It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well, the original thread is in GLP, a forum unfriendly to this one. I transfered the discussion to this site, so if you haven't seen the original thread, and read it thoroughly, you may think there are no prophecies.

Again, I invite you to go to GLP forum and search HOW THIS CRISIS WILL LAY OUT, and you may come back over to ATS to post any questions you may have.

If you do not, then nothing we may say will ake sense to you, since you can see when the predictions were ade, and when confirmation happened. I feel as if you are here only to nnoy, but you can prove e wrong by reading the original post and posting any additional information you may have.

Sincerely,

Wide Vision.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It's easy to be lost in a sea of propaganda, but you find these jewels around, and notice that truth prevails even in these times.

Oil And Gas Leaks Continue Unabated At Macondo: Photos document oily fluid all over the seafloor

The MC 252 well has been officially shut since 15 July (BP’s press release and website announcement). As late as Sept 2010, the world was still publicly assured that the bottom kill by the relief wells was the surest and most reliable way of permanently killing the oil leak from the reservoir. BP and Thad Alan publicly declared the rogue well was “successfully and permanently” cemented at 18,000 ft below mudline (bml) by the relief wells that started unannounced on 15 Sept 2010. Is this just empty rhetoric and part of BP’s elaborate Mass Deception Act?

First of all, please be informed that the oil leak from the reservoir was never killed and could never be killed. The late Matt Simmons paid with his life to bring us that message. And the world repaid him with words of ridicule in technical blogs around the world.

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act

edit on Fri Nov 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

You know what signals to look for. When you see them, you already know which way things are heading.

There are too many news related to the times we live in. Too many to post, for one who is prepping things.

People who need no glasses to see, is wide awake by now.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
www.stuff.co.nz...

(This is not consistent with my prediction that William would become Pope.)

Prince William to marry next year
AP Last updated 00:22 17/11/2010

BREAKING NEWS: Prince William and girlfriend Kate Middleton are engaged and will marry in London next year, royal officials said Tuesday.

Prince Charles' Clarence House office said the heir to the throne is "delighted to announce the engagement of Prince William to Miss Catherine Middleton."

The couple got engaged last month during a vacation in Kenya. They are due to marry next spring or summer in London, Clarence House said.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Again, I invite you to go to GLP forum and search HOW THIS CRISIS WILL LAY OUT, and you may come back over to ATS to post any questions you may have.

So in other words you continue to refuse to post any of your predictions that you claim were not failures.

Here is the problem. You claim that you made a prediction and then tell people to go find them. If I come back and say all I found was your failures you'll claim I didn't look in the right place. Why don't you make sure that people see the correct information by posting it.

Your refusal to post it and to claim that the OP is not the OP certainly make it look like you are running a scam.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You haven't read the original thread.

Here is another post where you claim I have not read something that is unnamed. It's not my job to substantiate your claims. It's your job.

So far you've spent a lot of time avoiding supporting your claim. That certainly suggests that your claim is false.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Your refusal to read the material makes yu look like an annoying nagging wife.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I've read the material and looked at the videos. Can you tell us your expectations of what is to come? Specific expectations, I would rather read something that is vague and can be interpeted many ways.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I cannot eat your breakfast.

If you refuse to read the material, then there is nothing else I can do for you.

End of conversation.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

The Dollar collapse, war, destruction of the US, the coming of the liar, and everything as prophesized in the original thread.

Actually, the time is right to prepare materially and spiritually for the times to come.

This crisis will engulf all of humanity, but only those who know what to do and what to follow will at the end remain.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Isn't it interesting there is so many anomalies in space?

Recent Solar Activity atypical, not like the last 8000 Years
Sun’s magnetic field has decreased in size by 25%
300% increase in galactic dust entering solar system
Mercury magnetosphere experiencing significant increases
Venus – 2500% Increase in Green Glow
Mars – Rapid Appearance of Clouds, Ozone
Mars – Up to 50% Erosion of Ice Features in one year alone
Jupiter Plasma Torus increasing – moon Io observing same changes
200% Increase in Density of Io’s Plasma Torus
Jupiter’s Disappearance of White Ovals since 1997 – recent increase in storms
Io’s Ionosphere 1000% Higher
Europa “Much Brighter Than Expected”
Ganymede 200% brighter
Saturn’s Plasma Torus 1000% Denser
Aurora First Seen in Saturn’s polar regions in recent years
Uranus featureless in 1996, now exhibiting huge storms since 1999
Uranus 2004 also markedly brighter than in 1999
Neptune 40% Brighter, Near Infrared Range – 1996 – 2002
“Global Warming on Pluto” – 300% increase in atmospheric pressure

We I read this info, the two stones come to mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

You know what signals to look for. When you see them, you already know which way things are heading.

There are too many news related to the times we live in. Too many to post, for one who is prepping things.

People who need no glasses to see, is wide awake by now.

I found a really cool website last night with 280 documentary films '280 movies that the NWO doesn't want you to see'. I watched a couple of them. I can't remember if it was in the description or the title of one of the films, but boy did these words ring true "How come all the other Nations see what is happening to the US, except its own people"?

Anyway it has some pretty cool documentaries listed with links to view. I recognized a few of them, that I have seen already. In case anyone here is interested, here is a link from the page where I left off:

www.pbsblog.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Here ya go, it's a summary of the original thread but it also has a link to the original thread in its first post.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Since the place has been mentioned so much already, I'll just post the link. If I get banned so be it. (I doubt it.) If this post gets pulled, that's OK, no harm, no foul. Anyway the discussion is over here now, and if you want to start making some more informed / responsive comments, feel free.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Will New Zealand be a safe location as it is on the other side of the world and in the southern hemisphere?

A menace will seem to be coming to Southern skies, but when fear becomes fright, it will come from the East. The Beast will succumb and Eastern US will be no more. Rising tides in West Australia will worry many. The West will be shortened. The Eastern part will rise from the sea, gaining new territory. Quakes 7.5 7.2 and 7.8 to the islands to the Northwest of Australia. Australia will tear near Adelaide, but it will not break. Large quakes in the area.

New Zealand had his earthquake at Christchurch remember?
This was said on 6/28/2010 5:32 AM

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Thank you, Oniongrass.

There is no reason for Stereologist not to read it. Let´s hope he reads it.

BTW, this thread was moved again to Prophecies and Predictions. Surely, this thread has nothing to do with 2012, but with the end times, and since there is no section about the End Times, it was moved to the proper section. isn´t that great?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Thank you for your response. When is this all supposed to happen?

I don't believe your "vision" of the future. I think you are another person on ATS looking to be outragous and get people's reaction.

Good luck

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass
www.stuff.co.nz...

(This is not consistent with my prediction that William would become Pope.)

Prince William to marry next year
AP Last updated 00:22 17/11/2010

BREAKING NEWS: Prince William and girlfriend Kate Middleton are engaged and will marry in London next year, royal officials said Tuesday.

Prince Charles' Clarence House office said the heir to the throne is "delighted to announce the engagement of Prince William to Miss Catherine Middleton."

The couple got engaged last month during a vacation in Kenya. They are due to marry next spring or summer in London, Clarence House said.

Well, the economic collapse will happen before his wedding. He hasn't married, yet, and once the collapse happens, the knots will twist even more...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

It's all in the oiginal thread.

There is no need for that, since there are more people that give negative attention, than those who truly share what they know with you, or ask questions about what you say because they are really interested. More than getting attention from unbelievers, I would love to share and post info that will be useful after the collapse.

When I began writing, things weren't as twisted and tight as they are now. I see things speeding up, and that leads me to think that the thread that holds eerything in place will soon snap, as predicted.

The collapse is happening as we speak. This is it, even though nobody says so. Nobody will accept the collapse of the financial system is happening now as we speak, in the nightly news, or by politicians.

The knots become more intricate and more complicated as we speak, but we al now that the world financial system is being led to collapse for the NWO, World Governament, End Times tribulation to begin.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Wide Vision 2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

That's a great site to visit ans spend hours on end, Nlouise. That's a great find.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Good morning!

Wednesday Nvember 17th, 2010 is a VERY IMPORTANT DAY....

TWO VERY IMPORTANT VOTES

All the bad bills coming down the pipe...

- S.510: Vote November 17 to bring the debate forward, allows 30 hours of debate then vote.

What it does :

Outlaw gardening, saving seeds and subjects the food supply to the WTO and Codex Alimentarius.

- HR3808: Vote November 17 in the House.

What it does :

Legalize all foreclosure fraud of the last 15 years.

That is for Wednesday.

For the next few weeks :

- COICA: Will probably get out of committee this week. Meaning a vote is near in the House.

What it does :

Censorship of the internet. Good bye to being proud of freedoms.

- DREAM ACT: Obama and Reid promised to push it through during the lame duck session.

What it does :

Amnesty for the undocumented. After all, Obama needs to get a large following.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join