It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

I have seen it too, but I doubt there is any relations with this all.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Life is too short to be small.
- Disraeli.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Enlightening video, I found. Hardly fearmongering.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

edit on 23-11-2010 by DISRAELI because: Looking for more on-topic quotation

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

No, it´s not. Disraeli said Life is to short to be small. linkThat´s all. I had nothing to say about what you said.

I agree with you in that there is more than 1 section for basically the same area of discussion.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

That's OK.
I was just baffled about why I was suddenly being brought into this discussion out of the blue.
I'm the son of two school-teachers. We like to explain things (and have things explained).

Incidentally, there's a sticky thread in this forum where SO (I think) explains the original motivation for doing the separation.

edit on 23-11-2010 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Hey Disraeli, nice to see you here. Hope you were able to get loose of that Mark (?name, or something like that) character, the buddhist that was interrupting your thread a while back on the book of Revelation. I saw a youtube video where some pastor out of the south was talking about turning Bibles into an idol, and the first thought that came to mind was that guy, talking about how the Book of Revelation was his 'woman'. lol

Glad to see you here again. Peace.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well, here we go......not to beat a dead horse or anything but guess what they have in mind for us now?

Next step for body scanners: thehill.com...

And it doesn't stop there...... news.yahoo.com...

Will it come to a bank and grocery store near you? OR will they stop this madness for a short period of time (after so many people speak out in rage), then cause another big false flag event, and have BO say "we tried to help you and make you secure"? Which could be one possible way they could make BO look like a good guy again before the next election term, and have the public begging for the scanners again. This would also make the patriots look like the bad guys. We shall see.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
that guy, talking about how the Book of Revelation was his 'woman'. lol

Thanks for your welcome, nlouise.
Yes, the one beginning with "M" stopped posting when I pointed out that bumping a thread repeatedly was not a very effective way of destroying it. There was a more tenacious buddhist-type who did not go away until the rest of us left him alone in the room, and he got bored.
I haven't really been following this thread. My view on the topic title is that Revelation ch6 portrays a world-crisis indeed (pestilence, war, famine, death), but is vague about the date.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

This could get really bad. From that link:

... Napolitano said she hoped the U.S. could get to a place in the future where Americans would not have to be as guarded against terrorist attacks as they are and that she was actively promoting research into the psychology of how a terrorist becomes radicalized. 

“The long-term [question] is, how do we get out of this having to have an ever-increasing security apparatus because of terrorists and a terrorist attack?” she said. “I think having a better understanding of what causes someone to become a terrorist will be helpful." ...

They won't remove these measure until we have some sort of official mind control in place.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Your other link is more surprising to me, although it doesn't worry me nearly as much:

news.yahoo.com...

... Angela Hellenbrand received a quick pat down Tuesday by security guard Mike Couts at the Castle Rock courthouse about 30 miles south of Denver. A guard in another room monitoring the full-body scans alerted Couts to an object in Hellenbrand's left rear pocket. It was the paper backing of a "Junior Deputy Sheriff" sticker that one of the guards had given her two young boys.
"It's OK," Hellenbrand said. "It's how they do security here. It's my second time through." ...

No guarantee that our patdown will be same-sex at the courthouses. We're getting very liberal about these things aren't we!

edit on 24-11-2010 by oniongrass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I think the thread belongs here, but, since they have taken it all ver this site, and I wouldn´t be surprised to see it land somewhere else only to get back to this forum.

My mother was a school teacher, so I understand that.
Having a school teacher as a mother was quite an experience for me, but made me who I am, and now I thank her, infinitely.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: .

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Oh good. Glad he left you alone. I like what you presented in your thread(s) and thought you layed it out real nice.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

No guarantee that our patdown will be same-sex at the courthouses. We're getting very liberal about these things aren't we!

My thoughts on this is that this whole thing will tie in with the microchip implants. First people get used to walking through body scanners and going through patdowns at airports, next in public places. When that phase is in place without any resistence, people can avoid the patdowns when they have accepted the microchip, but are already conditioned to go through scanners in public places, which will have the ability to read the microchip inserts in the future. Of course the microchips will be needed after the old debt monetary system is taken out of the way.

Too many things are happening all at the same time. Add the Clinton/Obama Health care deal, which mentions 'chipping', and the Copenhagen Treaty, and it all makes sense.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Well, here we go......not to beat a dead horse or anything but guess what they have in mind for us now?

And it doesn't stop there...... news.yahoo.com...

Will it come to a bank and grocery store near you? OR will they stop this madness for a short period of time (after so many people speak out in rage), then cause another big false flag event, and have BO say "we tried to help you and make you secure"? Which could be one possible way they could make BO look like a good guy again before the next election term, and have the public begging for the scanners again. This would also make the patriots look like the bad guys. We shall see.

The government wants followers. In their bringing of a One World Government, they want people to enter "the age of reason", which is their reasoning, and their rules, which is the bringing of the lair system. The AC will rule "freeing" the world from any morality, which is what we see now with gay marriages being legalized everywhere in the world. Enforcement of such foolish measures such as body scanners is necessary for their system in order for true Christians to denounce and avoid such measures to leave them off justice. Christians will be picked on, but we will have no defense, only our Lord, and that suffices. The rest will choose the ample road to perdition. Sadly, even my daughter tries to comply with whatever rules the government makes because she wants to be a "good citizen"....

A system is being implemented little by little. The notch tghtens a bit everyday n all aspects of life so the implementation of the new system is brought slowly, and unnoticed by sheeple.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: .

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

They Seemed to have picked up the pace a bit. Looking back, this is not the same country we were born into, and it hasn't been all that long either.

It seems like people here (as in couples we know) still worry about their retirements, and pensions plans, and investments. They seem to think that this is only one of those economic slopes that will pick back up. My thinking over these last few years is so opposite, that I can't relate anymore to that way of thinking. There won't be any pensions, retirements, and investments or social security to worry about. It's being stolen from them now in front of their eyes, and they just don't get it.

I think the government should add another box to the bottom of each political choice section on the ballots called 'none of the above'. I wonder just how many people would put a check in that box.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

that guy, talking about how the Book of Revelation was his 'woman'. lol

Thanks for your welcome, nlouise.
Yes, the one beginning with "M" stopped posting when I pointed out that bumping a thread repeatedly was not a very effective way of destroying it. There was a more tenacious buddhist-type who did not go away until the rest of us left him alone in the room, and he got bored.
I haven't really been following this thread. My view on the topic title is that Revelation ch6 portrays a world-crisis indeed (pestilence, war, famine, death), but is vague about the date.

Revelation is about to being fulfilled. There are plenty of signs. Tribulation is about to start. Things will turn ugly, but our Lord will prevail.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

They Seemed to have picked up the pace a bit. Looking back, this is not the same country we were born into, and it hasn't been all that long either.

It seems like people here (as in couples we know) still worry about their retirements, and pensions plans, and investments. They seem to think that this is only one of those economic slopes that will pick back up. My thinking over these last few years is so opposite, that I can't relate anymore to that way of thinking. There won't be any pensions, retirements, and investments or social security to worry about. It's being stolen from them now in front of their eyes, and they just don't get it.

I think the government should add another box to the bottom of each political choice section on the ballots called 'none of the above'. I wonder just how many people would put a check in that box.

This is not the same country than in May, when I started this thread in the other forum. Same for life in mine. People would deny a recession, but they talk openly about how their lives have changed. They wonder where the country is heading, but they ignore the world scheme of things. They do listen, though, but there are still scores of people that say they rather ignore what's coming, and that when TSHTF, they will see how to solve it.
None of the above would be my candidate, for sure.

I was watching national TV from Mexico City, and they are pushing Climate Change as needed and they say they need to be implemeted now. They also spoke about pensions, and the tremendous amounts of money that the government needs in order to pay benefit promises made by prior governments. What they seem to forget is they collected the money and spent it on thei favorite "priorities" such as illegal wars, building military arsenal, in order for his friends to make money, or they were invested by the baksters and lost money. Anyway, Zionists were the winners, and the people will lose.

COP16 in Cancún, México starting November 29th... cc2010.mx... you can choose English on the right hand side. They are pushing the same trash than Copenague 20 last December, when two accords came out, one for poor countries, and one for rich. Climate Change is being sold to sheeple everyday, now.

Ignacio.

edit on 25-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: Spelling. My keyboard misspels when I visit GLP and ATS. i wonder why only these two sites...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Here is something you might want to read on Copenhagen: www.freedomworks.org...

You might want to watch the video on it too.That is why I say it all ties in.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Here is something you might want to read on Copenhagen: www.freedomworks.org...

You might want to watch the video on it too.That is why I say it all ties in.

Great find, Nlouise. This s a great subject for those who haven't read the thread, and aren't trolls.

According to Scripture, One World Government is the system brought by the liar and his minions in the End-Times.

We touched on that a long time ago, but some may not connect the dots, yet, or didn't see it in the threads.

Therefore, anyone who says this s fearmongering hasn't read his Bible, or hasn't connected the dots. The signs of the times are quite clear, I'd say.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58 >>

join