It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysteries of the Universe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was watching something on the science channel the other night and apparently, a very new theory about the big bang is currently arising in the science realm. I didn't catch the entire theory, but it's based on that fact that two different dimensions "collided" and that force created the Big Bang. So, the bang was not really the birth or start of something out of nothing.

Also, you have to keep in mind that time does not move. Thereby, the movement of time is an illusion. There is only one eternal moment and everything within that moment is forever changing at every dimensional level. Thereby, there was no beginning or end to God (or the universe)...because time doesn't move...we move through time.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by ptmckiou]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Very interesting points; however, universal 'consciousness' is real.

Agreed.

"There is a continuum of cosmic consciousness, against which our individuality builds but accidental fences and into which our several minds plunge as into a mother-sea or reservoir." ~ William James

There is a universal consciousness, and a universal unconsciousness. By the same token, there is a personal consciousness, and a personal unconsciousness. There is a subjective psyche, and an objective psyche. There is the personal, and the transpersonal. As above, so below.

Gaining the right altered state of consciousness is the way for a shaman or mystic to traverse the collective unconscious and the mythological worlds therein, and I wager it is also the way to travel to your alternate worlds. That would mean that the Alien/Ghost/Angel/Bigfoot/ that comes from one of your alternate worlds is really a psychophysical manifestation of the collective unconscious in symbolic form. An archetype. That is to say, a dynamic pattern in the collective and/or individual psyche.

Have you read this? Flying Saucers : A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies

The problem arose when the dimension fell apart and it essentially ripped apart 'consciousness'. We are all alive in the alternative realities, we all have 'consciousness', but it is not our true whole 'consciousness' that was ripped apart long ago. We, as well as the dimension is seeking to reunite with our whole 'consciousness'. Excellent questions and comments! I like them my friend

Well...the words dimension and alternative reality seem unnecessary. It looks to me like you are describing the mystical unitive/PCE experience and what it is like to fall out of that cosmic state and back into everyday ego-consciousness.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hey Myth, sorry no reply. Very new to these boards, i went to use U2U and saw the 20 post limit when it blocked my reply. I apologize to the other members for taking up this space as well. working on legit posts from here on out. Here is a patriotic one if you are interested. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Life is too complex to be accidental.

I believe we were created then evolved.

How do we know God isn't an Alien?Would that ruin religion?Imagine the chaos.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
After reading through your whole post, it made me do my own thinking, you definitely opened my eyes to many new possibilities of our existence, but I also got worried. I don't want to think I am nothing but a hologram, and to be honest, living your life is better than thinking about it. But as I was eating I had a thought, when my mind side-tracks, my body is still performing actions, such as eating, tapping my foot or scratching myself, and that made me wonder, was it really me performing these actions, I was focused on what I was thinking then rather my finger scratching myself, something from maybe an alternate universe, enters my body, and just continues these actions for me, like nothing happened, and as soon as I remember what i was doing, I stop... This made me feel weird, I don't like the thought of having something else take control of my body either.

I guess I didn't explain it very well, but just a thought...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamrad

No, very interesting indeed
Made me think also, but I think that you could be right on a certain scale. Kind of like when you lose your train of thought on something and wind up doing something else. But I think that is just the brain misfiring and of course the brain keeping us alive. I am glad you enjoyed the thread and if you have any other ideas just let me know. Would be interested in hearing them

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Deeds203

Ok my friend. Finished reading and dissecting your posts. It seems like you have some good ideas in theory, but there is a major problem. "Time" is not constant by any means. For instance, Mars takes longer to orbit around the sun, than it does earth. Also black holes do not have time and they destroy light energy. Time does not exits in them. While things do rust and tend to break over a period of time, it is not because of time, but rather external variables than time. Metal oxidizes, because hydrogen molecules rip apart the oxygen molecules off the metal. Not, because of time, but because of environment. The general understanding is that 'time' does not exist in the external world; however, it does exist in an internal fashion. For instance, our cells, know when we are going to die. It is coded in us for when we will pass.

I think Gravity
is weak because Time is strong

Gravity is weak, because the force behind gravity is unknown. In essence our bodies overcome gravity everyday. The atoms inside us our able to fight off gravity and keep us alive and upright. And here is another issue:

Forces can destroy/affect matter

Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, but it can be changed into a gas to make it appear 'destroyed', but it cannot and will never be destroyed. I do not view time as dimension at all. And I am not sure one can really view time at all. Time is in essence a measurement at its heart and core. A measurement of when a meeting is going to take place. But never is time a constant. Even on earth, it is not constant, things evolve faster than other things. The time zones are an excellent example. The other distant galaxies do not have the same time. Time is a concept of human reality to keep us sane. Great theory though. I would still try to get it into a community of scientists. Try everything, just because I gave my opinion on it, do not take that as TRUTH, because I could be wrong. Email Physics today and see what they can tell you.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

It was Joni Mitchell who wrote and sang 'We are stardust, We are golden', a beautifully poetic lyric that seemed too magical to be literal. But after reading your thread TML it seems that I have been missing the obvious all this time

I never knew the following either...

Our DNA is mostly composed of Viruses....We are essentially, at the core of our DNA, a makeup of dead viruses from long ago.

...although a brief look around this planet it becomes obvious we are a virus. Genetics and DNA is something I have never really looked into, mainly because I get the feeling that I could study it forever and never understand it, but I'm certainly going to be keeping an eye open for a good book on the subject.

I really loved the Spencer Wells documentary you posted too, I watched all 13 parts and found it fascinating. It's unbelievable to see that the origins of the human race can still be found living today, as they did thousands of years ago, in Africa. Awesome.

I have also read the book 'Holographic Universe' by Talbot and absolutely loved it. I thought I would get lost in complex terminology and technical terms but I found it an easy read and completely compelling. Definitely one of my favourite subjects

The following video is a talk by one of my favourite writers and speakers Douglas Adams, I think you might like it...

Douglas Adams: Parrots the Universe and Everything

I'm sure if Adams was to have made this thread it would have consisted of nothing but the number 42
Far less interesting, but not necessarily less accurate. Which brings me to one of my favourite Douglas Adams quotes...

“There is a theory which states that if ever for any reason anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”

We have spoken about some of your ideas before Myth so I wont go into any more detail regarding them, needless to say I think they are great.

I may post again after reading over it tomorrow, still taking it all in, great job mate

And never forget, life is just a ride...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The universe is a mystery in itself which transcends human understanding.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Great thread, obvious you have put alot of work time and effort into it, sadly I don't know how to star and flag as you surely deserve them...

Has anyone else seen Nassim Haramein's theory on the nature of reality - www.thecrowhouse.com... - very interesting indeed.

I would be interested in the OP's opinion.

I = eye, "I" resembles a "1" = one, enough said.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this amazing post! I'm not sure I understand even half of it, but it did resonate with me on some level.

May I ask a few questions?

When we see pictures of the earth taken from space, the earth looks round. I've heard before that the moon might just be a piece of the earth--but then why wouldn't they look like pieces of something broken instead of round spheres?

Where does wisdom come into the "recycling?" Where do the moral aspects of life fit in, such as, "do unto others?" So much of what we hear in the New Age realm has to do with wisdom and values and universal truths. Yet, your theory doesn't incorporate such things. It sounds more impersonal....we just die and go somewhere until we're recyclced. What about being a "good human being" etc.?

Why did the original Universe break apart in the first place? What happened?

Thank you kindly for your answers.

I enjoyed reading your theory very much.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Dude, i think i finally have 20 posts after an insane amount of writing. I'd like to ask you to please give another try here cause i think you may have lost sight of one primary thing and that is 'suspend any concept of a need for time required to move from point A to point B'.

Your example of it taking longer for Earth to move or Mars to move, or perhaps it was that Time moves slower/faster with respect to the gravity of a planet (based on mass, cause it would, i don't think that was your point), is exactly the concept i was trying to have you suspend.

More like this. Earth and Mars move through the 3 spatial dimensions. It does not take longer for either to arrive anywhere because the start and end points are arbitrary. they simply move through space. Those 'Karatons' may produce a linear effect on the human perspective, and of course we would need a way to coordinate them (the planets) syncing up, but the universe could care less about which took longer to arrive when.

Next, I'm not sure where you got the idea that i was saying that Time was a constant. It is currently viewed as more of a constant. My theory was implying behavior like that of Atoms or Gravity. So in the sense that Atoms are constant and Gravity is all around us, yes. But we can also interact and manipulate both of those, thereby invalidating the label of 'constant'. This will lead me to, what i think was my last miscommunication with you, regarding Karatons.

You said that 'metal rusts over time, it oxidizes not because of time but because of the environment'. Again, please try to remove the concept from before. Because using that concept, the only way that it can oxidize is in conjunction with time. If time were 'frozen' the metal couldn't oxidize. here is the simple parallel in my theory. Again with 'Karatons', saying they give the effect on human perception of linear time, say they were to stop moving, a la absolute zero. Our perception would be that time has frozen, the Karatons would stop interacting with the Atoms, no oxidizing. [Karatons are Time Particles interacting with the atomic particles that are oxidizing the metal]

'The Reason why Gravity is weak is unknown', was sort of a major point of my theory, brother, the high population of Karatons in relation to Gravitons in areas with 'light' gravity, OR an a very FEW Karatons around black holes (producing the perception of eternity) was really my explaintion as to why time changes proportional to gravity. Again, this isn't perception. Einstein's twin/c theory has one Twin age at a normal rate, while the other ages extreme slowly (oddly enough at incredibly high speeds). You mentioned at the end of you post that time is perception, but it really isn't, it bends Mythlives, thats why we call it spacetime and factor in lightyears/gravity around black holes.

Your view that time is not a dimension does not match the general consensus of science, Time has traditionally been viewed as the 4th dimension as it was utilized with the other 3 spatial dimensions extensivly in the ToSR. Google it today, you will get a bunch of tessaract webpages.

I'm down with the "Matter can't be destroyed statement", the backslash should have tempered the severity my word choice. Matter can be rearranged, possibly converted - but this goes to open and closed systems and is outside the needed areas of discussion to my knowledge. Feel free to bring it up if you think i didn't fully resolve this. i should have said, "Forces can degrade/affect matter" and my Karatons would do just that in this theory.
Please take you time to contemplate my response, there is no rush, i want to get this right. Did i address your concerns. If not, whats left, if so, do you agree with my theory. If not, what's stopping you?

This is no less wacky than dark matter or a holo-verse my friend,

Best Regards
Deeds203

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

One last thing, in case you do decide to saddle up here amigo. Just so you get this. Remember what i said about Democritus? If Karatons were conceived 2k years ago then it stands to reason we would have developed a functional theory of 'Chronography' (oooh, made that word up, its a map of karaton particles as applied to the universe) not in the sense of a record of history.
With a working theory of Karatons we will have invented a machine along the lines of the electron microscope. See Myth? Time can be measured/detected, in this theory, and it is a seriously logical theory. There is no reason for this not to have been developed except for humanities ego centric nature. Earth is the center, the sun is the center, the milky way is the center. Time is just one more aspect of that.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

macroscope,

piers anthony.

cool book.

great thread!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I have another theory, but i while have to think about it, was an interesting one but i forgot how it worked -.-
...I'll think about it in the mean time and when I feel its right I will post it up. Oh and glad you thought it was interesting

Another one I just thought of, ever wondered when you were little that you felt special because what you see through your eyes makes you believe that your the only one living? It's very hard for me to explain again haha, sort of like, I am the only one seeing things through my eyes, everyone else is non existent and it's because I see through my eyes, and I wonder why its me seeing things... Jee wizz I'm having a hard time explaining >.< Probably sound like a lunatic!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Absolutely Awesome!

It's People like you TheMythLives that make ATS stand out above the rest!

I'm just going back to watch the rest of the Vids, the Holographic universe has got me intrigued, but if the Holograph emanates from a 2D Plane...... what is the 2D plane, and where is it........ and who controls it?

Anyway,a huge Thank You for your outstanding effort

Best Regards

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I remember now! My Levitation theory, it goes like this...

Ever felt that feeling, when you are just laying in bed, trying to sleep, mind is clean of thoughts, then you suddenly jump, scared and thinking you were falling. It's that falling feeling that made me think, why does it happen? My theory is that you head is so clear of your thoughts, that you actually do a "String Theory" in ways of levitation, you set your body to zero gravity, you actually don't fly up.. or even down, but its the zero gravity feeling that makes you feel like your falling, imagine being in space and there's no up or down, your just floating with no weight what so ever tugging on you, this feeling you're not used to and so you jump, and you suddenly lose this sensation, and lose your float. I wonder if this is how people manage to levitate, they control this unique experience and train them selves to be able to experience at their own wills?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading your thread…

You wrote… Quote;

We are all one and the same. On a genetic, philosophical, and universal view point. Connected through complicated means and complicated beliefs. We are the story of mankind and the universe. We carry our origins in our genes and in our souls.

Most of what you have disclosed I would agree with...

Here is a little I would like to share with you, regarding the beginning of the All.

Here is a 100% accurate Drawing of The Partition Map of The Soul. Parts or Components and an edited form of this drawing below can be found in Architectural decor all across the World in All cultures and religions, but it is Not my intension to discus religion here.

This Involves a geometric based Processing System and is the base Map only.
If all the components were shown all you would see is a Black Disc.

Colour Codes are used and this format is used in innumerable ways.

For example such a format is used to produce the generations of Souls. These are in the Holes produced by the Partition Map of the First Soul. The Holes that are used are the Square Holes. Each of the Square Holes contain a cloned form of the Partition Map of the First Soul. And if we look into the Square holes of this Second Generation we find in each of Square Holes yet another Cloned Partition Map in each of theses forming the third Generation and so on through innumerable Generations all within the First Soul.

All the Souls (“Processing Systems”) are linked together by the Lattice Work forming the Partition Maps in unlimited Conceptual Layers.

But where all this came from was the Separation of Darkness (Lacking hue claimed by the human species but I say Darkness lacks Contrast) ie a mixture of Black & White.

(Please excuse the Quality of the following animations.)

First the Separation of the Components of “Gray” forming a particle of Black.

Animation 001

Second a particle of White.

Animation 002

Each of these are stored in a "Plane" which has of course 2 Faces (Outer Faces) One separation forming one Particle in one “Face” and the other Separation in the Other “Face”.

At this stage the Faces are only separated by the existence of the “Plane”.

Now if we take this “Particle” and apply the first Movement of “Awareness” we find a To & Fro Action of two different natures.

First involving a single Particle.

Animation 003

Second involving a "Stream" of particles.

Animation 004

Then the stream passes through the Centre.

Animation 005.

The Second movement of Awareness, is applied and that is Rotation.

If you watch this animation from about 60 cm or 2 feet away from your screen, you will be able to see a cloud of granules in the Black following the Rotating Line...

Animation 006

And if we Remove a section, out of the rotating Line and apply 12 Rotors (24 Lines) we see in the Centre, a Black Disc displaying a Granular texture like Yellow Dust.

Animation 007

What you see here is a "Holographic Transfer Media" seen by the Mind, which is in this animation, devoid of Data.
Information can be introduced into this Granular Texture.

If you close your eyes in a well lit area (from indirect Sun Light) and relax, Preferably lying down, and watch what you see in your vision with your eyes closed.
As you relax deeper your vision will soon be filled with a similar Granular texture, but instead this texture is part of the "Operating System" involving your Soul and can only be seen by the Mind, Awareness, Consciousness, Spirit or LIFE whatever name you wish to give it.

Note carefully the appearance of this texture in your vision.
Pay attention to both…

a. the Colour Content of the Granules.
b. The movement behaviour of the Granules (moving in Eddies and forming shapes).

The Second Rotation (as all things exist in pairs.) involves the hiding of these processes within Line work and how all is stored conceptually in line Work, whether straight, curved or irregular shaped line work, comprising of the first two, straight and curved.

Animation 008

And you wrote… Quote;

We are waiting to become one once again with our true reality. We carry our hopes and our dreams together. We are one. We are a family.

Indeed we are.

Again quoting you;

My last question to you my friends is this:

Even though you maybe a fractal of your true self. Do you know who you are?

Yes I do…..

[edit on 29-7-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Kamrad

Hypnagogia my friend. Personally it always tripped me out when I would hear voices, conversations, cars, i mean loud enough to wake me, and BAM awake and alone, but no way was it a dream.

en.wikipedia.org...

There you go...

Regards
Deeds203

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Nah man, when I say you jerk and get scared, it's because you thought you fell, like maybe I was wrong when I said my head was clear when it happens, because I could of just as easily have been half imagining a situation where I jump or fall of a ledge, but whatever happens, the feeling is of falling rather then losing sense of your surroundings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join