It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by raze78

i have studied many prophecies including the ones you speak of. probably not many in the west have done so or are interested. there are many more signs, as you know, that could be added and i hope people will google them.
examples;-

1. When it will be hot in winter (and vice versa).
2. When orators and lecturers lie openly. (this is so today. eg; we will not introduce a GST. by john howard.)
3. When women with children come displeased on account of them bearing offspring, and barren women remain happy on account of having no responsibility of offspring.
4. When violence, bloodshed and anarchy become common.
5. There will be an abundance of illegitimate children.
6. Hypocrites will be in control of the affairs of the community and evil, immoral people will be at the helm of business establishments.
7. Then a life of peace as a result of a peace agreement between you and the Romans which they will break and attack you with a force consisting of eighty flags and under each flag will be an army of twelve thousand men. (sounds like the UN)

and thanx for the explanation of the length of days and reversal of rotation.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang
i have studied many prophecies ... probably not many in the west have done so or are interested.

There are many amongst the proletariate of the West who concern themselves with Prophesy.

There are those who feel the weight of the world as they are aware of the effectiveness of the PTB control and use of systemic mechanisms and mind numbing media of the 'free' West to promote the degradation of all humanity.

Some are even aware of diverse Eastern Prophesy and there are those who wonder at the correlations with Western indigenous Prophesy, such as that given to the Hopi, the Inca, the Norse and Celtic as well African indigenous, Australia indigenous, Innuit, Chinese.

Prophecy has been given to all the Tribes on the planet and in each case, relates to a 'final', terrible battle between universal forces that are reflected in the lives, choices and experiences of Man.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

and why is this nonsense in the 2012 section? you make predictions after that date. so obviously you dont really believe in 2012.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marianna
WV What or who do you think is the katéjon (κατέχων)?
thanks a lot.

Katejón is the opportunity we men have to make a change in divine intervention rhrough imploration.

According to our change of heart, change of actions in order to get in line with our Creator, we can lessen or avoid what trials and difficulties are set for us.

Of course we can change things coming our way. Our hearts, our minds and our actions can change our future and the dispositions of the Almighty for us.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51

and why is this nonsense in the 2012 section? you make predictions after that date. so obviously you dont really believe in 2012.

I think the MODS may have relocated this thread to the 2012 section.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Please listen to this video. Israel and the United States are trying their best to incite a war with Iran. Yesterday was July 28th, 2010.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

1) There is no video above.

2) It seems like you are actually hoping for an Israel/Iran war in the next 2 days just so YOU can appear to be correct.

Massive casualties? Okay. You proven wrong? Horrific!

edit: Now you added video...LOL

[edit on 29/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I can't wait to see what he says when nothing happens.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marianna
Excuse me, another question: What do you think about the Warning?

Thanks again.

Care to explain?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

I think the MODS may have relocated this thread to the 2012 section.

This thread is very difficult to pin in a category.

Will it be moved again? I don´t doubt it a bit since I don´t speak much about 2012.

Sorry mods, you must be baffled by a thread that is so difficult to categorize.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

1) There is no video above.

2) It seems like you are actually hoping for an Israel/Iran war in the next 2 days just so YOU can appear to be correct.

Massive casualties? Okay. You proven wrong? Horrific!

1. Thank you for warning me about the video.

2. I predicted a posibility of war between the end of June and the end of July. I also say the US needs to create a war and that will happen between June 2010 and January 2011. I expect my prognostications to happen, and here are some facts of actions taken to possibly start a war with Iran.

On the other hand, you are a non-believer. You expect to be able to prove things wrong, so that you are correct.

You need to wait.
Israel and the US are trying their best to start a war. Hopefully they fail.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Thank you and God bless you. I will watch for the signs.

It´s important that we know what to expect. As we see the signs, there is no loss of hope in that things will come to pass before the Supreme comes back.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by raze78

We agree. The liar will not be Muslim, nor he will be a Christian, nor he will be Hindu or Buddhist. He will try to be everything; a universalist, a globalist who will lie about being interested and supporting justice, freedom, and the creation of a new system will only enslave humanity under his devilish agenda. He wil kill Jews, Muslims and everyone he pleases, even his followers in the end.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
This is the second try at creating a follow-up to the original thread.

As things have turned interesting in the last years, I have been told to let know what I know. Thus, I made a compilation of a few things I remember at GLP, but these guys are rather not dealt with. I decided to come to ATS.

I want to thank those memebrs of GLP who have subscribed to ATS in order to follow the thread, and I give you my warmest welcome.

Please feel free to post any questions related to the prophecies and predictions from the first post or any subject related to it.

Wide Vision 2010.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

"i have been told to let you know what i know"
who told you to tell us?
how did you come up with the predictions?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Someone said war would break out in North Korea. War will be forced on Iran, not North Korea.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
This is the second try at creating a follow-up to the original thread.

As things have turned interesting in the last years, I have been told to let know what I know. Thus, I made a compilation of a few things I remember at GLP, but these guys are rather not dealt with. I decided to come to ATS.

I want to thank those memebrs of GLP who have subscribed to ATS in order to follow the thread, and I give you my warmest welcome.

Please feel free to post any questions related to the prophecies and predictions from the first post or any subject related to it.

Wide Vision 2010.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

"i have been told to let you know what i know"
who told you to tell us?
how did you come up with the predictions?

You will never understand. I will not answer that question to you.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Re: Post by Marianna - The Warning.

Wide Vision... I'll wager its a reference to a Catholic Prophecy as described here:

[url=http://bellsouthpwp.net/l/a/lasereye/warning.html]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You also said that Europe will not save to be living in

1 - In what timeframe/year?
2 - What can you see about the Netherlands?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

A couple of us on the GLP forum were asking if the war that is coming could possibly be N. Korea because the censored media keeps trying to push the idea of N. Korea wanting to fight the US down everyones throats, lately. When I asked, I was just curious if TPTB were doing this in order to incite the coming war with the US.
Later you mentioned it would be Iran (which I believe is also mentioned in Book of Daniel) so I got my answer on that a while back in one of your posts.

Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join