It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

Beautiful response, Nlouise.

Great reading.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

Things have changed a lot in a few years, and change is accelerating to accomodate to the system of the NWO, the liar, the End-Times. I am sure sure some people call this progress, since they don't realize what is going on.

I think the time is coming for me to retire from my profession. I can say I did my job as best as God's given abilities allowed. I earned a reputation of being honest and gave a hand to whomever needed one, but I think the time has arrived to retire and go settle in the proper place where to remain as honest, pure and of the Lord as He expects of me. My time to retire from the world and drop from the system is coming, and my professional life will be changed to one of farming. I am praying the Almighty to guide me in my endevors and to help me become a farmer to bring food and substinance to my family,and to give those in need as it is expected from a true Christian at all times and especially in the times ahead.

Right again about seeds. Gold and silver will increase in value, only to crash since a new system of electronic money will be instituted to enslave humanity.

Proverbs 16How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!

The value of gold and silver will come to nothing, and people will cling to their weight even though it will have the same value as carrying stones.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
About Steve Quale
I found this article

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
reply to post by nlouise

Things have changed a lot in a few years, and change is accelerating to accomodate to the system of the NWO, the liar, the End-Times. I am sure sure some people call this progress, since they don't realize what is going on.

I think the time is coming for me to retire from my profession. I can say I did my job as best as God's given abilities allowed. I earned a reputation of being honest and gave a hand to whomever needed one, but I think the time has arrived to retire and go settle in the proper place where to remain as honest, pure and of the Lord as He expects of me. My time to retire from the world and drop from the system is coming, and my professional life will be changed to one of farming. I am praying the Almighty to guide me in my endevors and to help me become a farmer to bring food and substinance to my family,and to give those in need as it is expected from a true Christian at all times and especially in the times ahead.

Right again about seeds. Gold and silver will increase in value, only to crash since a new system of electronic money will be instituted to enslave humanity.

Proverbs 16How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!

The value of gold and silver will come to nothing, and people will cling to their weight even though it will have the same value as carrying stones.

Does this mean you won't come online anymore?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

What sorts of changes are accelerating? It's true that due to modern technologies some changes are accelerating. Other things are independent of technologies and are not changing in rate.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I have the same question VW, are you going to have internet and a computer at the place you are moving to?

DBB, I was wondering about that 'contrail' too. They haven't said anything about it on our news channels, as far as I know (I probably only watch about an hour a month), but I did find some articles on DRUDGE report. The idea that it could have been a failed attempt by N. Korea is not very comforting. I know all those nations have the technology, and I'm pretty sure we gave it to them over the years. Our government even gave weapons to Sadam Heusein (sp?), until he broke the agreement not to accept foriegn currencies for oil.

I know the question isn't 'IF', its 'WHEN'.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

I forgot to answer one part of your response.

I know that God is in control of everything that happens. I also know that when He lifts his hand of protection from a Nation, it means 'judgement'. Our nation (as a whole, not every person individually) is doing everything they can to wipe God's name from this country, through legalizing one abomination after another (I don't think I need to list them, we all know what they are) and spilling the blood of innocents all over this world through false wars, sending millions to fund Chinese abortions, 911, etc. I will say that all this comes out of the United Nations, but this nation does not have to act on it. Those that are in government, are only put there because they are going along with the plan.

I know that God protects his own. But, when He says that a Nation will be left desolate, he means desolate. The protection that we have is that as believers we never die. Our bodies may physically die, but our souls never die. Even if you go from cover to cover through the Bible, you will see that when God pronounces Judgement on a land, judgement comes, no matter by what means he allows, this occurs. Most times he allowed the enemy nations to do the destruction. Read the minor prophets in the Bible.

Personally, I'm not afraid of what will happen, because I know that when the time comes, God will put an end to it all. In the meantime, tribulation is coming, its important enough to warn us about it through 30% of the Bible. People in the churches have been falsely told (by those that even dare go near the subject of prophecy) that they will escape 'tribulation', that they will be taken out of here, and those that aren't worthy will be left behind. That is false information. It isn't Biblical at all, not there.

The purpose of judgement, is to wake people up, and bring them back to where they are supposed to be spiritually. Unfortunately with those that are wicked in heart, they go even more the opposite direction. The time of tribulation is going to separate the two, and when people who are asleep finally 'wake up' they will realize that what they thought this world was, is nothing more than a facade. They will want nothing to do with it, or they will become an evern bigger part of it, depending on where they stand in their hearts.

We also know that Satan will be marking his people, just as God is marking his people. The time will come when a choice has to be made by every individual on this planet. This does not mean that God is not in control, but most certainly shows that he is. I'm sure you already know all this; I am just stating where I come from on this issue.

Where I see this all coming to a head is watching our economy colapse (all by design). That is a pretty good indication that things are going to 'change' for us drastically.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

No, it just meansit is time to leave the world, and the system, which will crash and it will be overtaken by the liar.

The liar, AC, will appear next year, and though the Lord will do his part to keep me safe, I have to do my part by keeping out of harms way.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

Well, it's a secluded place and the nearest town is about 20-30 minutes, and it has no electricity. Of course, I have ways of producing gas and getting all the electricity to power a town with a motor, but I am no so sure if I will have internet. I am sure there will be ways to receive it via satellite. The nearest town is only 25,000 unhabitants. Small towns are more friendly than large cities.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It's not a matter of years, now; not even a matter of months...

General Mills Signals Faster U.S. Food Inflation: Chart of the Day

Eat your Wheaties before Posted Sunday, October 24, 2010

General Mills Inc. showed where U.S. food prices are headed by making some of its breakfast cereals and baking products more expensive, according to Christopher Growe, a Stifel Nicolaus & Co. analyst.

As the CHART OF THE DAY shows, retail prices for food are lower than they were in May though the cost of farm commodities has soared. The food component of the U.S. consumer price index and a gauge of agricultural-product prices, compiled by UBS AG and Bloomberg, were used to make the comparison.

General Mills, the maker of Cheerios, Chex and Wheaties, will raise cereal prices on Nov. 15

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Obama warns nations not to rely on exports to US

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11748433url]

Of course if Agenda 21 is being implemented.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I think the first thing that's gonna' happen, is they'll be an assassination attack on the President, but I actually think it'll be staged. He has so many ties to so many groups, an attack on his person could be played out in a thousand different ways.

You could blame the Chinese, claiming it was a trade war.
You could blame fanatical Christians claiming it was due to Muslim ties.
You could claim it was white racists, in order to incite the black populations.
You could blame a religious nut, who claims dude's the antichrist.
You could lock the country down in martial law while pursuing the attackers,
You could blame immigrant antagonists and lock the borders down.
Heck, you could even pull a South Park & blame Canada.

It's not to be mean, I just think that's the reason he's been put in place, is to stage an event & use the resounding call for justice in operational play.

Couple of scary posts saying the same in this thread below, but the thread has been closed for replies:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The liar, AC, will appear next year, and though the Lord will do his part to keep me safe, I have to do my part by keeping out of harms way.

Good. Here is a testable prediction. How will we know that the liar will appear? What will distinguish this claim from the appearance of any other upstart fresh in the public view? There have been lots of people that are suddenly thrust into the pubic arena. The British singer for instance and the US president. Both made meteoric rises from obscurity. Is this the sort of "will appear" you mean or is the appearance going to be hardly noticed? I want to be sure that this prediction can be tested against your standards, not mine.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

This has been known for a long time. Food prices have been rising, but restaurants, food manufacturers, and food retailers have absorbed the cost till recently in an effort to maintain their customer base. Eventually, the thinning margin was too much for many establishments. The largest enterprise to post an increase is General Mills. Others are likely to follow. This is a well known story that has been followed for months. Don't forget that Russia had a bad harvest and is not exporting wheat this year. Normally, they export 18 million tons.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSings

OK. Here is another testable prediction. Since this is the 2012 thread are you saying this is being done with something 2012 in mind?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If you read the original post, where I wrote prediction after prediction, I already answered all of those questions.

I specified everything I coud about his person. I might remain cryptic, but's all I can say.

If you read the original post, maybe you would not be such a nuisance.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
- 43 earthquakes in the gulf of Aden near Yemen
- A missile close to America
- More countries on the virge of bankrupcy
- Several European countries having trouble with their government
- Iran getting more hostile towards Israel
- Israel (who bought loads of jetfuel almost half a year ago) is anxious to attack (that fuel will decay after 6 months)

And still no-one is seeing the big picture?
Or am I crazy?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

This is the second try at creating a follow-up to the original thread.

As things have turned interesting in the last years, I have been told to let know what I know. Thus, I made a compilation of a few things I remember at GLP, but these guys are rather not dealt with. I decided to come to ATS.

I want to thank those memebrs of GLP who have subscribed to ATS in order to follow the thread, and I give you my warmest welcome.

Please feel free to post any questions related to the prophecies and predictions from the first post or any subject related to it.

Wide Vision 2010.

This is the original post. Maybe if there was something there I could avoid asking all of the questions I have to ask.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I assume by missile you are talking about the commercial jet video?

Anyways, what have earthquakes in a known earthquake zone have to do with bankruptcy and jet fuel.

The jet fuel issue caught my eye. I did a little scanning around the internet and learned that aviation companies like to keep fuel only around for 6 months before use. They can use it up to 18 months. A well sealed system where fuel is not being regularly dispensed apepars to last indefinitely with fuels up to 13 years old being used. The problem is contaminants entering the fuel that need to be filtered out. These include microbes and water. Keep contaminants out and the fuel can be stored long term.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You haven't read the original thread.

The Bible predicts that that will be one of the signs for the end times and everything is accomodating nicely for it to start soon.

The Almighty told us to be watchful, s there is nothing else to sa,except present the news. That is a good enough reminder for the knowledgeable. The rest just babble about the lack of a dot in a iota.

I recommend you to read your Bble is you want to follow this thread and understand it, so you can ask questions that don't need answering.

Best regards.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join