It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To catch a thief . Cheerleader super hero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
Ever wonder with all the super hero's in comics and movies why no one has ever tryed to be one in real life?
well here we have the Super cheerleader whose alter ego is stopping criminals in a low cut dress .
With just a twist and turn and give her a C R I M I N A L she will get the bad guy and save the mall for all shoppers.
Mostly woman shoppers but hey.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I saw the video. I find it Really Odd that no where in this story does any one say, that this girl KNEW the guy running toward her was a suspected thief.

By her own testimony she does not know why the man is running.. there were no cops or mall security involved. No one was yelling "stop thief". There is no word that any stolen goods were found on the man she tackled.

This could have been a guy running to his car because his wife called and said she is in labor.

This girl is a loose cannon, who should not be treated as a hero. She could have really hurt somebody.

Yes, the newsman did say cops arrested a man at the mall that day, but it is not conformation it was the same man.

For this girl to tackle someone without rhyme or reason is absurd.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Reasons why (my opinion):

1. The person would be arrested

2. You then become a target for criminals, your family and friends are at risk

3. Once you do something the people don't like, you will be rejected

4. You'd be taking the pride away from everyday heros (firefighters, police)

join