It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Tancredo calls for Obama impeachment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I didn't see this anywhere when I did a search here. If it's already been posted, please feel free to remove it. Also, if it's in the wrong spot, feel free to move it elsewhere. Thanks.
Former Rep. Tom Tancredo is calling for Obama to be impeached. He says that Obama is a danger to America and the constitution.

video.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I listened to this guy and everything he had to say... See, I like to give everyone a chance to be heard....

That said, this guy offered nothing as far as why he should be impeached...

All this guy did was say, essentially, he does not like the president or how he runs the country... I am sorry, but not liking the president is not grounds for impeachment.

It is not against the law for the president to be disliked.... if so, every single president in US history would have been impeached...

Not being satisfied with the job he is doing, is not an impeachable offense.

It is just this guy saying he doesn't like the job the president has done.....

What else can I say with out repeating myself? Not much, just this guy does not like Obama but offers up nothing as far as what impeachable offenses the president has commited...

Good work to the reporter for pointing that out...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Gotta give credit to the journalist (whatever the womans title is.) on that interview. Not typically how I view fox, but she asked him hard questions that essentially sent him to a confused rambling..

But basically its a guy saying I don't like Obama so Im going to make wide accusations about him destroying the country and then not back them up with fact.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Good luck.... GW Bush Impeachment movement went nowhere & there were plenty of reasons to impeach.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I wonder why FOX didn't back this guy 100%

He should have went on Glenn Beck, he would have gotten total agreement from Beck.

This guy is a complete rambling idiot.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

I don't see it happening, either. I just posted it because I thought some might find it of interest. It would be nice if he had listed some facts or concrete reasons why Obama should be impeached.

new topics

top topics

join