It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Too Dumb To Decide What To Eat

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by illusions

Do you support the idea of allowing blind people to drive?

What about people prone to drink and drive? People that are bad drivers that have caused more than a reasonable amount of accidents?

If only there was some system to fix issues like these and more. Hey, there could even be a system on how to drive properly and what the do's and don'ts of driving are to help maintain a safe driving world. We can even tell people what to do through the use of our traffic lights. All of these drivers can be kept in check by our police force who enforce our laws to maintain stability. If only...

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Whyhi]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

That is not research.

That is a claim.

That is the CDC claiming that laws on raw milk sales reduced infant mortality.

That is not a research paper PROVING as much.

There is no proof.

Just arbitrary regulations imposed to supposedly keep us safe.

If this was a real problem, parents wouldn't feed their kids raw milk. No law would be required to achieve this. The facts could be made public and the public would cease to consume raw milk.

There are no facts.

You don't need a law that says parents can't feed their babies raw habanero peppers.

They don't do it all on their own.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Appologies,
replyed to the wrong post.
sorry.

link   

Originally posted by illusions

I know that you were not speaking to me BUT,

Can you step outside of the box and see how odd
it is that the government tells you if you can drive?

I know that you were not speaking to me, but:

NO! There's absolutely nothing weird about that at all, because when you drive you not only take your life into your own hands, you take everyone else on the road's lives into your hands as well.

I think its a fantastic thing that the government prevents blind or disabled people, people with aggression or homicidal tendencies, and people who can't control their drinking habits from getting behind the wheel of a car and mauling a few pedestrians.

We have enough fatal car accidents as it is.

Christ, what is wrong with you people? I mean I understand your naive distrust of everything related to government or state, but do you really not understand how horrifyingly terrible a world with no laws, no order or structure would be?

We created civilization for a reason: because at least 1 out of every 10 people born is criminally insane. We cannot simply allow people to just do whatever they want. It would be the downfall of everything humanity has achieved.

link   
reply to [url= by LadySkadi[/url]

Thank-you. It is a nice feeling to receive a compliment. It even feels nicer to give one, at least in the long term.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Let me see, some of the things that you have to be licensed to do now.

Drive
Marry
Open lemonade stand, better make sure it is pasteurized, homogenized etc (Better tell your child to close down that stand, they may get guns drawn on them)
Clip fingernails
Grow anything
Sell anything-look at your HCB, better get ready for 1099's
Buy things-look at your HCB, better get ready for 1099's

I myself am wondering when they are going to outfit us with self contained breathing apparatus to make sure we do not breathe over our allotted licensing.

And we have people here defending this.

Folks, who were the ones in the past that caused all these things to be implemented? That's RIGHT the big corporations that could care less who they poisoned.

Instead of charging them with crimes, they institute fines and limiting the liability to money. Cannot be throwing those people in jail, CAN WE?

link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Countdown to being called government agents initiated.

link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I'll take that to mean you are.

And no, I can and do eat whatever I want to eat. But I'm also capable of understanding that just because it looks clean doesn't mean it is clean. Last I checked the bacteria that makes you sick and can kill you in some cases is way to small to see just by looking at something.

link   

Originally posted by illusions
reply to post by LadySkadi

Appologies,
replyed to the wrong post.
sorry.

No worries.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

LOL!
That would be nice if the laws could stop people
from drinking and driving.

I don't drink, but the last time I checked all the
bars have parking lots. Hmmm...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Do you support the idea of allowing blind people to drive?

What about people prone to drink and drive? People that are bad drivers that have caused more than a reasonable amount of accidents?

If only there was some system to fix issues like these and more. Hey, there could even be a system on how to drive properly and what the do's and don'ts of driving are to help maintain a safe driving world. We can even tell people what to do through the use of our traffic lights. All of these drivers can be kept in check by our police force who enforce our laws to maintain stability. If only...

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Whyhi]

You don't need a law that bans blind people from driving.

If they drive and hurt someone, they can be sued.

If they drive and hurt themselves, who gives a crap?

Should we create a law that bans people from farting in public too?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Let me see, some of the things that you have to be licensed to do now.

Drive
Marry
Open lemonade stand, better make sure it is pasteurized, homogenized etc (Better tell your child to close down that stand, they may get guns drawn on them)
Clip fingernails
Grow anything
Sell anything-look at your HCB, better get ready for 1099's
Buy things-look at your HCB, better get ready for 1099's

I myself am wondering when they are going to outfit us with self contained breathing apparatus to make sure we do not breathe over our allotted licensing.

And we have people here defending this.

Folks, who were the ones in the past that caused all these things to be implemented? That's RIGHT the big corporations that could care less who they poisoned.

Instead of charging them with crimes, they institute fines and limiting the liability to money. Cannot be throwing those people in jail, CAN WE?

I'm excited about internet licenses.

I'm too dumb to be able to post on this site and have a blog.

I should be barred from the internets.

Only people who believe in total government enslavement should be allowed to post on the internets.

I need to be protected from myself.

link   
OP, you can buy raw milk in California - one example (818) 348-3240

www.followyourheart.com...

come visit the C.S.S.R!!!

P.S I just called -

But I agree the raid is bogus

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Janky Red]

link   
Illegal for health reasons? Think about what we expose ourselves to everyday, and what they put out there for us to consume. Think of all of the harmful substances we are given, whether it is labeled as a food, drug, or other item. Why are we exposed to and pushed to consume such life threatening toxins, while police are using their time to take raw milk out of distribution? Yes, a large majority of our species has become very unintelligent, especially in the USA, but that could never be an excuse to take away our choice in consuming a substance that has been consumed for thousand's of years and is known to actually help heal the body, rather than slowly destroy it with the crap that they advertise as "milk". Raw milk sours, while the processed stuff rots. If someone in this day is even considering buying raw milk, they most likely are informed enough to do so safely. Although some people may have bad reactions, as can happen with anything, I am not convinced that the act of selling raw milk is a health concern.

link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

So you think that laws stop criminals???

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
OP, you can buy raw milk in California - one example (818) 348-3240

did you get that number from this site?

The FDA and State Agencies have discovered this list and sometimes use it for their own purposes, so exercise caution with your listing. If you choose not to have a listing, make sure your local WAPF Chapter Leader has your name for referrals.

You can buy crack coc aine in CA too.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Oh, go ahead and ignore the FACTS.

Do your own research, what I did was just the start. You can prove it yourself. I don't want to do the thinking and research for you....

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that untested raw milk is a health risk. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that infants are fed milk, and if the milk is contaminated it could kill the infants.

The ignorance from you is off the charts.

It's jsut a fact that increasing the quallity of milk will decrease the death of infants via milk.

I can't believe I am even argueing this after pointing you to FACTS.

If you are just going to blindly ignore FACTS because they don't support your dirty raw milk agenda, then I am going to ignore you and your ignorance. Ok baby killer?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Unst0ppable0ne]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

I see lots of blather, no research links.

Since you are the one claiming we need a law, the onus is on you to prove that raw milk is deadly dangerous and causes babies to die at alarming rates.

There is no research.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

And if they kill someone? Just sue more I guess? Funny though, I bet most, if not all people would not want to drive. What do they understand that you don't

If they drive and hurt themselves, who gives a crap?

Damn those blind people...?

Are you some kind of elaborate troll? What if I get a blind friend to drive a car with me telling him how to steer and drive a transport straight into your family? Would this not bother you? I have to admit, that post made me question if you actual believe your own ideas.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

So your solution is to get rid of all laws (or at least the ones you disagree with) and just have a free-for-all with lawsuits when people get hurt, sick, etc.? You do realize that those laws are what give you the ability to sue, right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join