Video Shows Breitbart Saying He Hearts Al Qaeda

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is HUMOR.

Blowback is a bitch. But you know, I laughed, but I can't see the ignorance and deceit ever ending if this kind of thing keeps going on and on and on. Everybody loses.

Mods: This may belong somewhere else...Political Madness or in the trash can...move as you see fit.

[edit on 7/26/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Boy, who are you?

Goebbels, Sunstein, Creel.

How many threads so far on this?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ahaaaaaaaaaaa! Humor!

Of course, edited, taken out of context and all that. Like I needed to write that........or didn't I?...............

I'm waiting for some moron to use this short video to proclaim, well, just about anything.............

Somebody must be fired immediately, before Rachel Maddow gets ahold of this........

Or, Glen Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Brietbart himself, Morning Joe, Randi Rhodes, my mom, my cats...............

or Lucidity.........endisnighe.........kyred............

[edit on 26-7-2010 by kyred]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i think all of them are insane and untrustworthy.

just ran across this endis, while looking for something else and thought you could use a laugh.

[edit on 7/26/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Not laughing. I believe this incident has a lot bigger meaning than a lot of us know.

Just another cog in the machine being placed.

Now we have CNN coming out and saying something has to be done about anonymous bloggers.

What the hell did this have to do with people like you and me?

I am beginning to believe the last couple of things are being placed. Next move I believe will be to say that anonymous blogging really is not protected by the first amendment. If you are anonymous you can say anything and there is no protection against slander. I see that to be the next step.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I happen to completely agree with you. Bloggers are the biggest threat to the corruption that infests TPTB and/or the current government. They are going to have to do something to get us out of the way.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

And yet you diss me for posting a few threads on it in trying to dissect it? Word.

I believe I actually MADE that point...at how dangerous these kinds of actions by the MSM were to us all...and I've predicted they'd even continue to turn on each other. They have in the past and now again turned on bloggers, which is to a degree ironic because in many other matters they give the very same people credence. Not an easy mess to decipher.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
An edited to be out of context video of nonsense.

Blowback is a bitch. But you know, I laughed, but I can't see the ignorance and deceit ever ending if this kind of thing keeps going on and on and on. Everybody loses.~Lucidity

What is it that you are referring to?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestionTheGovernment

It's humor. They're trading him tit for tat and though I laughed, I think this very kind of humor, while it does make you laugh and does make a point, just perpetuates the nonsense.

top topics

join