It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great to be here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hi all,
Just joined up after 3 or 4 days lurking on here, and finding the information quite interesting. I hope I can have something to add to these discussions. I'm particulary interested in UFOs, government complexes, and the paranormal although I think most everything on the "unknown" is extremely compelling to me.

I'm 23 and live in Phoenix, AZ. I haven't done alot of urban exploration outside of a few places here in AZ, an unmarked indian burial group SW of the city, and a set of mysterious domes in Casa Grande, AZ. My partner and I would alson love to meet up with folks around the state who may know interesting places they've visited or want to visit, as I really love investigation. I'm also intrigued on the issues of survivalism and have some lingering suspcions on 2012, so in a way I'm keeping my eye on that and a possible move to one of Arizona's smaller northern areas if things do end up spiraling even more than they already are.

I am passionate about politics but I tend to stay out of heated debates, and honestly I feel like there are not too many liberals like myself who are interested in the 2012 phenomeon and the possible need to provide myself and my partner with long term shelter in the event of a catstrophe. Anyway, if you have any questions, tips, hints, etc just let me know in the threat. It's exciting to be here.

-Zach

join