It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel destroys a whole Negev (Al-Naqab) Village – 200 Children left Homeless as crowd of Jews Che

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Israel destroys a whole Negev (Al-Naqab) Village – 200 Children left Homeless as crowd of Jews Cheered

www.intifada-palestine.com

Netanyahu calls Bedouin citizens of Israel “real threat” – and next, an entire village in the Negev is demolished

Presenting the Bedouin citizens of Israel as “a real threat” gives legitimacy to the expulsion of Israel’s Bedouin citizens from the Negev in order to “Judaize” it. We call on all who care for democracy to give their support to this threatened community.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/7/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I would like also to discuss how this relates to Oaths of allegiance to Jewish Democratic State for citizenship.

Also the current and proposed laws concerning conversion. The Chief Rabbinate in Tel Aviv seems to recognize only Orthodox as real Jews. If I understand correctly this puts into question Russian Jews, some 300,000 as not recognized as "real Jews". Also, some kick back from American and German Jewish groups.

It seems to me that something similar to Roman Catholic traditions of ex-communication and denial of weddings and burials is underway in Israel. Is there a Jewish Papacy forming in Israel? some kind of Image?

www.intifada-palestine.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Fury at Israeli ‘oath of allegiance’
Law On Jewish Identity Prompts Split in Israel, Anger Abroad

[edit on 27-7-2010 by pthena]

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/7/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

More proof of a need for a single state.

If there was one state, it would be the state land. Not Israeli or Palestinian.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
These were Israeli citizen's whose homes were destroyed. They just didn't happen to be Jewish.

There are different kinds of one state solution.
1) Get rid of non-Jews and have a strictly Jewish state.

2) Open all separation walls and have a United Hebrew Republic, with full right of return to Palestinian refugees. No particular ethnic or religious test for citizenship.

Which sounds closer to what you would propose?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I favor Arbrahamistan. A state for all people of Abraham. Like the Bible talked about. And of course open to the world and free.

The Dome of the Rock was designed by a Christian, ordered by a Muslim, and meant for a new Temple of Solomon. It is meant to be for all mankind. Not any one group.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I favor Arbrahamistan. A state for all people of Abraham. Like the Bible talked about. And of course open to the world and free.

You would say then that the promise to Abraham, that his seed would occupy the land from the Mediterranean Sea to the River Euphrates was fulfilled a very long time ago? That no one had to be killed or driven away? That 1948 is of no particular importance?

The Dome of the Rock was designed by a Christian, ordered by a Muslim, and meant for a new Temple of Solomon. It is meant to be for all mankind. Not any one group.

I don't know much about the Dome of the Rock other than that it is supposed to be the spot of Abraham's interrupted son sacrifice.

I think Al-Aqsa is considered closer to site of Solomon's temple.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
On a massive scale the psychology of abuse still holds true it seems.
It has been percieved by many psychologists that the "abused vistims"often become the abuser of the possibility exists where the tables can be reversed....May even take" turns "playing the roles....
Is this why isreal seems so impervious to warnings from outsiders that they have become the same as their Nazi torturers since the last few decades ?
It certainly looks like they have lost any sense of proportion or sense of morality /humanity.......there must be a broad psychological explanation for it....has the constant paranoid atmosphere turned them into zombie killing machines without heart or souls?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Yea pretty much. When the Brits and French left, they should have formed a united Arbahamic republic, rather then just divide it up and let them sort out their own problems. The last 60 years of war were easily avoidable if the Europeans were more responsible in freeing their colonies.

I learned about the Dome of the Rock in an architectural course. It was designed as a public structure, not a mosque. There was some issue with now allowing non-Muslims in that could easily be solved. But yea. It was designed by a Byzantium Christian and ordered by the Muslim leader, specifically selected because This Muslim leader was competing with Mecca. There was some divisions going on with the Caliphate and effectively the ruler of Jerusalem wanted attention. Rebuilding Solomon's temple was an obvious eye catcher. It's design is purely Eastern Roman Empire. The only Islamic quality of it is the Arabic scriptures all over it.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Is this why isreal seems so impervious to warnings from outsiders that they have become the same as their Nazi torturers since the last few decades ?

There does seem to be a horror of what collectively(in general, since individuals are effected differently) they identify as times of near annihilation.

The Soviets after WWII, in order to distance themselves from the violence they suffered, controlled satellite client states as a buffer. Iron curtains to keep others at a distance and keep the buffer populations inside as human shields.

I consider it not quite healthy to forever identify yourself as "those who almost were wiped out, and we will do whatever it takes to ensure our continuing existence."

The Cold War of mutual paranoia only lasted 50 years. I don't hear Russians constantly bringing up WWII; for that matter I don't hear Germans constantly talking about the deliberate bombing of whole civilian cities by the Allies.

It seems a gross distortion to me, that a people who should identify themselves as descendants of Abraham, even through adoption and as those who were brought out of Egypt, as it was spoken "... who brought you out of Egypt, out of the house of bondage" should instead mark themselves as the victims of atrocity.

It certainly looks like they have lost any sense of proportion or sense of morality /humanity.......there must be a broad psychological explanation for it....has the constant paranoid atmosphere turned them into zombie killing machines without heart or souls?

Any group of people propagandized in to thinking that they are under a constant and unrelenting "existential threat" would act that way, in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
From OP:

The villagers, mostly children and old people, were left stunned near the destroyed village, shelterless and waterless under the blazing sun

The destruction of the village was carried out despite dispute over ownership of the land still pending in the courts. Residents of al-Arakib are neither squatters nor invaders: their village has existed many years before the creation of Israel in 1948. Residents had been evicted by the state in 1951, but returned to the land on which they live and which they cultivate. Ownership of the land is now the subject of proceedings in the Be’er Sheva District Court, where academic researchers have already testified in confirmation of the residents’ ownership right in the land.

See how easily I get turned to think about the psychological problems of the Jewish Zionists! When the article concerns the actual physical threat the Bedouins find themselves in; homeless, olivetreeless, in the blazing sun.

I am reminded of a story I read once, the driving away of Hagar and Abraham's first son, close to the very area of this village. GE 21:15 When the water in the skin was gone, she put the boy under one of the bushes. 16 Then she went off and sat down nearby, about a bowshot away, for she thought, "I cannot watch the boy die." And as she sat there nearby, she began to sob.

After a split like this, can any reconciliation ever be possible?

"Then Abraham breathed his last and died at a good old age, an old man and full of years; and he was gathered to his people. His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite," Gen 25:8,9

"Altogether, Ishmael lived a hundred and thirty-seven years. He breathed his last and died, and he was gathered to his people." Gen 25:17

"Isaac lived a hundred and eighty years. Then he breathed his last and died and was gathered to his people, old and full of years. And his sons Esau and Jacob buried him." Gen. 35:28,29

Are there three different peoples that Abraham, Ishmael, and Isaac were gathered to? No, the same people. What God has joined then, let no man put asunder.

Who are these Zionist Jews? While they can be Abraham's Children, do they choose instead to be the everlasting children of Nazi Holocaust?

I think some serious decisions need to be made. Don't you?

[edit on 27-7-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Negev Coexistence Forum for Civil Equality - Dukium

Background
Before 1948, it is estimated that 65,000-90,000 Bedouins lived in the Negev area (Falah 1989). The main source of livelihood for this semi-nomadic population was cattle, herds, rain-fed agriculture, and commerce (Yiftachel 2004; Meir 1997). During Israel’s War of Independence in 1948, 80-85% of the Naqab Bedouins population became refugees. Like other indigenous peoples, the Naqab-Negev Bedouins underwent forced relocation – the 11,000 that remained inside Israel’s borders were moved in the 1950s and 60s from their ancestral lands into a restricted zone called the siyag (closure), located in the northeastern Negev and known for its low agricultural fertility (Hamdan 2005; Yiftachel 2004). This area constituted only 10 percent of the Bedouins land prior to 1948 (Abu Sa’ad 2004). Joining the six tribes that already dwelled in this area were twelve additional tribes from various areas of the Negev. Because no permanent building (stone or concrete) was permitted by the authorities in the siyag, most residents were forced to erect shacks and tents.

Note: Underlining is mine.

During these 18 years, the processes of dislocation, subsequent sedentarization and partial modernization worked to destroy the indigenous Bedouins culture and way of life. In fact, this was the Israeli policy:

"We should transform the Bedouins into an urban proletariat… Indeed, this will be a radical move which means that the Bedouin would not live on his land with his herds, but would become an urban person… His children would be accustomed to a father who wears trousers, does not carry a Shabaria [the traditional Bedouin knife] and does not search for vermin in public. This would be a revolution, but it may be fixed within two generations. Without coercion but with governmental direction… this phenomenon of the Bedouins will disappear". (Moshe Dayan, Ha’aretz interview, 31 July 1963).

Some witness accounts here: english.aljazeera.net...
I find it quite disingenuous for the Israeli government to simply not recognize tent and shack villages while at the same time issuing zero building permits.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The dome of the rock is an abomination on the Lords holy ground. It will be utterly destroyed. As a matter of fact the Pal.s are busy undermining it's foundations so that when it collapses they can blame it on the Jews.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders
Hello SevenThunders.

If you are a Christian Zionist, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

Right off the bat though, I'd like to know:
1) in what way this mosque is an abomination to the Lord.
2) do you have some source information that Palestinians are undermining it?
3) Who is this Lord you mention?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
sad, i feel for the kids, they dont know what all this crap is about, they just want to live and be happy, ya know.... i also feel sorry for the people who still hold to these stupid religions... GODS chosen people... GOD said this is our land.... Allah said this, Allah said that...so stupid imho...also wtf is "your not jew enough"... so, is judaism a race or religion?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012DragonSlayer

sad, i feel for the kids, they dont know what all this crap is about, they just want to live and be happy, ya know.... i also feel sorry for the people who still hold to these stupid religions... GODS chosen people... GOD said this is our land.... Allah said this, Allah said that...so stupid imho...also wtf is "your not jew enough"... so, is judaism a race or religion?

People, including kids, would like to live. When you have nowhere to stay, and nowhere to go, it becomes rather difficult.

You must have actually read some of those links, thank you. There were other stories I've read but couldn't then find the links to. In one story, the Ultra Orthodox European Jews didn't want there children going to school with Ultra Orthodox long time resident Jews because they "weren't committed enough", they didn't want their children corrupted.

As far as I'm concerned, Jewishness is a self-identification, not specifically genetic or religious.

Still, I see that any discussion of the plight of non-Jews in Palestine/Israel quickly turns to the Jewish problem. This indicates to me that they are the ones with the choices to make. A man in a prison can't walk out just because he decides to. It's the jailor who is the one who must choose.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012DragonSlayer
I clicked the link in your signature and got re-directed to Holocaust Denial Videos

I hope this isn't some trap to get me marked as a holocaust denier, because as we have been trained to think, "a holocaust denier is evil by definition, and every bit as guilty of the holocaust as those who did it."

An interesting paragraph from the Manifesto: underlining by me

Christianity is a proud and interesting cultural heritage. But as a present-day belief system it can hold people back intellectually and culturally. A fundamental of Christianity is it's dumb portrayal of evil. But consider the possibility that a modern dumb portrayal of evil is the holocaust. So like Christianity, could the holocaust also hold people back intellectually and culturally? A fundamental of both being a worldview of good and evil? And could this hold society back, ping pong-ing, or reinforced with, media capitalism? We see news reporting and television shows, movies promoting righteous violence to take on "evil people." On a global level the "evil people" are often resistant to capitalism like North Korea; or resistant to Israel's treatment of the Palestinians (Iraq, Taliban, Al-Qaeda) Again the movie Idiocracy comes to mind when it had a stadium sports-like media spectacle of the USA using overwhelming force on it's enemies. The stadium spectators playing electric guitars while monster trucks ran over the enemies.

Whatever anybody thinks about how many Jews, along with Gypsies, Poles, homosexuals, or others considered undesirable by a "better" group, were systematically eliminated through state programs, it is a legitimate observation that worldviews of good/evil, us/them, safe/dangerous are the root of much violence, along with the justification of that violence.

My definition of Myth is: that story in which you view yourself in relation to the world and to those around you. A narrative that does not depend upon verifiable facts. Historical accuracy is optional.

For instance, the story of the Exodus, wherein the Israelites were commanded to utterly destroy every human and human habitation they came upon, so that they, and they alone, would possess the land, and the worship of the exclusivist deity would be the only religion in the land. Not only was this commanded, but in large part carried out.

Personally, I don't consider this to be quite historically accurate according to modern concepts of accuracy. There are those, including fundamentalist Christians who consider this narrative to be quite literal and historical.

Imagine what it would feel like to be such a Christian, not of the "special" people. I, if I were such a Christian, would think, in my cowardly way something like this: "I will stay away from that land, let the inhabitants suffer the destruction, encourage and finance the emigration of all those "special" people into that "special" land. Once the other inhabitants are all dead, then I will quarantine that land."

Something like this is in fact happening. American Zionist Christians are the facilitators, cowardly American politicians rubber stamp it, thinking to thereby keep their positions. And yes, the holocaust is the justification presented for "liberal, kind-hearted, humanitarian" consumption, so that they can delude themselves into thinking something good is happening.

"Too bad for the non-Jews, that's their problem". It really is time for such nonsense to end.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

All this proves Israel is not a democracy it wants the world the believe. The similarities are so glaring between Apartheid South Africa and todays Israel..

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I can't answer for 7 Thunders but to me( Dome of Rock) it's an abomination to Christ Jesus because there is a plaque there that states that God has no son.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by I AM LEGION
I was born in a location within the boundaries of what is known as the United States of America, which makes me a natural born citizen. All through school I was taught how wonderful democracy is, especially American democracy, in which race, ethnicity, religion, and even national origin (for naturalized citizens) are of no consequence for equal participation in civil life. And the civil rights of minorities are protected. That's the ideal anyway.

This is what I think of when I think democracy. There is no way I can consider the so-called Jewish State of Israel in any way a democracy like the US democracy.

Moreover, there is an internationally recognized human right known as "right of return" whereby refugees are guaranteed the opportunity to return after the conditions, (war, famine, disaster) have ended. As long as Israel refuses this right, it is in gross violation of international norms of behavior.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LAinhabitant
I suppose, since verses from the Qur'an are part of the decor, that such a verse could appear there somewhere.

I really am at a loss though, in understanding what you mean by an abomination to Christ Jesus. Did Jesus give a list somewhere of things he considers abominations, and if so, did he say what to do about it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join