It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama. Please put the Pope in jail.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Obama. Please arrest my Pope. It speaks to Duty and law enforcement.

Religionists of all stripes should demand action against known criminals regardless of religious affiliations.

No one should be above the law.

Is it our duty as people of faith, belief, spirituality of some description to, demand law enforcement.

Is it our duty to demand that the law of the land be upheld?

Should President Obama be encouraged to bring my Pope to secular justice?

Regards
DL

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
What did the pope do? Did he commit this crime in the United States?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
nah whatuknow he just doesn't want the catholic church to be real or communion and all those things havingt do with it.

so what do you do to push it from your mind and make it false in your own mind.

make an irrelevant post about the pope belonging in jail.

how do you know obama is an angel. huh. how do you know obama isnt a freemasnonic president trying to bring about a global order to enslave us.

peace.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Well, it would really make no sense whatsoever to have Obama arrest the pope. Especially if the pope did no crime in the United States.

Fact of the matter is, I don't think you could put the pope in jail. I think it would be a subject of diplomatic immunity.

Was it the cover up of those pedophile priests? Well, sorry, still can't put the pope in jail for that, the priests should go to hell, but I still don't think anyone can really do anything about the pope's involvement in it.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
whatuknow, that was my personal opion of greatestiam from reading his other threads.

but there is one thing i agree on with the op. The pope imo should be removed from office for certain things. a true pope would of removed those preist immediately. and saints actually helped in removing certain popes who didn't uphold christian teaching.

as for the preist, oh there is no doubt, they are going to hell unless they do severe penance.

that office of preisthood is so sacred. infact god said to many saints that unholy priest wil go to a further spot in hell than evil people who are not religious.

but for arresting the pope. no. don't agree.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.slate.com...

I guess, we will just have to leave it up to a more moral country.

Regards
DL

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Can you even arrest him and get a new Pope in office?
Someone tell me before my head explodes!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm in favor, but while Obama is at it he should throw himself in with the Pope. Follow up with the remaining members of the Catholic hierarchy and US government and we're making some real progress.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greatest I am

Obama. Please arrest my Pope. It speaks to Duty and law enforcement.

Religionists of all stripes should demand action against known criminals regardless of religious affiliations.

No one should be above the law.

Is it our duty as people of faith, belief, spirituality of some description to, demand law enforcement.

Is it our duty to demand that the law of the land be upheld?

Should President Obama be encouraged to bring my Pope to secular justice?

Regards
DL

times 600 million! What on earth makes you Americans think your president and your military are that powerful? TIME Magazine might have declared Ameria 'The World's Policeman' back in the late 90s, but that doesn't make it true.
Obama has no more power to arrest the Pope than I have the power to indict Dubya and Obama for war crimes (although trust me, I would if I could...)
Vicky
edit on 26/12/10 by Vicky32 because: To correct spelling error

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Be he able to arrest him or not would likely make little difference. It is speaking out against papal actions and attitudes that would show that at least someone cares at a high level.

Sure beats all that are sitting on their tongues at present out of fear of not being elected because they did their jobs and tried to protect the children of the nation.

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

If he spoke out against the pope, would you not think the pope would also know american secrets? America is the biggest mass murderer on earth, and your calling on the pope to be aressted, for what.

You have no idea of the system, like 99.99% of people.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Well, it would really make no sense whatsoever to have Obama arrest the pope.

Well, if the entire operation was marketed as a reality tv show (maybe just one season, not much exploitability beyond that i suppose), then im sure it would bring in the big bucks.

.. Maybe even save our economy?!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

If he spoke out against the pope, would you not think the pope would also know american secrets? America is the biggest mass murderer on earth, and your calling on the pope to be aressted, for what.

You have no idea of the system, like 99.99% of people.

LOL.

I usually save this for uppity believers but in this case it applies to you.

"Whoever imagines himself a favorite with God,
holds other people in contempt.
Whenever a man believes that he has the exact truth from God,
there is in that man no spirit of compromise.
He has not the modesty born of the imperfections of human nature;
he has the arrogance of theological certainty and the tyranny born of ignorant assurance.
Believing himself to be the slave of God,
he imitates his master,
and of all tyrants,
the worst is a slave in power."
--Robert Ingersoll

Regards
DL

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I would still have the pope anyday. There is a hierarchy of things whether you want to accept these things or not.

You just do not know the system as you where never told.

But the pope like american president are very much higher up in the system than you.

Tell me how the world would of been better under pagan religion like africa or india, over what Christianity has done in europe and west.

edit on 1/4/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Way too far of topic friend and I said nothing about replacing systems.

Regards
DL

join