It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayne Madsen on the Alex Jones : The Wikileaks it is all disinformation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wayne Madsen : The Wikileaks its relation to Soros and Internet Censorship - Is it disinformation?

geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

Alex Jones discuss with Wayne Madsen the recent release of 92,000 classified documents on the war in Afghanistan by the renegade website WikiLeaks. The documents show how Pakistan's military spy service has for years guided the Afghan insurgency.Wayne Madsen continues to assault Wikileaks claiming they are a CIA front, now assisted by disinformation fountain Alex Jones.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i heard this, and thought it was an interesting twist, but it is very possible that wikileaks is still legit.

Some accusations:

1. Wikileaks is being accused of collaborating with the media because they MSM is too quick to jump on this story, rather than try to ignore it.

During the previous WL video of the apache helicopter, the media tried to ignore it with I think either a Tiger Woods smear job or I even think the Massey Energy company mine shaft explosion was happening at the same time. Either way, the media tried to ignore it, but eventually caught on. Perhaps, the government knew this leak would be happening, so anticipated it by responding with a quick media damage control.

2. wikileaks is being accused of doing the government a favor by "leaking" information showing the taliban in a bad light.

Again, the media could just be spinning this, trying to take something good from the obvious blow these documents would reveal.

3. wikileaks if accused of not verifying the digital nature of these documents.

true, which I'm wondering where I can actually read these transcripts, since the website has been down for a while.

Either way, it's almost like a distraction to think this is a good thing or not. Either way, the government could use this as an excuse to crack down on the internet, if that happens, I'm sure people will start to think this is a false flag. Or, it is just wikileaks getting over their heads. Don't know the truth, but I am interested to see where this story goes in the future.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Legitimate possible conspiracy hosting site is being called a conspiracy by conspiracy theorists. Oh lord...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I see the point if they're using wikileaks to demonise Pakistan and inevitably invade Pakistan, but I still think that's less likely than wikileaks official position because Assange talks about war crimes and civilian death tolls exceeding official figures by far.

US govt. foreign war policies seem to be based on a lot of improvisations and stumbling along disastrously, so I doubt this is all planned, but they're crafty enough to just turn it into their favour. I don't doubt that they'll use it later as an excuse to send extra drones into Pakistan and pave the way for ground attacks because the masses will still be asleep until the next economic collapse or the next war begins whether that's Korea, Iran, Pakistan, Lebanon, Syria or Venezuela... or all of the above!

new topics

top topics

join