It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sand Eruption? WTF??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
what the f#, i have never heard of such a thing. I would like to learn more what caused this. I have another question tho, that will bring up other questions later on here. The sand being blown up out of the ground. HOW COME, it is not making a pile of sand somewhere? A MOUND, wheres the mound? in the back of the spray of sand where you cannot see because of sand blowing up everywhere.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

First time I have ever seen it myself. As for the sand I am not sure what is happening with that. Therei some that have said it may be muddy water coming up and that would explain the absence of sand piling up. I do not know myself. It looks like sand in the video but the quality is to bad to actually get a good view of it. I will look around and see if there is more on the makeup of whats blowing out.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this video. Never seen this before.

I can't believe those people are standing so close to it!

I would think the area would cave in!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sodakota

This blew my mind the first time I saw it. I am trying to find some more info on it. It looks like sand, but it could also muddy water I just don't know. Which ever one it is it makes for an interesting video. When I find anymore more info on this thing I will post it. Its almost as if the Earth is changing right before our eyes. There is just so much we don't know about the Earth. This planet never ceases to amaze me with some of the things that have happened here lately.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow! That's some interesting stuff there. It is a shame that the video isn't a higher resolution as it certainly is difficult to see what it really is. Sand Blows do sound vaguely familiar to me although I didn't make the connection watching the video. Thanks to everyone listing links and info, off to look at them now.

To the OP, nice find and thanks for posting. You may want to get a mod to move this into the Fragile Earth forum for more views.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Nemises!

People need to wake up

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Replied to wrong post. Too many open tabs.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by Three_moons]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
If I can get this moved to Fragile Earth that would be great. If they feel it doesn't belong there that is fine also. I am glad to just let folks see what is to a very interesting video and I apologize for the quality if I can find a better quality vid I will post it. As far as I know right now this is the only one out there, but I will keep looking.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join