It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad says expects U.S. to attack MidEast soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad says expects U.S. to attack MidEast soon

ca.news.yahoo.com

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran expects the United States to launch a military strike on "at least two countries" in the Middle East in the next three months, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told state-run Press TV

"The logic that they can persuade us to negotiate through sanctions is just a failure," Ahmadinejad said..
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-7-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm sure he has sources inside Afghani/Iraqi military that are giving him heads up on such an attack...

I truly wish this could be solved peacefully because Iran will destroy Tel Aviv and the US green zone in Iraq and that will worry the whole world and pretty much "give clearance" for USrael to nuke Tehran into the ground.

For once, I am actually very worried about the outcome of this upcoming war more-so than ever.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

ca.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Gerald Celente, Wayne Madison, and others who have been right about things in the past seem to think as Ahmadinejad does.
Though they think it may be either Israel and/or the US

I hope they don't slaughter too many innocent people, or Iranian Jews, or children, or Russian or Chinese nationals...or Anyone..

But hey, gotta get that oil for BP.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Iran has many good looking hot babes im sorry to see them go like that
so does Israel

is it just me, or what i really want to just take all the girls from these countries and let the boys nuke each other

You talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you, you're psychotic,

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I love women covered in oil...
Baby oil.
just don't get any on my beer so that the bottle gets slippery...

good line about talking to god...i have a lease he signed says I don't have to pay rent but I'm told its a fake..
oh well...
Darned Iranians, better go nuke them.
I don't want to have to pay for my oil. I only want stolen oil in my tank.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well, I too have been aprehensive about how the chess pieces are stacking up in the region, however I suspect President Ineedanutjob is simply trying to pull some of the ire off that he caused yesterday with his comments to Medvedev.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yeah, well it seems pretty obvious that it's coming within the year. Then again, the media has been propagating the notion of Iran having nukes for more than 5 years that I recall. It seems this is up to the intelligence agencies to figure out how much public scrutiny will come from such an operation/war. I do expect a false flag to come first, then it'll be all out war in the middle east, or rather an expanded war there.

link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Gerald Celente, Wayne Madison, and others who have been right about things in the past seem to think as Ahmadinejad does.
Though they think it may be either Israel and/or the US

I hope they don't slaughter too many innocent people, or Iranian Jews, or children, or Russian or Chinese nationals...or Anyone..

But hey, gotta get that oil for BP.

Bet hey, gotta get that oil for US.

Who the hell do you think BP sells it to!!!!!!!!!!!! Oil consumers, the largest being the US.

link   
Ahmadinejad is exaggerating to gain world attention to prevent this very thing from happening. Barring an "accident" or Israel going rogue, no one is going to attack anyone.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Discussion already ongoing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I totally agree with you.
The problem is the US government can invade any country now because their own people cant see the similarities between the US government and the German government of WW2.
We only have to let them hear our voices but we turn away and say nothing.

As for the replies you`ve had off a couple of idiots who think this is a joke.......they are very sad imitations of human beings.

People dont want war.
Only greedy, murdering governments and corporations.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The US has been actively attacking the middle east for nearly 15 years, give or take depending on your perspective. This seems like more propaganda targeted directly at us.

Aren't we always preparing to attack the middle east? isn't that like, our day job or something?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Iran could not reach the Green zone and any missiles to tel aviv would be gone. If there would be a strike, I really can't see who else other than Syria and Iran. They ARE the only 2 middle eastern nations that do not support us.

I don't see why we need to attack a democratizing state. It's doing very well on its own. And the UN is in Syria so they can't do anything.

So yea, nothing will happen likely.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
He also said this about an octopus

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian leader, says Paul the Octopus, the sea creature that correctly predicted the outcome of World Cup games, is a symbol of all that is wrong with the western world.

The Iranian president accused the octopus of spreading "western propaganda and superstition."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The world rulers want total control. We Americans have been paying taxes and fighting their wars. Since they out sourced the whole of our industry, destroyed our currency and programmed a generation of self serving nihilists, is it possible that in our current fractured culture, that we have out lived our usefulness? Is the candle about to be removed from it's place?
Do these world owners plan a world war where Americans are winners because they just love us? I dare say that 'they' hold us in contempt for breathing 'their' air.
As far as people go who make jokes about the suffering of innocent human beings, made in God's image, learn to have compassion for other people because we all may need a little in the near future.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

pal, its a forum. People are here to express themselves and comment, if sarcam goes over your head, who is the idiot?

BP has the contracts for the majority of oil in Iraq now. which is a major theft. That oil was supposed to pay the US back for the war and of course it is being used to suck the money out of the people who paid for the war the US and the Iraqis.
and the Iranians are next for their oil and the units they might denominate it in. keep the oil in the ground and the price of the oil in circulation goes up.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Original Thread Here

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join