It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

You Are Too Dumb To Decide What To Eat

page: 9
23
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by Janky Red
 


Quit telling lies.

Here's the freaking law:
info.sen.ca.gov...


Specifies that raw milk and half-and-half can not have more than
10 coliform bacteria per milliliter.


Such stringent requirements are IMPOSSIBLE TO MEET

YOU CAN NOT GET A LEGAL LICENSE TO SELL RAW MILK IN CA

THAT IS THE LAW




Man, i bet you the bucks you would not play this game with me in person.

Do you have any spine or honor?


Call Follow Your Heart -

Someone with a pair call them tomorrow...PLEASE???

anyone like the truth for the truths sake anymore???

$#@$ it...

Do you want me to go TOMORROW and take a picture of it on the shelves in stores with a couple million in inventory???

Infact I will go to two stores if you buy my gas or state HERE that:

"I am a stuborn dishonest poster, who cannot admit that I being deceitful when I am"

DEAL???

what do you say?




posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


I'm not sure what part you are having trouble understanding.

The part that makes selling raw milk illegal or the part that people don't care about laws in this country so they sell raw milk anyways.

In case you didn't read the OP, they were selling raw milk as well.

Look what happened to them.

If I had called them a week ago, they would have told me they sold raw milk as well.

Do you understand now?

If they are selling raw milk, they risk this happening to them:







[edit on 27-7-2010 by mnemeth1]



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by Janky Red
 


I'm not sure what part you are having trouble understanding.

The part that makes selling raw milk illegal or the part that people don't care about laws in this country so they sell raw milk anyways.

In case you didn't read the OP, they were selling raw milk as well.

Look what happened to them.

If I had called them a week ago, they would have told me they sold raw milk as well.

Do you understand now?


OK

You tell me, why would FOLLOW YOUR HEART - risk their entire business of 40 years by
carrying a banned product in plain sight???

WHY?

Movie stars shop there, its cafe is an LA institution for health conscious diners...

Why?

for $10,000 in profit a years MAX?

Come on man...



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Saying they broke the law and should be punished for it ignores that laws are often set up to protect large corporations from competition. This is an infringement upon our freedoms. Lately its been in the news often that fda attacks upon natural health providers, co ops, etc, have all been escalating. This is obviously a big push by big pharma and big agro to monopolize the market. Cigarettes, alcohol, gm foods, artificial sweeteners, all have been shown to have dramatic detriments to health, yet they focus their attacks on thing people use to try to be healthier. All very fishy, it stands up to no reasoned scrutiny.



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


They carry it because there is a market demand for it.

People want it.

Why do drug dealers sell drugs that could land them in prison for 10 years?

Because the risk is worth the reward in their mind.

The store owners are taking a calculated risk that the profits from the sales will be more than the penalty applied if they are caught.

This is rational human behavior.



[edit on 27-7-2010 by mnemeth1]



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
It's illegal for health safety reasons.


That it is.

By not having the opportunity to "treat" the milk, it may affect the health of the people. And if the people become too healthy, they may be able to resist what is about to happen, which could become a safety problem.



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Whyhi
It's illegal for health safety reasons.


That it is.

By not having the opportunity to "treat" the milk, it may affect the health of the people. And if the people become too healthy, they may be able to resist what is about to happen, which could become a safety problem.


hahahaah money quote.



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It is clear that people are truly frightened to eat anything

if the government has not told them that it is "safe" to eat.

Interesting.

Edit to add...Please, Really think about that for a moment.
That is a lot of power to have over someone.





[edit on 27-7-2010 by illusions]



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

In other news today an opium farmer was arrested today for raw opium.

Hey Bob he was a dairy farmer with raw milk.

WHAT I thought that had to be a misprint on the telepromptor!?

Okay in other news today, our government is insane!







posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by Janky Red
 


They carry it because there is a market demand for it.

People want it.

Why do drug dealers sell drugs that could land them in prison for 10 years?

Because the risk is worth the reward in their mind.

The store owners are taking a calculated risk that the profits from the sales will be more than the penalty applied if they are caught.

This is rational human behavior.



[edit on 27-7-2010 by mnemeth1]


OK say why did they tell ME that they sold it over the phone

Can you call a crack dealer and ASK "do you sell crack?" and then hear "YES"
no questions asked -

Please

Its all team all the time here and its pathetic

I am being truthful 100% - I called a store, have you???

you are being deceitful

I care about the truth 1st and foremost... Can't you admit you are wrong?



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


because they don't care.

If I call up Jose the pot dealer, not only will he tell me he sells pot, he'll tell me what the going rates are for various strains and weights. Hell, he might even come out to my house... now that is customer service.

I'm not sure what a phone call proves.

You know it is illegal under federal law to sell pot, but CA has full blown retail outlets that sell the crap.




[edit on 27-7-2010 by mnemeth1]



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well, I am glad to see my DEMOCRATIC CORPORATIST governor is protecting the interests of his corporate whores!

From here-articles.latimes.com...


This year, Wisconsin legislators approved a bill aimed largely at allowing the state's struggling small farmers to sell more raw milk products. But Gov. Jim Doyle vetoed that bill under pressure from large producers.


I am sure he did a thorough research into it after taking a bribe from the corporations.

Yep, the Dems and Repubs are only TRYING to help us ignuuurrannnt folk.

Thanks Doyle, glad you are retiring.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by endisnighe]



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe
 


DOYLE IS THE BIGGEST FASCIST PILE OF CRAP ON THE PLANET TO EVER EXIST EVER IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY

I'm from WI originally

He is an epic fascist money grubbing police state scumbag of power.

He also vetoed the CCW law that passed.



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


I know, I still have to put up with people staring at my sidearm.

Actually that does not happen very often, but once I yelled BOO at this lady and she jumped like a rabbit, boy did I laugh.



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe
 


hahahah

yeah they are domesticated out there.

its pretty much just as bad out in CA where I live now.

Chaos is about to be unleashed because the state is bankrupt. It will be fun to be in the middle of the rioting when full retard mode ensues.

We already have entire cities shutting down their police forces.



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by Janky Red
 


because they don't care.

If I call up Jose the pot dealer, not only will he tell me he sells pot, he'll tell me what the going rates are for various strains and weights. Hell, he might even come out to my house... now that is customer service.

I'm not sure what a phone call proves.

You know it is illegal under federal law to sell pot, but CA has full blown retail outlets that sell the crap.




[edit on 27-7-2010 by mnemeth1]


Right -

GO TEAM GO TEAM

You damn well know what a phone call proves...

If Jose as you put it, picks up the phone and tells a total stranger " Ya Puto, I don't know you but come buy some pot
...."

never mind, you are ridiculous man

that store has to face health inspectors all the time, spot checks, etc, etc...

I guess they have a psychic and ancient employee and for 40 years he has tipped
them off to every spot check and every UC campaigned bust revenue strategy rev up.

Go team, Sis Boom ba!!!

If you can bend it, it must be true



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I have half a mind to go photographing tomorrow to a make you look like
a total ass, all encompassing one.

New thread - revert to my old Janky ways...



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red
 


Janky, you and the OP are right.

Yes, it is legal to sell, but if you cannot get a license or permit to sell, how is it that you think it is legal?

I for a fact know that Grade A milk would not meet the requirements to the OP's linked information.

Grew up on a dairy farm and you could of had a picnic in our barn yet the milk has bacteria in it when it comes out of the cow. Hell, there is more bacteria in your mouth than there is in probably 100 gallons of Grade A milk.

Also, raids on farms and suppliers of raw milk is on the rise. I think I should do a protest by going to the farmer I use to buy from, get some milk and turn myself in. See if I can get the police to do something and then turn around and get rich.

Lots of farmers and people that grew up on farms here in Wisconsin.

Maybe we should start some planned lawsuits such as this. Just bury the courts in their own crap.



posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connector
And yes, some people are too dumb to realize that, hence the law.


You got that right... I mean, everything needs a disclaimer or a law against it because people are really retarded...

They are selling Bourbon burgers at Hungry Jacks here in Western Australia, and they need a disclaimer *Does not contain alcohol*

Oh jesus...

They should have *For those who think this burger contains alcohol, please do not eat the napkins.*




new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join