It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tug boat hits well causes new gusher in Gulf

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Do you have the gps coordinates for this well? I cannot find it on my coastal nav charts. I would like to see if it is on the chart. I know my chartplotter has an alarm for hazards when i roam into the areas.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
Watch the exterminator on A&E tonight at 9.You will see what the gulf really looks like.The guy put his hand in the water and the oil was about a half foot thick in some places.So for those that think it's all good..watch the show and see for yourself.

yeah, i watched that show. and all i can say is wow. those guys are freaks, worst show ive ever seen.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
this happens all the time in the gulf, you people are just hearing about it because of the BP incident, had it not been for the BP incident you would never have been the wiser nor would you have given a damm about some tug boat hitting an oil well in Louisiana.
go back to your normal lives of watching sports, reality tv and fighting over politics, the gulf was fine before you came along and will be fine long after you lose interest.
damm hippies.

[*SNIP*] You don't own a $200,000.00 house here, like I do! But excuse me, it's not alright, and NO, it doesn't happen all the time!
But I think there is something else going on here. That they are trying to get people evacuated away, so they can cover up what they are really up to! I just wish I knew what that was!

Mod Edit: Removed name calling.

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

[edit on 7/29/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
As a Canadian, I can find little info on this subject. It was mentioned once or twce on MSM but has disappeared. Reports were that high methane levels had forced a two mile 'no approach zone' but I find no mention if it has been totally stopped. Can anybody from the Gulf inform me? Wonder what amount of power is needed to push water and oil 100ft in the air? With that kind of pressure on an old pipe, probably a fish touching it would have set it off.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join