It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army tries to stop filming of Jesse Ventura show

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have been to Arlington National Cemetary on several occasions. On all occasions I have been witness to filming in all areas of the cemetary. On my first visits these filmings included the old giant vhs camcorders, which were nearly as large as the old M-72 LAW rocket launchers. Of course with the advent of digital technology the latter witnessing of the filmers were using the newer smaller handheld digital video cameras.
I wonder why Jesse Ventura with a small 2-3 man team couldn't go in and film what was needed in just a few minutes? I could, perhaps understand the Army's unwillingness to allow them to film there if they were requesting the area to be closed to general visitors for quite some time. I know that if I were to visit Arlington and had only a few hours to visit and was hoping to see JFK's tomb and the Eternal Flame, and was turned away because someone was filming a show, I would be highly P.O'ed
However as a citizen of the republic we have the right to visit and film all of our Nations memorial sites. I do feel that the refusal to allow Jesse to film there has more to do with political reasons and of course it falls under the "national security" blanket

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

One sided info what did you expect it to be about the story they have used to conveniently shut people up. i.e. The tittle of the show says it all.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Jesse and Ron both have wonderful ideas for sure and unfortunately the masses don't think the same and so there venue of discussion is so minimal that Alex Jones is about the only target audience and media outlet that wil take those wonderful ideas seriously.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I know JFK is a touche subject in the US it is here in Ireland aswell, but from my perspective i think the Army Cat is actualy saying he go's along with the offical view about the lone gunman, i know! i know! we the awakened know that the man was shot by seraval people including his driver! but the the avrage Joe needs to know an thats what Jesse is all about, hes trying to show people what we all know to be the truth, but the army is shooting its self in the foot about this by not letting him do his thing imo!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

Yes. This is what i find so strange about this story. They let Kevin Costner film there, activist groups protest there as well. Strange.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

IIf the Jesse Ventura show had read up on HAARP only on ATS, and followed only the most credible sources and links, it would have been 1000% better show than interviewing some old Alaskan farm neighbor?

The Alex Jones show is not helping his cause either!

What is it with Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura? They have terrific ideas, terrific support, and then they undermine themselves? Is it their intention to never be taken seriously? Stay on the fringe and lob intelligent potshots at TPTB and then slink back to the fringe again? Why not go full-steam ahead? Why not attack and keep attacking without the likes of Alex Jones and some BS "ReLoveUtion" bumper sticker?

Why would one value his or her life? thats the real question you are asking here. Do you think he would live very long, exposing everything to daylight? I mean come on!

I f you believe that they have such good ideas, why not try to beat them!!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
OMG this is a buch of BS. The Military involved in this should all be courts-martial'd and hanged for treason. This act goes against everything good that mankind has ever done, Jesse Ventura should have been shot on sight for his show. The man was is a raving retard and a dangerous mix of stupid and ambitious. Ventura is pretty much just Alex jones, take Alex Jones and all his rants, then subtract any real knowledge of what the hell he is talking about, add in a case of unwarranted self importance induced by being a pro wrestler , a failed actor, a frogman for the UDT (NOT A NAVY SEAL), the govenor of both the people in Minnesota and the host of both episodes of his own TV show.
If his show showed me anything it was that to be an "expert" advisor for Ventura the correct answer to "Do you know what a false flag opperation is?" is No.

Watch at 6:10 for lulz. Watch the whole conversation they have there to get a new grasp on stupid.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
He can film his show
Make his point
The Flame doesn't have to be involved .

Have you (in general) ever looked at the list of Funerals/services conducted at Arlington everyday ?
Its not a place where a film crew needs to be running around .

Having many friends buried there ,I know it would have bothered me if I had to have seen or dealt with a bunch of cameramen .

Its irritating enough to have disrespectful teenagers running around ,not understanding ,or maybe not caring about how important that place is to ppl like me ,and other family members

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Jesse the X governor, Navy Seal and sports entertainment and movie star is a lot more real then any of his detractors. what have they ever done?

Interestingly, while he SAYS he was a SEAL, he wasn't.

Jim Janos aka Jesse Ventura was UDT12, he was never a SEAL.

But at any rate, I don't think this is some conspiracy by the military to keep him from revealing something sinister, they just typically don't let you film in Arlington unless they think the end result is going to be pro-military and in good taste, and even then not many get permission.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join