It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysteries of the Universe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

When we see pictures of the earth taken from space, the earth looks round. I've heard before that the moon might just be a piece of the earth--but then why wouldn't they look like pieces of something broken instead of round spheres?

Where does wisdom come into the "recycling?" Where do the moral aspects of life fit in, such as, "do unto others?" So much of what we hear in the New Age realm has to do with wisdom and values and universal truths. Yet, your theory doesn't incorporate such things. It sounds more impersonal....we just die and go somewhere until we're recyclced. What about being a "good human being" etc.?

Why did the original Universe break apart in the first place? What happened?

That is because the water on the surface of the earth actually covers the huge holes and craters. The moon could be many pieces of the earth that reformed together. Remember that the earth was a hot molten mass and if an impact broke the earth apart when still hot then the materials broken off could have easily reformed to create the moon.

Wisdom is a bi-product of the old true universe. Notice that the core fundamental truths of the universe can never be obtained when we should theoretically be able to achieve them. That is because this universe is a holographic echo of the true universe. My theory is very impersonal, because this is not our true selves, but instead, we are fractures of our true selves spanning thousands of alternate realities. We still abide by the natural order things and still abide by the constant natural law of the original universe, but many things are fractured.

Why did it break apart? I have no idea. Many different things could have attributed to it, black holes, ourselves, an error. But to be honest I have no idea.

And thank you for the kind words my friend
They mean a lot and I appreciate them.

reply to post by Village Idiot

It's People like you TheMythLives that make ATS stand out above the rest!

I'm just going back to watch the rest of the Vids, the Holographic universe has got me intrigued, but if the Holograph emanates from a 2D Plane...... what is the 2D plane, and where is it........ and who controls it?

WOW, what a question my friend..lol.. Ok, first of all thank you for the kind words
As I stated above I really do appreciate them. The 2D plane is possibly also an error. For instance, lets go back to when the True universe broke apart. The pieces broke apart destroying order and when they reformed, still in error, they produced the 2D plane which is, in essence, the echo of the previous universe. And once all the pieces are brought back together the 2D plane will be tossed and the original plane will be re-united again.

reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Wow, thank you for that! That is a great model to show how the universe is fractured and when all the pieces are brought back together what it will look like once restored. Very cool and I appreciate your insightful post
Glad you liked the thread my friend.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Tossing this thread a quick little kick in the rear. Hopefully, some others have some more insights or questions that will not only add to the discussion, but lead to new and cool ideas.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

really great post. the universe is so vast in size there will be more and more mysteries with more discoveries. space fasinates me very much. if i knew how to star this i would lol i give this a 10/10

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join