It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Originally posted by oniongrass

Nostradamus said:

Century 10, Quatrain 72
L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra un gran Roy d'effrayeur.
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

Bush was born in New Haven, Ct. and he started the War on Terror, which to this day continues.

Just wondering, why do you mention New Haven here? I think you've mentioned it before too. I don't see a reference to it in the Nostradamus verse.

From the sky will come...

New Haven, Ct.

How do you benefit from all of this? thats what i want to know. why are you making all of this up? does it make you feel important?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The words 'VERY LIKELY', doesnt mean it definately will. Please read what he actually said. Quote: " very likely around End of June to end of July, 2010"

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Hi Wide Angle, I was on your threads over on GLP. I was AC963... until I got booted off GLP a few days ago.
It's good to see you again my friend.

I remember that toward the end of your posts at GLP you were talking about the stones getting running and exerting magnetic or gravitational force (or maybe that's my interpretation) on the earth, pulling things this way and that, causing havoc. I asked if those are the same stones that hit DC / NY and Rome in your predictions, and also if they are the same as Planet X, the Sun's dark twin, and Venus -- which the Zetatalk folks / Nancy Lieder say will all be appearing in our skies or affecting us dramatically. I wonder if you could comment on that.

You had some comments there that someone was going to be I call them Zionists but they are theembarrassed around this time. The Wikileaks disclosed documents about Afghanistan could be related to that. Sen. Tom Harkin said that he didn't know things were that bad in Afghanistan. It's pretty bad when a senior senator of the President's own party, one of the guys Obama needs for all his agenda items, basically says he's been misled about the war.

I'm interested to see if your near-term predictions come true. Thinking that if everyone can change their path, then with some difficulty we could also change the average path, I feel that things have calmed a bit, slowing TPTB momentum. (While they were having their "Cremation of Care" and worshipping whoever it is they worship, others were doing a "Cremation of Panic"
) No attack in the middle east yet, despite all the efforts to make it happen. This is not good for them since their time is limited but they can hardly complain publicly.

Stuff could be falling apart in the GOM again. What is this new gusher they've got just off the coast? Never heard of a boat steaming over a pipe and causing that before; that official explanation sounds like nonsense.

Thank you very much for your long and well written post. I am glad to see you at ATS. Always a pleasure.

The two stones will be seen around the globe, and will create havoc. Imagine a large Venus being seen day and night in a certain position in the sky. Water will rise and fall, flood some places and completely dry opposite latitudes in a matter of hours. Water will be turbulent due to movement. Earthquakes will happen due to the enormous pressure exerted by the stones, everywhere. Blizzards will come and go suddenly, also, and rupture of weak structures will happen everywhere. Imagine oil under a fault? What would happen to places like the Gulf of Mexico? Our hands will be pretty full with sudden gas, oil, fires, water coming from underneath, blizzards, wind gusts, water being driven to the latitude currently facing the stones. Surrounding the stones there will be dark, small debris. We will have the greatest meteor shower ever seen at night or during the day. That is the origin of so many burned trees and grasses I speak about.

The US governmnet has full knowledge of the mess they create when they invade a country. The overlords of the US decide what is best for the banks and their financial institutions to make more money. Politicians are puppets of those in power. They are the power behind the power.

Cremation of Panic is great!
It would had never occured to me! Things have slowed down, a bit. However, the situation remains the same. Israel wants to capture the land where Al Aqsa Mosque sits on in order to build the Third Temple there and resume with their red heifer sacrifices. It will not be long before war will start.

As time passes, we will see more oil gushing out of crevices from the sea floor. I said it at least a month before anyone else, and thought the idea was preposterous. I said August will see a major change in the situation in the Gulf, and warn people to leave the Gulf of Mexico area and the path of the Conveyor belt coming out of the Gulf north up until North Carolina. I said that back in May, and things are sadly heading in that direction. I also said oil would sink in the middle of the Atlantic and surgface again in Europe, around England. That still needs to happen, for all I know.

Oil will seep out from many other parts of the Gulf. That is a great oild eposit that covers a wide area. I will start studying the area, and if possible, I will post a map of the area it covers, so you will know the magnitude of the situation. As oil seeps out, there is a difference in pressure and sea floor caves in, creating cracks and more oil will seep ot, creating more pressure differences... ad infinitum.

Hopefully, if I don´t travel this weekend, I will have the time to survey the Gulf for oil deposits, or at least this oil deposit.

I hope to be wrong about my coming predictions, but the war will have to happen, anyway. There is no way around it.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Thank you for so much detail. Our home is about 5 miles east of San Andreas fault in the high desert. We are just behind (north of)San Gabriel Mountains. Five miles north of Wrightwood to be exact.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by nlouise]

[edit on 28-7-2010 by nlouise]

That´s not the place to be safe.

Asteroids will be coming more often, and when they start coming regularly it´s about time to move to a safer location.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Wide Vision, thanks for the reply, however I can see that you are looking at this matter from a purely Christian perspective. I respect Christians and Muslims consider Christians our brothers along with those that follow the Talmud.

But let me take this opportunity to explain the Islamic perspective.

The anti-christ is not Muslim, nor is he Christian.

In the Quran, you'll find this passage:

"And thus We have set up in every town great ones of its wicked people to plot therein. But they plot not except against their ownselves, and they perceive (it) not."

These people have been at it since the time of Noah; plotting and scheming while pious people sleep. Who meets at night? The freemasons do, do they not?

Thus we can deduce that the system has been in place for a long time and all that is left is the capstone on the pyramid.

Why the one eye in the pyramid?

The prophet Muhammad says to us that the anti-christ will be one-eyed, he will proclaim to be God, but the prophet reminds us that God is not one-eyed.

The signs of judgement day have been fortold by Muhammad and he mentioned minor signs and major signs before that day. The minor signs are numerous (google it) such as:

• Great distances will be traversed in short spans of time (Planes, Boats, Trains, Cars etc). (Muslim)…….AEROPLANE TRAVEL GREAT DISTANCES IN SHORT TIME

• Books will be widespread but knowledge will be low and the appearance of ignorance. (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)…..HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY KNOW A LOT ABOUT YOUR RELIGION?!?! SPEAKS FOR ITSELF THERE IS BOOKS EVERYWHERE YET NOBODY TAKES THE TIME TO READ THEM

• A man will talk to [Something like] his whip or his shoe. (Ahmad)…..COULD THIS BE REFERENCE TO MOBILE PHONES N NORMAL PHONES?

• When one steadfast to his religion will be like one holding a burning coal. (Tirmidhie)

• Adultery and fornication will be performed in the open. (The Prophet, peace be upon him, said that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people, which their ancestors had not known). (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Haythami)

• Women will outnumber men, eventually 50 women for 1 man. (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad)…..NOT SURE IF THIS HAS HAPPENED YET?

• Killing, killing, killing. (Bukhari, Muslim, Ibn Majah, & Ahmad)…..EVIDENT IN HISTORIC TIMES BUT MORE HAPPENING NOW THAN EVER

• The nations of the earth will gather against the Muslims like hungry people going to sit down to a table full of food. This will occur when the Muslims are large in number, but like the foam of the sea…

Then we have the major signs which are few in number but will follow one after the other like a when the string breaks and beads fall one after the other. Amongst the major sings is mentioned that three landslides or earth quakes will occur in the world.

The dajjal (antichrist) will come and whwn he does, the prophet informs us that the first day will be like a year, the second like a month and the third like a week, then the days will be normal again. He also tells us that the sun will rise in the west when this happens.

what does this mean? The earth has flipped its magnetic poles before. when this happens, the rotation of the earth will 'mulfunction' and stop. Then the rotation will reverse, but not all at once, thus the first day will be a whole year, the second, as the rotation gains momentum, will be a months, the third day will be a week, and then finally, rotation will resume in full force. But since the earth will rotating in the opposite direction, the sun will appear to rise from the west.

We are told that the Mahdi will be a normal man, born from the lineage of the prophet. He will be performing the pilgrimage in Mecca when he will be recognised by some scholars. He will reject this and escape. But a voice will proclaim him to be indeed the Mahdi.

Continued..

[edit on 28-7-2010 by raze78]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i will read this threat later again.

just putting in a comment to find this threat easier later on :-)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The prophet stated that the Mahdi would be the 12th imam or leader of the muslims. So far we've had only 11 and the last was in Turkey. With the advent of the British empire, the progression of leaders was destroyed as the British tried to secure India by destroying the Ottoman empire. They did this by arming some backward tribes in the deserts of saudi arabia (Laurence of arabia) and imprinting on them the need for independence. Many of the arab countries we see today did not exist a mere 100 yrs ago.

So the progression was stopped, but this was already prophesied.

The mahdi will unite the muslims and he will be attacked by the saud's and a dictator from Syria will send his army against him, but he will prevail.

He will fight the 'romans' , but then they will unite to fight a common enemy (china?). After their victory against this enemy, a christian will plant the cross on a hill and a muslim will knock it down, only to lead to the resumption of fighting between the two.

The antichrist will have a following of 60000 jews from Isfahan. Jesus will descend to earth at the mosque in damascus with two angels holding him. He will be sweating profusely as earth is a hard place to be thrust into when one is accustomed to heaven.

The antichrist will come with his hoards to the gates of Mecca where Jesus will finally destroy him.

Then the Gog and Magog will finally be set free. Jesus and the people will climb a mountain in Israel to wait out the destruction of the Gog and Magog.

After this, Jesus will reign for 40 years. The land will be filled with plenty. Trees will bear fruit in abundance, no one will want charity.

Jesus will marry and have offspring. He will die a man and be buried. For a period of time, people will live in complete adherence to his teaching, but gradually, they will return to evil. A wind will blow that will put those with even a grain of faith to sleep. Evil will reign completely until the blowing of the trumpet when all shall perish and all shall rise up again, whole and naked to be judged. As the plants perish in the deserts only to live again when it rains, so will all mankind live again and each will be held accountable for all actions good and bad.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Thank you and God bless you. I will watch for the signs.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Two comet pieces of considerable proportions will hit the Earth. One will hit NY and the power structures of the elite will be in shambles

the Above snip is from one of your earlier posts

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

are these possible power structures;
NYSE, Federal Reserve in NYC, or will it be Goldman Sachs ??
any of these would be best hit at 10AM to get the most bang for the buck as-it-were

as for the other comet piece hitting in NY, might that be in the Hudson Valley? so i don't go boating up there anytime soon.

or will the 2nd piece fall into the ocean creating a tsunmai wave??

~or~

do you mean that one piece of a split comet will hit DC
and the other will hit NYC
(as a modern echo destruction of the Sodom & Gomorrah tale)

need some clarity, thank you

NYSE, Federal Reserve, the Unites Nations, Dow Jones, S&P 500, Merryl Lynch, Goldman Sachs, and many more gadgets of Zionism to obtain power and enslave the world under their system. These are power structures that will be gone in a second. Washington rats will be able to run into safety, but the city designed by the devil will be gone as well. Washington will never be what it was.

This will be a large stone. There will be 2 that will be exploded before hitting, but the third rock will be impossible to stop. As the happy face became a hit in the 60s, and came back in 1989, Soddom and Gomorrah will make a come back being hit.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
WV What or who do you think is the katéjon (κατέχων)?
thanks a lot.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Excuse me, another question: What do you think about the Warning?

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wide Vision 2010:
I am a little confused by your prediction. You mentioned that the war will last 27 years starting from 2001. That will bring the end of war to 2028. You also mentioned that tribulation will start next year and will last 7 years until 2018. I thought after the war the liar will rise to power to preach false peace and prosperity, then tribulation will start. Right after tribulation, Christ will return. Am I missing something here? What will happen between 2018 - 2028?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetDream
Wide Vision 2010:
I am a little confused by your prediction. You mentioned that the war will last 27 years starting from 2001. That will bring the end of war to 2028. You also mentioned that tribulation will start next year and will last 7 years until 2018. I thought after the war the liar will rise to power to preach false peace and prosperity, then tribulation will start. Right after tribulation, Christ will return. Am I missing something here? What will happen between 2018 - 2028?

.....like he really knows, come on man.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just read over most of the predictions thoroughly. I have a hard time focusing for too long, so I will read more later. Most of what I read, the parts about the economics of the world, the politics, wars, much of the coming natural disasters, made sense. Anyone watching what has been going on, will see this. Just have to watch a lot of news. It has already been happening. Not to hard to figure out.

The earth change from the Gulf of Mexico up the Mississippi to the Great Lakes is the New Madrid Fault. It has been acting up already. Isn't the Mississippi a flood zone? That can't help things.

The Royal family of England being connected to Jesus, I thought that was already claimed. I remember something about it from somewhere.

I have this in Word now, so I can pay attention to when things happen. Some of it read like a Bildeberger meeting - stuff they're trying to pull off, and it leaks out.

I'm not big on religion, generally think it is silly stuff, but it matters because people's beliefs shape the world. So I pay attention. I think we mostly create our own reality, but are also caught up in someone else's reality. That said, I do believe in intuition, because mine works really well. It must come from somewhere.

I hope no one takes offense about the religion thing. Someone is always trying to "save" me, I think my soul is fine. I just don't believe in anything "organized". There is an intelligence in the universe. Just don't have a name for it.

Already heard Obama will be the last Pres. , and the Pope should be the last or second to last. Too much bad press there.

Comets, we'll see, hopefully wrong. Never know til it happens though. The other natural disasters also hope they're wrong, but doesn't hurt to take precautions. I must be getting pulled toward the Cdn northern Rockies for a reason.
Says I'll have to watch for fires though.

Much will be a wait and see, probably lots of this will happen, economically, politically, but as far as the timelines - we'll see.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
My intuition, along with all the input from so many incredible and incredulous predictions, is that Obama is the False Prophet. Nothing he has spoken of or promised has come to fruition. His words are of hope but his actions are of deception. Say for instance his use of "transparency" as an example. He is not Muslim, but is he? He is not Christian, but is he? He is not American, or is he? He is not Black, or is he? I just cannot imagine anyone fitting to such a title and task than this Liar!

My questions to the OP:

Is the False Prophet the "liar" you speak of?

Do you believe Prince William, born on the Summer Solstice, due to turn 30-yrs in 2012, is the Anti-Christ? Do you believe he is a test-tube baby of Diana and the Shroud of Turin? (consecrated as Christ by the Pope this year)

Do you believe in the workings of London's 2012 Summer Olympics, as discovered and revealed by Rik Clay, as the symbolic temple to announce the new King on Earth? I am very interested in the slaying of the two Prophets/Witnesses, and how they could lay there in view of the World for three days. (I realize you task 3 months in advance and this may not be answerable, but I find Rik Clay's information quite informative, as well I find "The Arrivals" completely incredible)

Do you believe that America is the Whore of Babylon?

Can we ask, what are your plans? Do you live in America, and what part? What of your circumstances, are you to be here for a short time and then leave to move to a safer place? Will you leave ATS is what I mean to ask? Have you specific locations for people to consider, for safety reasons?

I take the words of the Hopi Elders very seriously. They have often spoken of their own Prophesies and how they are in line with the Maya and Christian-based Prophesies. Specifically the Hopi Elders have sent the message out that the place to survive would be Hopiland (this is the Four-corners, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah). They speak of a migration of their 'brothers' from the South.

Can you speak of this migration? The Webbot speaks of "Diaspora", can you elaborate anything on that? My thoughts on this part has to do with why Arizona is suddenly a hotbed of conflict with the Border.

OK, well at any rate your post is in line with everything I see and feel, I am less a follower and more a believer, everything is possible for every one at this point. So thanks for such an intriguing post!

Very good post. Lndon indeed has been behind implementing the US Dollar as a tool to gain access to any and all countries around the world, and through enslaving economies, people become slaves. The United Nations were designed by the United Nations, and Israel is a creation of British Royals. Drug wars are created by the same people that create wars for profit, to sell arms and fund both sides. I consider London 2012 to be the great showcase designed to present the liar to the world.

2011 will see the emergence of the liar and peace will be regained through his sponsored armistice. Israel will fight the war alone when the US economy falters, and that will embolden his Arab enemies to attack it. The liar will bring the United Nations in the conflict and the Arabs will be repelled and Israel will obtain the Al Aqsa territory it seeks.

Maimonides describes the identity of the Jewish Messiah as follows:

"And if a king shall arise from among the House of David, studying Torah and occupied with commandments like his father David, according to the written and oral Torah, and he will impel all of Israel to follow it and to strengthen breaches in its observance, and will fight Hashem's [God's] wars, this one is to be treated as if he were the anointed one.
If he succeeded and built the Holy Temple in its proper place and gathered the disperesed ones of Israel together, this is indeed the anointed one for certain, and he will mend the entire world to worship the Lord together, as it is stated: "For then I shall turn for the nations a clear tongue, so that they will all procalim the Name of the Lord, and to worship Him with a united resolve (Zephaniah 3:9)."

Thus, anyone helping Israel win a war and who helps Israel to regain the Al Aqsa Mosque land, will be seen as their Messiah.
Poor fools. Many will die at the hands of the liar!

London is at the center of support of the liar because it's one of theirs, and they all are one and the same deceivers. Of course they are dispersed in all Anglo speaking countries, but especially the US and there are certain well known families who have always been part of all satanic rituals like the Cremation of Care in the Bohemian Grove. Of course.

Do I believe the US is Babylon? Is there any other country that has devoted itself to lying, profitting from war above anything else, including human lives, promoted pornography and whose government is well known to promote homosexuality and witchcraft and practice them? Who else has a fake currency that gives them unlimited power?

The native peoples will see justice being served to them. It's in their prophecies. The US is going down and they will be spared amongst the great destruction. Remember any nations live within the US. Many people will be wise to seek refuge with natives in the coming times, and a few of a clean heart will be accepted in, to learn the old ways.

Natives are too independent to be part of the electronic money system that TPTB will implement. Many nations are separated by the Mexico - US border. The Yaquis, Cucapah, Cocopah, Kiliwas, Kumai, and the time will come when they will gather again for the important events that are about to ocurr.

I really enjoyed your post.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

The US needs to go to war this year, between June and January 2011, and China needs to get paid. That will square China, Russia and the US. Palestinians will get support to the Palestinian Land conflict with Israel.

Well it sure didn't take you very long to back-peddle on the dates you originally gave. LOL

So now you are saying between June and January 2011, instead of between late June and late July.

Funny. Enjoy misleading anybody unfortunate enough to believe you...

I am referring to my own posts. I am backing every single prediction made. My track record speaks for itself. I have nothing to defend from anyone.

The month isn't over, and why don't you wait until you can call me foul?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

The US needs to go to war this year, between June and January 2011, and China needs to get paid. That will square China, Russia and the US. Palestinians will get support to the Palestinian Land conflict with Israel.

Well it sure didn't take you very long to back-peddle on the dates you originally gave. LOL

So now you are saying between June and January 2011, instead of between late June and late July.

Funny. Enjoy misleading anybody unfortunate enough to believe you...

Things will be warming up very soon.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51

Nostradamus said:

Century 10, Quatrain 72
L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra un gran Roy d'effrayeur.
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

Bush was born in New Haven, Ct. and he started the War on Terror, which to this day continues.

Just wondering, why do you mention New Haven here? I think you've mentioned it before too. I don't see a reference to it in the Nostradamus verse.

From the sky will come...

New Haven, Ct.

How do you benefit from all of this? thats what i want to know. why are you making all of this up? does it make you feel important?

I begun writing about this very same predictions on May 3rd, 2010. That's almost 3 months. There is a written record in GLP with timestamps. My record speaks for itself. I have nothing to defend from. Go read it, and you're welcome to come over and discuss it as you please.

I am here to warn people, not to convince anyone. Those who will listen to my message are the ones I write for. The rest are welcome to read and post as they please, and that's fine with me. I have nothing to defend. My name is on the line because I am not interested in people believing me or not. I am following an order, and that's what I care about.

Best regards.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
i will read this threat later again.

just putting in a comment to find this threat easier later on :-)

You're welcome to read about it and comment. There is an original thread that has timestamps of when I first wrote every single piece. Then you can truly appreciate things coming along.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by raze78

It's actually the same story than the Bible, but seen from the other side of the window.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join