It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake in New Brunswick, been seeing a lot of east coast earth quakes lately???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
hello everyone , just want to say that there was another east coast earth quake in canada, off the fundy coast of new brunswick, 3.2, its been a few years since there has been earthquakes around here, a few in the quebec region lately and montreal ottawa, so somthing is moving under us, and its speeding up!

does anyone know what or where a great earthquake would happen on the east coast of canada.? the best potential place for one i guess...

ok thanks, peace in the middle east, Lots of love!

CheFSpicY!

www.cbc.ca... -earthquake.html

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

there is the link!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
ANOTHER nb EARTHQUAKE

somthing is happening on the eastern side of north america/canada for earthquakes this past year. im going to keep my eyes posted for you's

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Perhaps it's an extension of the gulf of Mexico troubles. There's a massive methane bubble ready to explode out of the area of the gusher, ground disturbances in the area of the New Madrid fault and other connected faults. Perhaps North America east of the Mississippi is going to become a separate land mass.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I live in southwest CT. Same house i grew up in, im 35 now. Back around 1983 or so, i was on 2nd floor sleeping. Around 3 am, i was awaken to a trembling noise, sounded like stampeding herd or thunder rolling slowly i guess is the best way i can describe it. Lasted for 3 or 4 minutes only. NExt day on news, my mom was telling me we had an earthquake! according to the news people.
Few years ago, online, i had found a USGS map of fault lines all over the USA> Thier is a small fault line, in fact, that goes right through the city of stamford, andgreenwich, its right on the boarer!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
quebec earthquake

another one on the east coast, sm but still active area more than usual!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chefspicy

Funny Eris can be seen in the easter sky....

hmmm

new topics

top topics

join