It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Man

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

I know what you mean you just feel so helpless at the time.

One thing that creeped me out in particular was that the entity I'd seen standing at the end of my bed had a face that looked like a skull (hollow eyes etc) that had a kind of yellowish coloured skin pulled tightly over the bare bone.

When my young son was having his 'night terrors' I tried to ask him what it was that was so scary (once he was calm enough to speak) ... and a shiver ran right through me when he said it was 'the scary man with the 'yellow' face after him' !!!

I couldn't believe it ... and I don't believe in copncidence either.

Woody

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

You know what just happened? My wife who is kindda skeptic and has never had any paranormal experience in her life, just yesterday woke me up in the middle of the night saying she heard something knocking at the window in the middle of the night....instantly I knew exactly what it was. Then just no after I came back from work she tells me that when she heard the knocking on the window she got up and went to check it out but was feeling this incredible feeling of fear take over her and that she knew that she would see something totally in black with a hat standing outside the window. Now the thing about this is that I've never mentioned anything about the Hat man, neither has she ever heard anything about it, which freaked me and her out. After that I told her "Well, welcome to your first Hat man experience". And then I explained to her about the Hat Man, and about this thread and how many of the accounts about the Hat man have incredible similarities. Now Let see how this situation develops.
Will keep you guys posted.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I spent a little time in the Maryland area (Maryland is a beautiful state), among neighborhoods named after famed battles fought there. One day, around early dusk, I saw a group of settlers roasting a steer or large animal, on the lawn across the street from where I sat. They faded from sight rather instantly, leaving me to contemplate the 60's style home and manicured lawn.

Are you in Mendocino?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i also saw the black man...it was probably a week ago, i went out side and i saw him in the distance. it appeared he was on a bike. in fact it was my bike... you might even say the black man stole my bike

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

How interesting ... especially as your wife tends to be sceptical of the paranormal ... and more so because she was unaware of this thread.

Look forward to any updates that might come from this !

Woody

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join