It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hopi Blue Star prophecy ( predicted oil spill)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by omega.13

what would be your hypothesis on where this lines up with the maya prophecy? as the oil spills (seas will turn black) already happened abunch of youth hasnt went to live with indians yet which i'm one preparing to...and we are already at war with the ones who recieved the first lights of wisdom the middle east!

so maybe this blue star doesnt crash until 12/21/12 yah no? and a lil fun fact did anyone notice that rush's album 2112 fit that ^

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
THe Hopi were also influenced by cannabis
I have no proof of that but I'd be pretty confidant.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

tell me more about this blue frequency please, I had an odd incident with 'dark blue light,Maybe this will help me answer some questions

as for the BLUE STAR the prophesy says it is a 'dwelling place' and it will fall and 'appear' as a star

that to me is a whole nother thing ,

for instance I read the NEW JERUSALEM in Revelations as a Craft ,because it orbits the Earth and can be seen in the sky after it arrives ,it describes to me something like a space station

I'm not thinking actual STAR I'm thinking interstellar craft?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega.13
This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies)

This one has me intrested, it seems that in time of crisis i.e: cold war people (especially the youth) tend to turn to spirituality. I have started to see it already friends of mine, who have no intrest in this sort of thing are becoming spiritual.

I think it is an "automatic" human reponse that when we feel pending doom we turn to a higher source for comfort. I mean we all feel something is on its way, wether you visit ATS or not!

Peace out and stay spirtual.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Both the Hopi and Maya Elders of Guatemala confirmed late last year that the Blue star was the Holmes comet of Sept 2009. Their prophecy states that it's arrival opens a 7 year window in which the great shift will happen (shift in consciousness). Just prior (4 days) to the great shift, the red star will appear and then there will be no stopping the shift to the golden age. Maya Elders have made official statements that most likely nothing will happen exactly on December 21, 2012, but the event will happen inside the 7 year window. So....all we have left is to watch for the red star.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ptmckiou

nibiru

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Seems the Hopi always predict things after they happen,kind of like nostradomus,they have no special powers just ordinary people who think they are special

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Synchronicities are created in the blue frequency

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have been told that certain people will be taken up to a safe place from all over the globe, not just the Four Corners area (Hopi territory). This was told to me 38 years ago. Long story, but a very interesting one.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I thought this was a warriors thread.
2nd.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
the "true white brother" is me. i am a descendant of the brothers that were sent east. one stopped at the east coast. a bloodline descending to me. i cannot reveal my orders from god until i have met the helper. though i assure you. the answers will come to light soon. the other brother of old ancestry traveled acroos the atlantic. if it is gods will his descendants will transpire. if they arrive to the hopi sooner than i am to [before my helper arrives] the destruction will be much greater for humanity in america. but i will surivive to assist still. if the descendant does not arrive before me, it will not be as severe.

the answers you all seek are illrelavent to what it is you all know already. is it not necessasy to be concerned by the times and dates if you are truly spiritually prepared.. god will send ministers or prophets such as me across the world to "save" or "show" the people who will trust in his word of equality, truth and love to follow so that we may survive in physical "realm" safely. or be it the will of christ in spiritual. either way. we are elected if we believe in his teaching. i am trying to unite the churches as is. its time to accept the ways of this world and oppose those that will not believe. it is time to show our faith. the hopi prophecies explain everything in a light most do not percieve. just as god always has in the holy bible and in spirit. acceptance of whole with love. faithfully.

question this as you may. but through intention of the lord when revealed will show your true self. there will be more answers soon. i am able through the lords spirit to interpet the bible and his love has overwhelmed me to assist anybody in prayer and understanding when needed. god bless all of you.
edit on 17-5-2011 by shokwav09 because: mispelled

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jacktherer

this is the supposed spyplane aurora. an unmanned craft from the us government. ive seen the same effect over kansas city. it cleared one horizon to the other in less than twelve seconds.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

the "blue star kachina" is a "blue-blooded" prophet [descendant of the hopi brother that traveled across the atlantic and has had generations that have transpired i can say around a minimum of five that have traveled east constantly until they reach thier orginial land of the hopi. pertaining to whether or not the lords sees fit to introduce the helper to me. a helper of sort. a kachina is a "soul-puppet". a person commanded by the lord to carry out his orders during the mass destruction that is to come about.a person that will guide many people to safety. the mask wearing kachina is i. waiting for my helper and until i am ordered trough devine retribution to assist.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

you are corect in most as to what technologies are to be revealed when the third tribulation is surpassed. technologies that are equivalent to everything you mention. antigravity and light speed travel during the thousand year reign of christ.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by omega.13
This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies)

its significant to the age of brotherly love the "hippies" represented. harmony within ones self. but was misguided and destroyed through drugs and cultures seperating themselves from equalities.
also a sigh corelating the prophesies showing closer to the end times by numerical statement.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
John Stetson
Image taken:
Jun. 30, 2011
Details:
The ISS made a bright appearance at the star party. It was moving from West toward our Summer Milky Way in the East. Last night, 750 people attended the star party. The Astonomical League held this in conjunction with the National Park, and the Salt Lake Astonomical Society was the host. Among the 40 telescopes that were available for public viewing there was a 9" 1902 Alvin Clark refractor, a handmade 16' dobsonian, and a 24" dob. Of this star party John Dobson told the attendees of the Astronomy League's annual convention that it was "the cat's meow." The festival and the star parties will continue on Friday and Saturday nights.

reply to post by Whitebear

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d080622bdd86.jpg[/atsimg]

Los Alamos, sacred indian lands,, "When the Blue Star cross's the sky, and the sacred burial grounds are on fire,, then the Nations shall,,,,,,,,,,"

Anything too add?

"http://www.spaceweather.com/submissions/pics/j/John-Stetson-ISS_Milky-Way_Bryce-National-Park_063011_864_1309528249.jpg?PHPSESSID=kid01bdp6n3kun9r13 vvteu0t0"

edit on 1-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Yes, to add, "when it takes off it's mask" implying that two are one and there is another side yet to be seen or that it is still some future even when incoming will show one nature and outgoing, another. Also, please explain where or how you heard about the "burial grounds on fire" and what makes you thing Los Alamos is a burial ground.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join