It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Too Dumb To Decide What To Eat

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

ok, I give up. not one person here can read english. none

?yas uoy did tahW .

.cixelsyd ma I

Either that or taught in government run schools.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
ok, I give up.

not one person here can read english.

none

Au contraire,

I've read many of your threads and I think you expressed yourself in a pretty lucid manner, stating that Einstein was a failure and not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

ok, I give up.

not one person here can read english.

none

Is this a response to my post?

You don't live in california, do you?

Sprouts(natural grocery store) sells organic pastures raw milk, the farmers market has raw milk vendors, whole foods used to sell OP but they didn't renew the contract.

I read through the thread and you seem to believe its impossible to get a permit to sell raw milk, I ask you then how do these people sell it??

Rawesome was not only selling raw milk without a permit they were selling raw milk products that are considered illegal(fresh cheeses)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
OK, I found additional information that clarifies this situation.

There are multiple distinct things happening here, all of which deal with the criminal State controlling what food you can buy.

1. The store in the video was acting as a private distributor, like a wholesale distributor, for organic foods such as raw milk. They required a paid membership and were not open to the general public. The criminal State decided they were a retail grocery store and raided them claiming they need to be licensed as a retail store - but in reality they wanted to go after the raw milk. They didn't care about the license, it was simply an excuse to go after the dairy products.

2. At the same time as the Rawsome raid, they raided one of Rawsome's organic dairy farm suppliers and made off with their products. No reason was listed as to why they raided the dairy, but from the law its clear that dairy farms are not to be distributing raw milk. The real purpose is to block farmers from selling food direct to the public, by-passing all of the middlemen. This has nothing to do with food safety. They don't want small farms being able to sell direct to the public through wholesale outlets.

The law forbids organic dairy farms from distributing raw milk with less than 10 coliform bacteria per millimeter, which is an impossible standard to meet.

The organic dairies got together and obtained a court injunction that places a hold on enforcement of the law. This court injunction has allowed the remaining farms to continue operations up to this point. This injunction was obtained in 2008. It appears as though this injunction is no longer in operation and the criminal government is now seeking to shut down the organic dairies.

Read this multiple times until it sinks in.

This is what your criminal government thinks about your rights:

"There is no 'deeply rooted' historical tradition of unfettered access to foods of all kinds," stated the document signed by U.S. Attorney Stephanie Rose, assistant Martha Fagg and Roger Gural, trial attorney for the U.S. Department of Justice.

"Plaintiffs' assertion of a 'fundamental right to their own bodily and physical health, which includes what foods they do and do not choose to consume for themselves and their families' is similarly unavailing because plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to obtain any food they wish," the government has argued.

plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to obtain any food they wish,"

You don't have a fundamental right to decide what you eat.

Praise Mao.

Mao and Stalin didn't think you should have a fundamental right to obtain food either, so they starved around 80 million people to death.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

www.farmtoconsumer.org...

Check out sb201

The 10 coliform requirement seems to be in regard to people who buy raw milk from smaller farms then process it and sell it through larger distributors(people like atla dena).

sb201 provides alternative requirements for dairy farms that produce and process raw milk. What these alternative requirements are I don't know. What I do know is that raw milk at this time is abundantly available in California

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sourdough4life

SB201 was vetoed.

SB201 would have allowed raw dairies to continue operations.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think that people need to choose this issue carefully, and there needs to be health checks performed regularly, health liscenses, even without the codex allimentarius element is probably a good idea, or some other way of balancing safety and choice. We had a cow and a goat growing up and I don't like raw milk, but did love avalon dairy milk here in my province that while it was pasteurized was chemical free, and pure. Then sold in a glass jar, that was returnable. They also delivered door to door. I don't know if they're allowed to anymore but this was a pretty good business. My father used to buy all their products for his farmer's market.

We had relatives die in the past from TB, and it was all associated to unregulated dairy, but also, we all know that cleanliness and testing is possible. So its not cut and dried in the least, and I do believe in choice and some degree of accountabilty and cleanliness.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yeah i did have my wires crossed on the e.coli being a prion disease...I was half asleep and had just read this:

www.sciencedaily.com...

Sorry
Point still stands though that herbivores should not be fed carnivorous diets and the possibility of the prion disease is much higher making the food less than safe.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
Ok, so you think the study just shows the need of cats for taurine. Taurine goes away when milk is pasteurized or meat is cooked? Hm.. Interesting. Honestly though, any farmer or vet can tell you this tidbit. Baby cows fed solely on pasteurized milk will die, whereas baby cows fed solely raw milk will thrive.

Cooking raw meat reduces the amount of taurine in it.
Oh.. Cool. Now you are comparing us to cows..
Feeding pasteurized milk to calves is a better option than raw milk.

[edit on 29/7/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

What is better or worse for you is immaterial.

We allow the sale of Ho-Hos and Twinkies which are infinitely worse for you than raw milk.

The government's job is to protect our property, not to protect us from the dangers of raw milk or sushi.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The chances of those Ho-Hos and Twinkies containing some harmful virus or bacteria are very low. If we didn't have any control over the producers of our consumables we'd probably have a lot of bad products on the market because they farmers aren't always nice people trying to provide the community healthy products.
Altho I do agree that since this was a private distributor they should not have raided that place..

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

So you are in favor of unregulated Twinkies and sushi, but want raw milk banned.

I see.

What about eggs? People like to eat those raw too. Very dangerous stuff those eggs.

Perhaps each carton of eggs should come with a security guard that follows you home and makes sure you cook them properly.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I never said I want raw milk banned. I just said that I want the products that I buy from the store to be tested before they reach the shelves. I'm paying for the product and if some contanminated raw milk or any other product ends up hurting one of my family members there would be very little hope of getting any compensation.
In the worst case scenario nothing can compensate death.

[edit on 29/7/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If you want them tested, then why not just buy products that you know have been tested and let those who want to eat raw products eat raw products?

I'm not against the testing of food. I'm against laws that ban food people want to eat.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
From Happy Meals, to raw milk, apparently some people are too dumb to decide. Sadly, they need guidance in what to eat.

When people stop making choices that are healthy, all rules are out the window!

"Let them eat cake!"

Really, I am so tired of people bickering about being told to make healthy choices when they can't do it themselves, and people are fat to no end in the country, I hope they choke on it!

Let the fatties die!

Do you like eating poison, uncontrollably? Have at it! Drink raw milk? Have at it.

Don't anybody who complains about being told what is healthy or not, ever complain when they have a health issue, do to their stupid choices!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I thought this whole issue was about that store not having a licence not the milk getting banned.
Even in the case of a choice of raw vs pasteurized there is great danger of an outbreak of some bacteria.
I see no point in drinking raw milk. Both offer the same nutritional value. One of them just can't contain any harmful bacteria.

If you hate all the regulations we have in the modern world then you might try living in some African country where there are no regulations perhaps. Life should be great there.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You can not get a license to sell raw milk.

I'm not sure how many times I have to say this.

You can't get one in CA.

The store itself was acting as a private club. A paid membership was required in order to purchase goods from the club. They were not open to the general public. They did not require a public retail license.

This isn't just about the store being raided, its also about the dairy being raided and the laws that prevent dairies from selling raw milk.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You can't get one in CA.

You, sir, are wrong. This makes the second time I've posted this. Wonder if you'll ignore it again.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Perhaps the OP has you on ignore, so I'll quote ya........

Originally posted by Jenna

You can't get one in CA.

You, sir, are wrong. This makes the second time I've posted this. Wonder if you'll ignore it again.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
One of the top rules in writing to persuade:

Don't insult your audience. Respect them, and maybe they won't dismiss you as a moron.

It seems like a lot of people on ATS have forgotten that.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join