It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hopi Blue Star prophecy ( predicted oil spill)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The Elders of the Hopi tribe of North America traditionally pass warnings and prophecies down from generation to generation through oral traditions and references to ancient stone tablets and rock pictographs. One ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states that "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". They also believe that this will be the ‘Day of Purification’. It is thought my many scholars that ‘Blue Star Kachina’ is the Hopi name for the star Sirius though this is uncertain. They believe the day will come when the
Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. This particular Hopi Prophecy has been interpreted as speaking of various different things depending on the interpreter: twin Kachinas - white and blue. Twin - Merging of Self - Twin Pyramids - DNA - Twin Towers falling. It is known as the Hopi Blue Star or Blue Kachina Prophecy of White Feather of the Bear Clan

This is the First Sign: We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies
with thunder. (Guns)

This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices.
(Covered wagons)

This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the
land in large numbers. (Longhorn cattle)

This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron. (Railroad tracks)

This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web. (Power and telephone lines)

This is the Sixth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun. (Concrete and bitumen roads with their heat-haze and mirage-producing effects.)

This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it. (Oil spills)

This is the Eighth Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom. (Hippies)

And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

These are the Signs that great destruction is here: The world shall rock to and fro. The white man will battle people in other lands - those who possessed the first light of wisdom. There will be many columns of smoke and fire such as the white man has made in the deserts not far from here. Those who stay and live in the places of the Hopi shall be safe. Then there will be much to rebuild. And soon, very soon afterward, Pahana will return. He shall bring with him the dawn ofthe Fifth World. He shall plant the seeds of his wisdom in our hearts. Even now the seeds are being planted. These shall smooth the way to the Emergence into the Fifth World.
So ends the Hopi Blue Star, or Blue Kachina, Prophecy

[edit on 26-7-2010 by omega.13]

edit on 17-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
are we on the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by omega.13

Thank You Brother.

If we all spend our time creating Beauty instead of Mayhem, this stuff can end better. Its a worst case scenario prophecy. The other prophecies hold out the hope that the peoples of the world will learn to work together for the good of the Earth and all Beings.

Heh. I'm betting they don't.

But they might, eh?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I have seen the Blue Kachina recurring on ATS again and again. I look to the Pleiades and to Orion's belt to see the 7th star and/or the 4th respectively. Right now the Pleiades are winning out because many people mention to me that they see a 7th star. 6 stars are supposed to be possible with the naked eye but as recently as the late 90's early 2000's I read that people were seeing the 7th. This time of year, on the west coast of the U.S., insomniacs (people up at 2 or 3am) could verify how many stars are visible in the Pleiades with the naked eye and/or a cheap pair of binoculars look to see if one of them is blue. Pleiades, for those unfamiliar, look like a very very mini Big Dipper. For kite enthusiasts, Pleiades look like a very tiny tiny kite.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I have seen the Blue Kachina recurring on ATS again and again. I look to the Pleiades and to Orion's belt to see the 7th star and/or the 4th respectively. Right now the Pleiades are winning out because many people mention to me that they see a 7th star. 6 stars are supposed to be possible with the naked eye but as recently as the late 90's early 2000's I read that people were seeing the 7th. This time of year, on the west coast of the U.S., insomniacs (people up at 2 or 3am) could verify how many stars are visible in the Pleiades with the naked eye and/or a cheap pair of binoculars look to see if one of them is blue. Pleiades, for those unfamiliar, look like a very very mini Big Dipper. For kite enthusiasts, Pleiades look like a very tiny tiny kite.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

They believe the day will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

maybe there is another interpretation 5 israelis dancing after 911

flag of israel

could that be the blue star dancing in the plaza that removes its mask?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i think aliens are going to take certin people from around the world,
not just whoever appears on hopi land at a specific time.
i live in FL, US. mass exintion or no,
i like it here, it may be ignorant but
i'm not moving. :]

nice post, OP.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

6 stars are visible, a seventh is hidden.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Dear Cryptic: how is it hidden when so many see it, respectfully, tell me - I want to know. P.S. I've read the science on the 7th that talks about it waxing and waning.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The dwelling place in the heavens sounds to me like a space station. It would make a hell of a crash if it fell to earth.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Oh how i love prophecies, they always seem to be talking about right now. In 100 years and 100 years ago they are always talking about right now...
What is more is Native american prophecies are even more vauge as the native americans had no written language only crude pictures at best, which after years of reading about nostradamus you will find out people see what they want to see, no matter what the text says. The hopi were also heavily influenced by the Aztecs would have been talking about the spanish. Anyways... On to the prophecy.

We were told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana -- men who took the land that was not theirs and who struck their enemies
with thunder.

Now who is this and where? The Nazis? The Spanish? The english? The French? Everyone in the world who has white skin? Not only that with no written record of any of this it could have all been "written" after they already met the spanish and saw the cannons. They did not write orrealy measure time, so this prophecy could have been after the fact.

This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices.

Cannons are mounted on wheels and have a loud "voice". This one in particular comes out as odd. Think about it, they had the foresight to see something as simple as the wheel being invented but never took the time to use it?

A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the
land in large numbers.

Or just the cattle the spanish brought, buffalo have little horns so pretty much anything bigger would be said to be big.

This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron.

Im not sure what they meant by this one but the african tribes talked about it as well. But "rail trasport" goes back as far as 9th century BC.

This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web.

Roads? Or looking at the latitude and logitude lines of a navagators map?

The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun.

Roads... Those mirages also appear on the sand.

You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it

Well it was said that cortez burned some of his ships (he didn't but that is what was said), this would turn the sea black and cortez killed a lot of people.

You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like our people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn our ways and wisdom.

Well the hippies were not exactly joining the hopi or any other native american culture. If anything they were representing more of the eastern religions.

You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of the Hopi people will cease.

Blue star- Check we got tons of em
Great Crash- not yet...

Much of this looks to me like the Aztecs met with the spanish and some description (via art,spoken work or maps). Add in some plytheistic cryptic messages and pass it from civilization to civilization without writting and a general feeling of ill will towards the white man and bingo. The thing that sticks out to me the most is the wheel thing.
edit to add:
The oldest "written" record of this prophecy as we see it here with the signs goes all the way back to 1963 in a book called Book of The Hopi by Frank Waters.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This has been brought up a couple of times here on ATS recently.

The thing is, there are hundreds, if not thousands of blue stars visible every night.

Like the stars in the Pleiades system or Rigel.

If the Hopi had a telescope I'm sure this 'prophecy' wouldn't exist.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
it just looks like all the research iv done there is alot about sirius

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Sirius is a blue star, it's true, and could be the one of Hopi prophecy, however, I tend to hang on the words, "makes its appearance in the heavens," which mean, to me, that it's not already there. Rigel poses the same dilemma.

My thinking on it is that the Hopi prophecy is based on an ancient historical recurring event or is from a step outside of linear time. Trying to initially stay at the hub I find in my research that there is evidence for a 7th star bright enough to be seen with the naked eye in the Pleiades. The 26,000 (or 24,000 or 22,000 depending on whose theory you subscribe to) is in the Mayan based on the Pleiades.

Simply put, as we approach alignment with the galactic core our point from which we view changes and it should be possible to see things heretofore not seen.

I am very interested in your opinion based on your research of Sirius. I hope you will share.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
When I saw this picture for the first time I immediately thought of this hopi prophecy. What do you guys think? themediakings.com...

p.s: don't how to imbed bare with me

edit: the chinese ufo

[edit on 27-7-2010 by jacktherer]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktherer

yeah i thought that but hey who knows

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Pehaps "removing the mask and dancing in the plaza" = supernova. Who knows. But that's the part that interests me and seems to be the key sign.
Perhaps a gamma ray burst. Perhaps when the alignment thingy in 2012 happens we'll be able to see some "thing" towards the center of the galaxy that is otherwise obscured.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
what if the blue star that crashes turns out to be a crashed ufo...i mean come on blue star is just a description by people who didnt knwo other way to describe it...

they used to call halleys comet alot of crap as it would fly across the sky namely a sign from god!

the description of blue star crashing down does not limit it to a blue star...just imagine a blue light bright if u will crashing down...could be a ufo, could be space rock...all in all its not limited to what it can be other then a blue light!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Note: Reality is a metaphor in which we quest to find answers to the greater truth of who we are and why we are here. Something in our souls tells us that change is happening on a global consciousness level. The blue frequency is part of that. Sirius is Isis - Return to the feminine of higher frequency energies - Rebirth of Consciousness. Blue links to higher/future frequencies of consciousness as we spiral up through the patterns of Sacred Geometry. Blue - electricity - our reality as an electromagnetic energy grid program. Blue: Indigo children, the blue alien lady, Isis, the Pleiades, Sirius, blue galaxies, blue chakra, blue ray and ascended master, and much more that will come 'out of the blue'. Use search engine to discover more about 'blue'.]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join