swearing to uphold these high ideals. The under God clause he explained as upholding the rights of religious people to freely consider the demands and expectations of the state to be of a lower status than religious demands of the Deity, covering specifically the individual's right to conscientiously object to state demands which run counter to the individual's deeply held beliefs.

Imagine my shock when I got older and discovered that many people in my country take the under God clause to mean that the US is actually a theocracy, meaning that laws passed by congress are in fact the demands of God, that to break a national law is to put oneself in a damned state.

As this strange concept of the nation gathers more supporters in my country, the pressure upon the "righteous" to control the legislature increases. This is to ensure that "righteous" demands of God are mirrored in the national laws. The nation then becomes the image of God, speaking as the voice of God.

This is, of coarse a horrible abomination, at least in the minds of those who still value liberty and justice for all.

In many ways I view the so-called Jewish State of Israel as that state which is a bit ahead of the US of A in setting up an image of God (the state) which speaks in the voice of God. This of coarse is gross idolatry. I agree with you that such an idolatrous state will not find approval from a God who despises idolatry. This goes for the so-called Jewish state of Israel and the American empire that keeps it well stocked with offensive weapons.

I am minded of a verse from Daniel chapter 11

38 Instead of them, he will honor a god of fortresses; a god unknown to his fathers he will honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and costly gifts. 39 He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price.

In a sense military might itself becomes the "new god" of the US and Israel.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
And atheists say Satan doesn't exist?: Humans are rational enough and have the moral instincts enough especially when they see proper behavior among themselves to know doing something this evil (which is nothing new, picking on the Bedouins that is, see talmudists.tk...) shouldn't be done, and for them to cheer, just goes to show something else is at work, something worse then passerbys and people standing still watching a helpless person being raped by a single person they could just shout at to make go away, something demonic. The dark-skinned Sephardic Jews are also oppressed by the light-skinned Ashkenazi ones by the way, it's not simply "Jews vs Gentiles" as some think.

You shall neither vex a stranger nor oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt. You shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child. If you afflict them in any way, and they cry at all to Me, I will surely hear their cry. And My wrath shall become hot, and I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall be widows, and your sons fatherless. - Exodus 22:21-24

you shall have one law for him who acts through ignorance; for him that is native among the sons of Israel and for the alien that resides among them. - Numbers 15:29

..."'do not crush the widow or the orphan, the alien or the poor. And do not devise evil in your heart, of a man against his brother.' But they refused to listen, and gave a stubborn shoulder, and made heavy their ears from hearing. And they made their hearts adamant from hearing the Law and the Words which Jehovah of Hosts has sent through His Spirit, by the former prophets. And great wrath came from Jehovah of Hosts. And it will be, as He called, and they did not listen, so they called, and I did not listen," says Jehovah of Hosts. "So I stormed them away on all the nations whom they did not know. And the land has been wasted behind them, from passing and from returning; for they made the land of desire a waste." - Zechariah 7:11-14

And even after Israel went back to their land after many years of having been scattered, and still being scattered, they kept up their stubbornness and angered God again, provoking him to scatter them again.

concerning a stranger who is not of Your people Israel, but who comes out of a far country for Your name's sake; for they shall hear of Your great name and of Your strong hand and of Your stretched-out arm; and if he shall come and pray toward this house, hear in Heaven Your dwelling-place, and do according to all that the stranger calls to You for, so that all the peoples of the earth may know Your name, to fear You, as Your people Israel do , and that they may know that this house which I have built is called by Your name." - 1 Kings 8:41-44

If only the Bedouins new this passage, which is being hidden from them by the Judaics.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I think some people use evil as their excuse for violence and say that God hates evil. They seem to either forget or are ignorant of Rom 12:17 Return no evil for evil ...live at peace with everone.
Wisdom is beter than weapons of war Ecc 9:18

I am perplexed that Netanyahu appears to be behind this atrocity as I thought Israel had a good relationship with the Bedouins.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread597732/pg2#pid9313121]post by pthena[/

accidental double post

some interesting topic. Wish I had more time to fully participate.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by LAinhabitant]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
From: The ethnic cleansing of Palestine by Adam Horowitz on July 28, 2010
The page linked to has two video clips and photos.

This time the impact of the destruction sank in immediately. Perhaps because the 300 people who resided in al-Arakib, including their children, were sitting in the rubble when I arrived, and their anguish was evident; or perhaps because the village is located only 10 minutes from my home in Be'er Sheva and I drive past it every time I go to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem; or perhaps because the Bedouins are Israeli citizens, and I suddenly understood how far the state is ready to go to accomplish its objective of Judaising the Negev region; what I witnessed was, after all, an act of ethnic cleansing.

I'm afraid I must agree with Mr. Horowitz when he identifies the activity as ethnic cleansing.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Hey, new air blowing through!

Let's just love one another - ooooo impossible!

But until all the people who are intent on death death death win... and then are dead...

It is up to us people to love each other, help each other, until.......death death death death to the world,

which hopefully will not happen ...

Maybe we will survive.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I am perplexed that Netanyahu appears to be behind this atrocity as I thought Israel had a good relationship with the Bedouins.

The Mossad has worked with the Negev Bedouins monitoring smuggling routes into the Gaza strip. Netanyahu is merely continuing a long established policy, see the Dyan quote: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Netanyahu is concerned with keeping the coalition government together. He can't even extend the nominal Palestinian home demolition freeze past September without a threat of rupturing the coalition. Israel's legislature operates like other multi-party countries, after elections, the largest party partners up with other parties to get a clear majority before selecting PM and cabinet.

The broader issue here is Indigenous Rights. Probably the most difficult of issues for governments to deal with, specifically for the reason that indigenous peoples don't have political power, (except in Bolivia). It isn't governments that care about the politically weak, for governments don't trust them, it's people who care. And not only people:

1CO 1:26 Brothers, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28 He chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things--and the things that are not--to nullify the things that are, 29 so that no one may boast before him.

If I could I would corrupt you completely into becoming a follower of Liberation Theology, even though it has been discredited in the US through Vatican approved (current Pope, back when he held the position that replaced the Inquisition) CIA assassinations of Bishop, priests and nuns in Latin America. It has to do with human for human solidarity, mostly opposed by governments and politically powerful religious institutions.

Remember Sharon, even after all the crimes he had committed, immediately after announcing that he would end Jewish settlements on Palestinian lands "had a serious stroke, causing permanent vegetative state." Government policies take on a life of their own, a life that seems to transcend the limitations of mere mortals.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I place my trust in the spirit within me to guide me and not the pope. I am open to being "corrupted" as sometimes what we originally believe is not really the truth at all.

Enlighten me please if you feel inclined.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by LAinhabitant]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
By your signature you seem to be a good candidate. I did say "If I could". It's the spirit within you that does the actual corrupting.

Are you familiar with the Kahlil Gibran book, The Prophet? The guy's exiled and it isn't until his exile is over that the people decide to ask him about things. In a sense, question and answer seems a good format. Intuitive formulation of theories and testing of theories is useful too. I should probably start a new thread in BTS so there won't be the danger of getting off topic like I am right now.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Update on Cheering Jews
High School aged volunteers for the Israeli Civilian Guard, the means by which the young get integrated into the military apparatus of the state. Compare to U.S. Junior Reserve Officer Training Corp (JROTC) or Gemany's Hitler Youth of the last century. A means for early indoctrination in militaristic and/or racist thinking.

Moments before the destruction of the Bedouin village of al-Arakib, Israeli high school age police volunteers lounge on furniture taken from a family's home.uruknet.com...

The spectacle of Israeli youth helping destroy al-Arakib helps explain why 56% of Jewish Israeli high school students do not believe Arabs should be allowed to serve in the Knesset – why the next generation wants apartheid. Indeed, the widespread indoctrination of Israeli youth by the military apparatus is a central factor in Israel’s authoritarian trend. It would be difficult for any adolescent boy to escape from an experience like al-Arakib, where adults in heroic warrior garb encourage him to participate in and gloat over acts of massive destruction, with any semblance of democratic values.
Read the whole story here

This is a crisis for democracy.
The story by Max Blumenthal The “Summer Camp Of Destruction:” Israeli High Schoolers Assist The Razing Of A Bedouin Town here also.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by pthena]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
the palestinian should have left the land they were occupying willingly and this would never have happened.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
And they expect us to continue to weep for them over the "holocaust"?

The reason that they were persecuted and expelled from every country where they ever settled is becoming very obvious.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

And they expect us to continue to weep for them over the "holocaust"?

I, for one actually do still weep because of the holocaust.

The reason that they were persecuted and expelled from every country where they ever settled is becoming very obvious.

Because the subject matter of this thread happens to touch upon actions done by official actions of the State of Israel against their own citizens, does not mean that I hate Jews.

You seem to imply that the Jews somehow deserved all the harsh treatment they received during the Inquisition, the Nazi holocaust, and the Pogroms. I am not of that opinion. State and religious governments have a history of not trusting non-conformists. Conformist majorities can be counted on to comply with government demands.

Jews today are being jerked around as much as the rest of us by the shadow PTB. I happen to think that TPTB has a Jewish name, and is actively engaged in inciting racism against Jews. This is a conspiracy site after all. The racism being generated is in order to get so many Jews into "greater Israel" in order to escape persecution that the non-Jews will be pushed out by the shear population pressure.

I don't think the Inquisition was part of this plot, but the Nazi Holocaust just may have been part of the same plot still being carried out today. It's not just against the Goyim, it is against Jews mostly, and we all, Arab, Samaritan, Druze, and Gentile are the victims, and some are the enablers. Can you tell the difference?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by pthena]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This morning I was listening to the radio and Doug Stephan came on and was talking about how he thought Obama's mandatory national service "volunteering" was a good idea. He brought up how some Americans go to Israel to serve in their military because "that's what it means to be a good Jew."
I jumped up and turned off the radio and made a mental note to myself to make sure that in the future I turn the radio off before his show comes on.
Being a Zionist has nothing to do with being a "good Jew".

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfinn

I hope this was an attempt at sarcasm and that you are not serious.
Are you "occupying" your house?
I guess the Indians should have all packed up and left America so the Europeans could move in without any impediment?
Do you feel confident that you will not be asked to cease to exist, when your time comes, for something like the future expansion of China into the Eastern Pacific?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60
I'm not familiar with Doug Stephan and I guess maybe I don't care to be either. On Obama, there's a pretty good description of his problems on today's Democracy Now: Andrew Bacevich on Afghanistan War: "The President Lacks the Guts to Get Out"

You showed the clip from the West Point speech in December 2009, when he made the decision to escalate the war in Afghanistan and to make it Obama’s war. I think that was a tragic error. The Afghanistan decision was his opportunity to begin to chart a new course on national security policy, to begin to break away from this pattern of behavior that we’ve adhered to for the past sixty or so years. And he blew it. I can’t pretend to look into his heart and understand what factors caused him to make the decision he did. I suspect that a political calculation may have weighed more heavily than a strategic calculation or a moral calculation. And I find that deeply upsetting, because I, and I think many of us, felt that here, finally, was a public figure who—whose decisions would not be influenced primarily by political calculations.

This isn't exactly on topic but I suppose it is indirectly because of the "National Service" aspects. Such a program, in my opinion, would serve to increase nationalism in the youth. I really don't think we have a deficit of nationalism in this country.

On the other hand, there is quite a lot of pushing for secessionism and insurrection these days and nationalism could be seen as the balance. But what if both sides of the push are coming from the same source? Very likely, as far as I'm concerned. Both increase militarism, and violence in general. What seems to not be pushed is individual sanity and rational thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join