It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Conceal Carry a Firearm?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I carry a cheap .380. It is light, accurate, and easy to conceal. I carried a Springfield 1911 for a long time. I love the gun, but it was never fun to carry. My emotional attachment made me endure a lot of pain to carry that gun, but I finally got smart and switched to the smaller one.

FYI: I can carry at work. It is very, very important to conceal at work, and not speak about it. There is no way I could carry a 1911, or a 4 inch barrelled revolver without the typical "adjusting" that is a tell-tale giveaway, or the suit jacket, or little bag. Anything that would make carrying the larger gun feasible, would also give away its presence. the sleek .380 is really the only choice that is a decent gun (not .22 or .25) and also easily concealable for me.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yeah, the laser sighted .380 has really made a comeback in the last few years. KelTec, Ruger, Sig and the most recent S&W bodyguard. I was really tempted to go that route but I want my next sidearm to be a CC and have the ability to really put it to use at the range.

The Glock 27 .40 is another one I'm interested in but the 686 really has my attention.

[edit on 8/5/2010 by kinglizard]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join