It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tug boat hits well causes new gusher in Gulf

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I was right about the BP incident. I am also right about this new incident, happens all the time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
So there are no gps monitoring devices on the boats/ wells where an alarm will go off when approaching to close to well??

[edit on 7/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

that sounds like an excellent idea. I wonder why, in this age, that boats dont "upload" everyday or something, current data on all obstructions, well heads, sand bars, things of the sort.

LOL.

Things are not as technologically advanced as you might think. Have you ever worked a tugboat? Not exactly conducive to playing with your blackberry.

Not saying its not a great idea... just that the real world isnt so retro-fitted as you might want to beliece.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Maybe ambiotic oil is real and the wells are starting to burst themselves open.

I mean the oil is shooting 20 feet into the air, why would a well with that kind of output be not in use?

also seams to me that tug boats only run around 16 to 18 feet deep for the big ones try 100 feet long with a 3900 hourse power engine.

www.dimensionsguide.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Can you say "conspiracy" boys and girls....gooooodd. Sheeesh!!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yeah, a tug boat hit the well head, or the pressure problems shot the well head off....This is horrible. I think they are just planning on uncapping every well and killing the gulf..

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
When they start comming up to the surface -YOUR BUG OUTZ TIMEZ SHALLZ BEGINZ...

Figured you all deserve that much????????

[edit on 7/27/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hmm.. another BP well?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Do you specifically wait until your post will be the first on each page or something?

Just wondering...

[edit on 27/7/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No it doesn't.. get real!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I think you're onto something. Doesn't happen ALL THE TIME but sure happens a lot.

Edited to take out over exaggerated reaction on my part

[edit on 27-7-2010 by nunya13]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
to me this looks like an attempt to keep the focus on the gulf. this one will get capped quick, but the oil in the gulf will stay in the news cycle. Maybe this kind of incident happens everyday, but I highly doubt this was an accident.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It seems ...if true...that this would be an awful convenient excuse for BP to NOT have to pay for total cleanup...they will now be able to say that a portion of oil in the gulf is due to this "accident"

Perhaps Im being a bit too conspiritorial, but BP has not developed an honest reputation in my book.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What is the point of your link? If you read a few post from you it looks like you enjoy being an A**. Please if you just want to act childish please do it elsewhere. Now please show all this info you have that this happens all the time. I was born and raised on the gulf south of Tampa and I haven't heard or seen where these wells are always being hit. Lets see the evidence please.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

How exactly are you right about the BP incident? The thread you linked to is discussing where all the oil is and you respond with "BUWAHHAHAHA" or something like that as if you've been proven wrong. All it proves is that a massive amount of a toxic chemical was used to "disperse" a massive amount of oil so it wouldn't show up (oil plumes anyone?) which means we have something new to worry about.

Let's say for the sake of argument you are right about BP. How in the world would that automatically infer that you are right about this new spill being something that happens all the time. You haven't proven anything other than the fact that you jump to conclusions just as much as anyone else on this forum does.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I am gonna be polite towards you for now, but that thread is about oil dissapearing in the gulf. What does that have to do with wells being hit all the time by boats. Please help me understand the correlation of the two events.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Nope. I'm not buying that story either. I mean what is a tug boat doing so close to that rig anyway? I think this is all "the culling of the useless eaters" Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theories" series talked about.
Anyone see that series? If you haven't get it on youtube. Very sad....very,very, very sad.

"

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

simple, the doom and gloom crowd attacked me when i started a thread telling them to relax, the bp incident is not the end of the gulf as we know it.
and i was right on that one, i also state that this one is not caused by bp and not out of the norm, boats run into platforms all the time in the gulf (by "all the time" I mean frequently")

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I wasn't joking on other threads including my own, that we will soon be witnesses of events of Biblical proportions

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join