It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Marathon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Just thought I would give a heads up.

There is going to be an Ancient Aliens Marathon tomorrow of course on the History Channel.

It starts at 8:00 a.m. pacific time.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This will be enjoyable to watch, for sure.

I'm still looking for irrefutable proof. Like that will be forthcoming.

Regardless, since I have my own beliefs on ancient aliens, I will enjoy these various morsels provided.

Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by copper5661

Tis a great series, although much of it's substance has been discussed here, it still has some new stuff and is a great introductory on the subject.

You can watch them here too:
www.watchseries-online.com...

This series was way cool too and has a lot of new insight:
Through The Wormhole
www.watchseries-online.com...

Peace

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I understand it's been hashed over many times but I thought I should still give my fellow ufo-er's an alert.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Didn't history channel have an Ancient Alien movie? Before the T.V series aired I remember about a two long movie.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by copper5661

I should still give my fellow ufo-er's an alert.

For sure!

These are great series and I would hope many here get to see them!
Thanks for the heads up!

spec

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have seen the whole series and it is excellent. It is a very interesting subject and they did a good job. In my opinion there is truth in some of the theories that they talk about.

Mainstream science seems to think these theories deserve no credibility but i strongly disagree. Why should we dismiss any possibilities about our past when we know so little about it?

It seems more than coincidence that most religions have a god or gods that descend from the sky (sometimes in some kind of vehicle) and then leave, promising to return someday. This is a worldwide phenomena and is interesting to ponder.

Highly recommended

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I watched the entire thing. I had it on all day while I did house work and read online. I caught some things I didn't catch the first time. I really liked this series. It actually got a lot of people I know asking me questions because they all know my beliefs on the subject, I'm open about it. I could careless what people think of me

new topics

top topics

join