It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange talks to Larry King

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange talks to Larry King

larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com

CNN's Larry King talks to the founder of WikiLeaks about documents he says reveal evidence of war crimes in Afghanistan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone caught this evening's edition of Larry King Live! By far one of the best shows I have seen all month!
If not make sure you catch the replay! Mr. Assange kept it all together! And the panel Larry had tonight was fantastic!
"Treason or Patriotism"?
In my opinion, I hope that Wiki keeps fighting the good fight!

larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
How could it be treason? Julian isn't even American..

Also were these files the so-called "history changing" leaks? Interesting, I was expecting something different.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This guy could be a tool for oligarchy and control of the internet,I will wait to see whom he actually works for and what it means as time goes on, I still find his stuff like EXPOSING scientology like a beating a dead horse, it really almost seems like he collects stuff off the net and then claims discovery.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
How could it be treason? Julian isn't even American..

Also were these files the so-called "history changing" leaks? Interesting, I was expecting something different.

I agree. So far it's been alot like that Washington Post "expose", more hype than substance.

Virtually everything i've read on those documents so far was already reported in the media or made the Rumor Mill rounds.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Nice, Larry King and CNN can get him on a live feed but the CIA can't.

Right!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

That thought crossed my mind when I was watching it . So True... But like he said himself (And I paraphrase) He has protection from the Australian Gov't... Well at least that's what I believe he meant... I'll have to watch again, for his exact quote. I think he has quickly become an "untouchable" though.

90+K documents as well? I can't even fathom sitting down and scrolling over them... That would take forever.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
yeah. same thing i was thinking. something doesnt sit right with all this wikileaks stuff. assange has become like a CT celebrity lately.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
yeah. same thing i was thinking. something doesnt sit right with all this wikileaks stuff. assange has become like a CT celebrity lately.

oops double post internet being slow sorry. feel free to delete.
edit on 27-10-2010 by catchmeifyoucan because: (no reason given)

join