It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Too Dumb To Decide What To Eat

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Actually you might have freedom and rights mixed up. I have a right to life and am somewhat of a conspiracy theorist...you may not run me over for that reason. The purpose of government is to protect my rights...that is ALL.

Another great post. The debaters are very close to understanding the purpose of government. Keep writing, they will catch on.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusions
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

LOL!

The link that you just supplied is a PRO RAW MILK site. LOL.

Why is that so funny? I figured if I used a pro raw milk site you wouldn't complain about the source... and I was right.

I am not here trying to disprove any health benefits of raw milk. I am here to prove that untested raw milk from uncertified sources can be dangerous because the milk can be contaminated and nobody would know it, and it could cause death in infants, and elderly, and anyone really. That website proves that I am right.

Having laws which prevent any bum on the street from selling contaminated raw milk is a benifit to humans.

I have already proven that children die from contaminated raw milk... and I have already proven that my little story I wrote earlier is 100% true.

What are you doing besides laughing like a clueless person?

The quote that you refer to from the site is regarding
what were called distillery dairies.

The quote was about contaminated milk, period. RAW milk means it is not pasteurized, and that means it has the ability to be contaminated.

A very interesting read if you have the time. LOL.

I've read the whole thing long before you even had your little clueless laugh-a-thon.

The ignorance on this topic is disgusting.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EinsteinLight

If they think really hard they will come to the realization that all rights are property rights, and that any law that does not explicitly protect private property is no law at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

www.tenthamendmentcenter.com...

I love this part of the article:

According to a Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF) report, between 1980 and 2005, there were ten times more illnesses from pasteurized milk than there were from raw milk. And most of the reports that link illness outbreaks with raw milk provide little or no evidence that raw milk was even the culprit.

www.realmilk.com...

These figures mean that raw milk products are implicated in 92 illnesses per year, seven hospitalizations per year, and one death every nine years.

Between 1998 and 2005, there were over 10,000 documented outbreaks that contributed to 199,263 documented cases of foodborne illness. Raw milk was associated with 0.4% of these cases.

While some illnesses due to raw milk may go unreported, the same is true for pasteurized milk and all other foods. In fact the CDC estimates that 76 million cases of foodborne illness occur every year, over 99.9% of which go unreported.

Cases of foodborne illness are investigated with a systematic bias against raw milk. Many outbreaks in which raw milk has been “implicated” are almost certainly attributable to another cause.

sounds pretty deadly to me.

better ban it.

Of course, it doesn't matter if it was as deadly as arsenic. If people want to buy it, that's their choice. You have no right to tell them they can't.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Perhaps you missed this information from mnemeth1...

According to a Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF) report, between 1980 and 2005, there were ten times more illnesses from pasteurized milk than there were from raw milk. And most of the reports that link illness outbreaks with raw milk provide little or no evidence that raw milk was even the culprit.

www.realmilk.com...

These figures mean that raw milk products are implicated in 92 illnesses per year, seven hospitalizations per year, and one death every nine years.

Between 1998 and 2005, there were over 10,000 documented outbreaks that contributed to 199,263 documented cases of foodborne illness. Raw milk was associated with 0.4% of these cases.

While some illnesses due to raw milk may go unreported, the same is true for pasteurized milk and all other foods. In fact the CDC estimates that 76 million cases of foodborne illness occur every year, over 99.9% of which go unreported.

Cases of foodborne illness are investigated with a systematic bias against raw milk. Many outbreaks in which raw milk has been “implicated” are almost certainly attributable to another cause.

sounds pretty deadly to me.

better ban it.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by illusions]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by illusions

Its important we ban everything, for we are to god damn dumb to decide to drink raw milk on our own.

We should just ban food period, then have the State issue us slop on a plate in a food line.

This way we can be totally protected from the evil milk men.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I can play your little game too, ready?

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF? I DON'T SEE ANY PROOF! SHOW ME PROOF!

You have to be a complete fool to not understand that cows can have contaminated milk in their mammary glands. Virus's and bacteria pass right through the mammary glands.

When people drink raw milk, they increase their risk of catching deadly viruses.

Pastuerization is NOT an end all to contaminated milk, but it is a LOT safer than raw milk. Pastuerization is just the heating and cooling of milk to reduce the pathogens, not completly rid them all. Drinking milk in general is not safe, but people like you would riot if they banned milk all together.

I don't even drink milk anymore because I have studied and understood the CRAP (literally too) that is found in all milk.

Your post is pretty much pointless, all it does is prove that milk in general is risky to drink... let alone RAW milk that hasn't been treated.

You fail once again..

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Police prepare to enforce a ban on daycare centers offering sweetened beverages to two year olds:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4e0fdf480df.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's a picture of the aftermath:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7c5688c834c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I got some milk for sale, you want to buy it?

Oh come on, it's clean looking. No it hasn't been tested, there could be deadly things swimming around in it, but I know you will buy it anyway and drink it and feed it to your children.

Oh come on, buy my milk!

Natural selection will take it's course on you dirty milk defenders.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to [url= by EinsteinLight[/url]

If they think really hard they will come to the realization that all rights are property rights, and that any law that does not explicitly protect private property is no law at all.

I am thinking the majority of the opponents are women because everytime they lose a battle, they bring up children as an example. Before long the only ones having jobs to buy items like raw milk may be government employees since raw won't be covered by social payments. Next thing you know, most of us will be in jail for trafficking health foods like raw milk. Remember, it is not healthy unless kids stay alive.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry Mnemeth and Endisnighe but I'm afraid you can't win this argument my friends....

because you are dealing with people who don't have enough sense to understand how the world really works!

Sorry but you don't need daddy government to legislate what's good and bad because if it's bad they can be held accountable via civil law AND if it's bad, nobody will buy it anyways!

But obviously some of you folks can't think or protect yourselves so why don't you pack up and move somewhere that is less free and requires less personal responsibility to have that freedom?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

No, no. It is only necessary to ban anything that can not
be regulated, taxed or have the appropriate fees charged.

Also,
How can the pharmacutical companies make any money
if farmers sell raw, organic milk???

Who would buy all those growth hormones, steroids and antibiotics????
If Raw milk were too popular it could hurt a lot of nice corporations
bottom lines.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The only reason I bring up children is because the topic title, "You are to dumb to decide what to eat". Children are too dumb to decide if milk is good or bad, and some parents are still children mentally.

Most people don't have the equipment necessary to test if milk is contaminated, let alone the knowledge of how to test it.

Letting any bum on the street sell milk that isn't tested, and is raw, is just a huge health risk. I can't believe some of you don't have the brain power to understand this. It's sad really, how true the topic title is.

You all lost the debate before it started.

You are seriously argueing about health risk precaution. You are begging to be poisoned!
More power to you. Go for it. Kill yourself with raw milk that can be contaminated for all I care. I'll see my way out of this ignorance fest. Don't need to waste my time on people who beg to be poisoned.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

We are dealing with people who were educated in public schools, raised to believe the State cures all the world's ills through laws and regulations.

Never mind that a law has never put an end to any problem.

Murder still occurs despite laws against it.

Food poisoning still occurs despite food regulations.

Drunk driving still occurs despite laws against it.

and on and on and on.

laws do not solve problems.

laws only work to punish, never to prevent.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Please, do enlighten us with your alternative solution...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Please, do enlighten us with your alternative solution...

fascistsoup.com...

more

fascistsoup.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Well, that video will take some time to watch.
Reserving further comment until then...

[edit on 26-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
this militant attitude towards raw milk and sending in tactical teams of 4 man squads to bust up a raw milk ring leads me to believe that pasteurized milk must have an important role to play in the new world order agenda. it could be that milk has some sort of additive that makes the human brain more susceptible to mind control. what better way to administer an agent in a substance that is drunk and eaten in one way or another almost daily by the entire population since birth. many farmers in many countries drink warm raw milk. i've tried it and its disgusting but it does taste a whole lot healthier than that bland liquid they sell at the supermarket.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unst0ppable0ne
[more
You are seriously argueing about health risk precaution. You are begging to be poisoned!
More power to you. Go for it. Kill yourself with raw milk that can be contaminated for all I care. I'll see my way out of this ignorance fest. Don't need to waste my time on people who beg to be poisoned

Surely you missed the following information poated by mnemeth1?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

....ahahahahahahaha! "Your" solution is to live in a fantasy world that will never exist.

Do you realize that he is suggesting Social Order?? Do you realize that he still believes that Social Order will need to be enforced because of human natures desires?

"Your" solution is no different than passing laws (order) and having them enforced by law enforcement!

You support exactly what you are against and don't even realize it.
Wow that is too funny.

I have to save this guys post for future laughs.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join