It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Here we have the respected Medal of Honor for heroic actions during military service.

But wat is it really? If the US is Mistery Babylon you'd expect this:

Let's get a close up, shall we?

And now the explanation:

It's definitely a satanic inverted down pentagram with the Roman war goddess Minerva in the center. She actually is the Egyptian goddess Isis aka INANNA, the Anunnaki warrior princess. Ain't sure if the animal holding the pentagram is a hawk or a phoenix, but most likely is the ancient archetype of evil rebirth.

Sure "it's just a medal design", just like the layout of Washington D.C. also is an inverted Pentagram and the White House is placed exactly in the lower vertex of it. So, it's pretty clear what kind of occult force drives the US military, and the White House.

and

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Your refusal to post the material makes you look like a fraud.

I hate to nag, but can you post the material? So far you've refused. Are you a fraud?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I have no refused to read the information. That is a lie.

I have repeatedly asked for the material in order that I can read it and you have come up with all sorts of clumsy excuses not to provide the material.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Outside of your error that the current sun's activity is atypical in last 8000 years you've simply posted observations none of which are unusual. The brightening of the moons and planets is simply an apparent magnitude change as we get closer. I'll check each of these out in detail to see what is really going on. You gave no source for this information so I want to double check the values.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Recent Solar Activity atypical, not like the last 8000 Years
Sun’s magnetic field has decreased in size by 25%
300% increase in galactic dust entering solar system
Neptune 40% Brighter, Near Infrared Range – 1996 – 2002
“Global Warming on Pluto” – 300% increase in atmospheric pressure

This list of whatever and presented as some sort of evidence of doom and gloom has been recently circulated through the internet. Are some of the claims true? Yes.

Take Saturn's aurora. The only reason that we see them now is that the planet was recently seen with rings edge on. That meant both poles were easily seen and the bright reflection of the rings was smaller. The opportunity to look for aurora comes ever 15 years. That's when Hubble was able to image them.

Pluto has an atmosphere. That has been known for decades. Pluto's closest approach to the sun has boiled off some nitrogen and now as the planet moves away form the sun that nitrogen is distributing itself into an atmosphere.

Take IO's ionosphere 1000% increase. When did that happen? Was it recently? A hint is given by the manner in which the measurements are made. They are done by radio occultation or by a space craft traveling through the ionosphere. Both methods require a space craft at Jupiter. The first measurement was in 1973 and the next in 1996. Additional measurements were taken in 1997. So this is old news.

I could go on with the list, but it should be readily apparent that this list is rather lacking. It is meaningless. To give percentage increases without time frames or even specifying what is increasing is simply silly.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Soros advises Obama to use forceful measures to override the will of the people

George Soros funds the Center for American Progress, which has been characterized as Barack Obama’s Ideas Factory. John Podesta, its head, led the transition team when Barack Obama became President. The Center has also become a hiring hall for the Obama team, filling its positions with former employees (among these was controversial Van Jones — who now is back at the Center).

Apparently, George Soros and his Center are upset that the American people placed a roadblock in their plans when we rose up and painted the nation red. The Center now is providing a blueprint of ways Barack Obama can do an end run around the people’s will by resorting to methods that will strike many of us as being improper-to say the least. Relying on executive orders, interpretation of regulations, rule -making and the like they are collectively a recipe for even more power being assumed by President Obama.

edit on 17-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Nov 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There is a proposal in Congress which is being voted shortly and will pass, of course. The Law for Climate Change in Mexico. I am going to study the proposal Congress will vote on. I think there s nothing new; the implementation of AGENDA 21 to lower Carbon Emissions, which will wreck the economy to lower public consumption, so we depend on the government, and will rule in an iron-fisted manner on Gas, Gasoline, Electricity, and oil sub-products.

2011 is the target date, so we're going down even deeper. The richer the country, the more it has to drop.

It's time to grow sustainable trees, instaed of being in my office until the last minute. Sugar cane will be in great need, and I think I need to go cultivate what I have bought to grow.

Here is the whole summary
edit on 17-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: Added link to translated text into English

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
US Spy Hive in Mexico City

has been located by Proceso, a political magazine devoted for truth in Mexico.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

That's ok, we won't hold that one against you. lol

I'm still waiting for proof that BO isn't the AC.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

Thank you Nlouise. They didn´t ask me.

No confimation on that, yet.

Just read this:

President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.

The bath house, Man’s Country, caters to older white men and it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses.” WMR was told by sources who are familiar with the bath house that it provides one-year “lifetime” memberships to paying customers and that the club’s computerized files and pre-computer paper files, include membership information for both Obama and Emanuel. The data is as anonymized as possible for confidentiality purposes. However, sources close to “Man’s Country” believe the U.S. Secret Service has purged the computer and filing cabinet files of the membership data on Obama and Emanuel.

The link

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/18/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The liar is gay...

Here is one more:

Don't forget about Obama Safe School CZAR Kevin Jennings
The link
"Dec 12, 2009Comments (1)
Warning, very explicit. Kevin Jennings, Obama’s Safe School’s Czar.
Tags: Anita Dunn, Czars, Kevin Jennings, Obama, Ron Bloom, Van Jones

Be VERY forewarned. This entry is highly X-rated and this is not a joke. Read at your own discretion.

Obama has given us Anita Dunn, Van Jones, Ron Bloom………and now the depraved Kevin Jennings. I am not going to censor this because sometimes we need to know the extent of the depravity that has risen to some of the highest levels in the White House. As a hint of what’s to come in this post, I’ll ask you a simple question that is completely devoid of sarcasm and is only the iceberg of explicitness this post will be.

edit on 17-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: Added a post and link.

This video is from Puerto Rico

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/18/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
California is in deep trouble

So the largest state will be the first to form a long line.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
US Spy Hive in Mexico City

has been located by Proceso, a political magazine devoted for truth in Mexico.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe it. NAFTA was created for the benefit of the elite. We have foriegn troops secretly over here on our soil, too. Looks like we are all going to be one BIG unhappy NWO family.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The Medal of Honor for the Air Force and Navy have different designs than the one seen for the Army in the photo and besides the designs changed over time. Why are you bringing an individual's award into this discussion? What purpose does it serve?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gsup1

It's not about the person's reward, it's about all the symbology in our country, which directly relates to who is pulling the strings in this nation (and all others). All of the symbology we see everywhere (ie. corporate logo's, honor awards, political conference logos, Capitol Hill, even churches) is used by the elitists. They seem to have to have their stamp on everything.

Bank of America put up some real interesting murals recently. Some real creepy Illuminati stuff:

www.infowars.com.../

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

It seems that now they want our public to participate in their 'sins' as well, with the addition of airport security naked body scanners, and pat downs that are so intrusive that there are suits now filed against TSA for sexual assult. I could add links, but I'm sure everyone here has seen at least one report.

This is all part of the dehuminization conditioning, as in the days of Hitler. I cannot believe that so many Americans really believe those recent staged airplane bombs in the media, were for real, and that these TSA methods are for their own good. My goodness, they really pulled it all off again (didn't even have to sacrifice anybody this time/911), and people are still buying into it. I'm beginning to see that those that are asleep are beyond help. Too much 'football', Dancing with the Stars, anti-depressents, and flouridated water; just like Pavlovs Dog.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Nobel Peace Prize Winner Obama proposes 7 year land-lease peace deal between Israel and Palestinians

When I read this column today, I almost fell out of my chair. For years I've heard Bible prophecy scholars claim the liar would sign a 7 year peace deal with Israel. Daniel 9:27. Could this be it?

Please read Joseph Farah's WND commentary here

Surely, he is one of the candidates, though my main subspect is part of the Royalty of England.

This is not to say Obama is the one, but with this action, he is a main contender for the lowly title.

What are your thoughts on it? Could the liar come from Babylon?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gsup1

We continue to post news that are relevant to prophecy. Pentagrams have their uses in Magic, especially those that have the star inverted. Does the US government does it purposefully, or is it just a coincidence?

I believe we are about to enter tribulation, and we should be fully awake, so the Lord doesn't find us assleep.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
Nobel Peace Prize Winner Obama proposes 7 year land-lease peace deal between Israel and Palestinians

When I read this column today, I almost fell out of my chair. For years I've heard Bible prophecy scholars claim the liar would sign a 7 year peace deal with Israel. Daniel 9:27. Could this be it?

Please read Joseph Farah's WND commentary here

Surely, he is one of the candidates, though my main subspect is part of the Royalty of England.

This is not to say Obama is the one, but with this action, he is a main contender for the lowly title.

What are your thoughts on it? Could the liar come from Babylon?

Wasn't it said that after the deal is done, the war would broke out shortly after.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join