It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus, Caesar, Cleopatra & Ancient Egypt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
Please help me find this documentary

Okay I remember watching one of those conspiracy documentaries about the hidden mysteries of Egypt and how Jesus was actually the child of Cleopatra and Caesar etc..

In the documentary it talks about the hidden religion of the Pharaohs (which was an interesting mix of Christianity and Egyptian lore as well as talking about certain blood-lines etc following them from the distant past to our current times.

I've searched high and low and haven't been able to find the dang video again; it was very interesting information regardless of it's validity.. I was hoping to find it again and go over the details.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think it may also have had some information about the Pharaohs being black... I cannot recall

Its was RING OF POWER by amenstop i think

It went through saying Moses Noah & Jesus were decended from Pharoes or were the original Hebrew Pharoes

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I think it may also have had some information about the Pharaohs being black... I cannot recall

That's something known as "Afrocentrism."

Actually it's something known as "real life"
You should try reading books instead of cartoons for historical facts.

Zondervans Bible Dictionary:

Ham: 1. The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood.
He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negros, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.
His indecency, when his father lay drunken, bought a curse upon Canaan.
2.City E of Jordan.
3.The descendants of the original Ham. In these passages "Ham" is used as another name for Egypt as representing Ham`s principal descendants.

Portraying the Egyptians, The Israelites, and everyone else in history as white is known as "Iconoclasm".

Also "Africa" was named after Roman General Publius Cornelius Scipio Africanus in 200 BC.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Wise Man]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wrong thread please delete post , thanks

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
Please help me find this documentary

Okay I remember watching one of those conspiracy documentaries about the hidden mysteries of Egypt and how Jesus was actually the child of Cleopatra and Caesar etc..

In the documentary it talks about the hidden religion of the Pharaohs (which was an interesting mix of Christianity and Egyptian lore as well as talking about certain blood-lines etc following them from the distant past to our current times.

I've searched high and low and haven't been able to find the dang video again; it was very interesting information regardless of it's validity.. I was hoping to find it again and go over the details.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by senam

It was an amateurish YouTube, I think is where I saw it, but for all that . . . they were startling in that they were on the right track, if not, probably, for the wrong reasons. It was coming at the important new research that has gone into the gens and genealogy of the Caesars and Cleopatra in Egypt, around 48 bce when Julius Caesar got there after defeating Pompey at Pharsalos, to 30 bce after the battle of Actium - but then connecting it to the standard and very ahistorical Biblical orthodoxy about the "life" of Jesus. The leap from Caesar's own contemporary 'Commentaries', which is about as accurate and authentic as you can get, coming from a first-person protagonist, to the mess of the life of "Jesus" beginning roughly over 40 years later, according to endlessly contradictory gospels, and the mess of indecipherable Herodian genealogy in Josephus's 'Antiquities of the Jews', written another hundred years later. Christian apologists are trying to figure out all the contradictions, but there isn't nearly enough objective analysis.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I remember reading something about JC and how he engineered the idea of Christianity as a whole religion for Rome and Jesus Christ is Actually Julius Ceaser himself with his own engineering to be always worshipped even if the people didn't know it. I cannot remember the bloody docu for it though, personally I think he was real, a true humanitarian

But this theory is pretty interesting think I'll give it a watch.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join