This story is kind of gross. I have not been on here forever so if this is old to some people then please just move on and not leave a nasty comment.
I was sleepin the other night and every night I always have something to drink next to me because I always get thirsty and wake up for something to
drink in the middle of the night that night I happen to have a coke I know it's not good for you but I just like it and that's what I had okay this is
where it get's a little gross I drool at night sometimes. I wouldn't mention this to no one but it's in my story. So the next morning I woke up I just
happened to look down on my pillow case which the color of it is black and I see little spicks of tiny looking sparkling things that shined a metal
looking color I have no idea what it was but I don't think I ever seen it before but Then again I never really paid attention. Could it be from my
toothpaste which as far as I can see does not have any spikes of any thing shining. Can peolpe give me good advice of what they think.
Try posting on Curezone. That sounds very strange. Do you have fillings in your teeth? Maybe the coke could have eroded the mercury. I would
definitely want an answer if I was in your position. Either way, I'd stop drinking it.
That could be any metal, it doesn't have to be mercury. It doesn't even have to be a metal. The fact that your mind instantly shot to mercury means
you've been dabbling a bit too deeply in conspiracy theories and are exhibiting signs of paranoia...Handle things like these objectively, and try
using proper sentencing and paragraphs
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.