It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is mercury in Coca Cola...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This story is kind of gross. I have not been on here forever so if this is old to some people then please just move on and not leave a nasty comment. I was sleepin the other night and every night I always have something to drink next to me because I always get thirsty and wake up for something to drink in the middle of the night that night I happen to have a coke I know it's not good for you but I just like it and that's what I had okay this is where it get's a little gross I drool at night sometimes. I wouldn't mention this to no one but it's in my story. So the next morning I woke up I just happened to look down on my pillow case which the color of it is black and I see little spicks of tiny looking sparkling things that shined a metal looking color I have no idea what it was but I don't think I ever seen it before but Then again I never really paid attention. Could it be from my toothpaste which as far as I can see does not have any spikes of any thing shining. Can peolpe give me good advice of what they think.

Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

edit on by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Try posting on Curezone. That sounds very strange. Do you have fillings in your teeth? Maybe the coke could have eroded the mercury. I would definitely want an answer if I was in your position. Either way, I'd stop drinking it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That could be any metal, it doesn't have to be mercury. It doesn't even have to be a metal. The fact that your mind instantly shot to mercury means you've been dabbling a bit too deeply in conspiracy theories and are exhibiting signs of paranoia...Handle things like these objectively, and try using proper sentencing and paragraphs

join