It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Believe the Utter Stupidity of this Article and its Intent ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

What kind of person would find this informative ? its on the front page of a major Inet News Paper and for what I can tell its designed to make a Leader of a Country that is about to bombed looked like a moron when in fact the people who would believe the content morons.

Get used to seeing more articles from the mainstream like this, but use caution because its is nothing more than "War Propaganda".

Total Non-News IMHO.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
All fear king Paul and his eight tentacles of truth! Sorry I couldn't pass this up. I don't know how credible that news source is but I can tell you it's fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
www.telegraph.co.uk...

What kind of person would find this informative ? its on the front page of a major Inet News Paper and for what I can tell its designed to make a Leader of a Country that is about to bombed looked like a moron when in fact the people who would believe the content morons.

Get used to seeing more articles from the mainstream like this, but use caution because its is nothing more than "War Propaganda".

Total Non-News IMHO.

Perhaps he is trying to seem like the only real, serious person in the room?

I never pegged him as a PETA supporter, so this isn't exactly news.
You are right.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Wow!
That’s pretty sad, about as sad as Octopus Paul being on the front page news as for predicting who would win the world cup.
It ranks up there with every other form of distraction tactic used by MSM and others to keep the wheels of idiocy greased.

All I can say is God help us, And if you don’t believe in God, then all I can say is help us help ourselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wow.

I agree with the "iranian madman" AGAIN.

People are being starved, poisoned, shot, detained, humiliated, repressed and a whole bunch more every day in every single country around the world. And the entire focus of every civilised person on the planet is an octopus, a PSYCHIC octopus at that?

What a load of stupidity, all piled up in a heap.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

...the entire focus of every civilised person on the planet is an octopus...

Really? This is our entire focus?

Wow, then it's true. We, all the civilized people of the world, are indeed insane...or at least misguided. And the President of Iran, as the leading voice of the uncivilized world, is entirely lucid.

Hopefully, he is able to save us from ourselves and this evil octopus.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
To be honest if you don't like that sort of story then don't read it. Very Simple. Better that than whining on an internet forum about it.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You gotta admit, Octopus Paul was a stupid idea...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'm quite surprised it's not in the Telegraph's weird section. If your looking for unusual irrelevant stories that's the best place to find them.

I suppose it's in the world section to add to a bit of anti-Iran sentiment to the days proceedings. Bit of pub talk is the only outcome of this article, I'll do my part to ensure that! Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth

That's as stupid as a groundhog predicting the end of winter...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't know, maybe we're all approaching this from the wrong angle...Maybe installing octopi and other forms of life into the seats of power throughout the world would solve some of our problems.

Let's be honest with ourselves...could Paul the Octopus do any worse than Bush or Obama or Akmahdinajad?!?! (I can never spell that guy's name!)

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth

That's as stupid as a groundhog predicting the end of winter...

YESSSS.

Americans wonder why everyone else thinks we're stupid.
In America, animals predict the future.
That's why.

top topics

join