It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
The chart shows "Linus I, first Bishop of Rome" over to the left of Jesus Christ. I guess if William could show his link to Linus I he could claim a hereditary right to the Catholic Church. It goes thru Cadwaladr
en.wikipedia.org...

The Wikipedia article discusses the historic account of Cadwaladr's trip to Rome, which is rather sketchy. "Geoffrey's fertile imagination." But there's a firm black line on the genealogy chart linking to Linus I the Bishop of Rome.

That link comes long before the split when Henry VIII founded the Church of England because he kept remarrying, trying to have a son, and the Pope didn't approve his habit of divorcing and remarrying, saying he wasn't eligible to remarry even though he was careful to execute the previous wives!

Note also that Henry VIII and that whole colorful era of British history -- which is perhaps a bit too colorful from the standpoint of the current royals -- is sort of skipped on the chart. Henry VIII was the second Tudor king and so he's somewhere on the "House of Tudor" vertical line. To see how sketchy Tudor's claim to the throne was, read the Wikipedia entry on his father and first Tudor king, Henry VII.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by oniongrass]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hope I'm not getting too far afield here with European history and politics, but now that I'm reading about all this stuff I found the Order of the Golden Fleece to be interesting.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Spanish order includes the winners of World War I, the folks currently in power. Queen Elizabeth II of England is in the club, but none of her children are. It seems there's just one from each country or empire.

The Austrian order includes the losers of World War I. They are out of power politically, but their royal titles and succession continue also. There are lots of current Archdukes of Austria, Bavaria, etc. I didn't know that!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
As for the lands to the west of the Azores, like North and South America, according to "Strains"

JEWISH The Prince of Wales (Charles) descends from the Colonna family who were Jewish in origin.

and Colonna is said to be the same as Columbus as in Christopher Columbus
www.davidicke.com...

When the Catholic Church claimed us as Papal States
en.wikipedia.org...

they designated the Colonna line connected to Charles as administrator. As far as I know that grant has never been revoked.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
And "Strains" says about China

CHINESE During the visit of Queen Elizabeth II to China in 1986, articles published in the Chinese media traced Her Majesty's lineage to the Tang Dynasty whose Emperors provided the Chinese Empire with a period of great peace, prosperity and artistic achievement.

Here's a site that claims to show that lineage:
royalcello.websitetoolbox.com...

so China may be brought under the umbrella as well, although that possibility still seems very remote to me.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I also saw this about colloidal silver.

what you think of this?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I have heard about the turning blue thing, but this is the first video I have seen on it. I wonder if he wasn't just overdoing it like anything else. Some people occasionaly drink alcohol and live fully productive lives with no health risk while others have liver damage from abusing it all of their lives.

In rare cases people have died from consuming too much water while in everyday life we need water to live.

Edit: one more thought on the c-silver. I have read many reports that having metal of anykind in our mouth causes reaction, illness, or whatever over a period of time, and its been linked to many things. (ie. tooth fillings)

Would silver be any different over a period of time? I'm just trying to look at this logically. I've read many things on the benefits of c-silver, but I'm having a hard time separating the two sides (metal in body, metal consumed).

[edit on 28-8-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
After reading many articles and posts everywhere where possible, i will believe the WW3 will begin like this.

This will according to me in november 2010;
Syria will build up troops along the borders of Israel (like they did several times) to provoke Israel. When Israel reacts on this with a preemptive strike on the Syrian troops, Iran will come to aid Syria. In all that confusion Egypt will see his opportunity too and strike from the south. Israel is then also attacked by Palestine, Israel will be attacked by 3 countries.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I suppose Egypt could do something rash as you say. Hosni Mubarak is a sick old man and nobody's sure who his successor will be.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
I also saw this about colloidal silver.

what you think of this?

I have used it for years, and I am not blue, nor gray.

Are you going to believe the farmaceuticals?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

Thank you very much for the links.

I agree. He'd better not marry if he's going to become Pope.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010
... This site is entitled, "Some Ethnic Strains In The Royal Family", www.monarchist.ca... ...

That link doesn't work any more but this one does:
www.thephora.net...

... Queen Elizabeth II can trace her lineage directly back to King David through this bloodline lie, but also through King Solomon, as you can see for yourself at: www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

That link doesn't work any more but the wayback-machine found the page as of 2009. Paste it into the box at this site:
www.archive.org...

Sorry I cannot put the resulting web link in here because this site's interpreter for web links messes it all up. I've tried and edited this post several times and cannot get that to work.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

I have been studying their bloodline for many years, and some of it differs with what is their official bloodline they claim comes from David.

We all know it's a lie that Jesus didn't die and married and had children who moved to France, though. But that lie will enable the liar to claim he is the saviour, and the ignorat and unresearched will believe them.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

Hahahahahahahahaha

Proof you're not Pagan.

I am glad you're not.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

I have heard about the turning blue thing, but this is the first video I have seen on it. I wonder if he wasn't just overdoing it like anything else. Some people occasionaly drink alcohol and live fully productive lives with no health risk while others have liver damage from abusing it all of their lives.

In rare cases people have died from consuming too much water while in everyday life we need water to live.

Edit: one more thought on the c-silver. I have read many reports that having metal of anykind in our mouth causes reaction, illness, or whatever over a period of time, and its been linked to many things. (ie. tooth fillings)

Would silver be any different over a period of time? I'm just trying to look at this logically. I've read many things on the benefits of c-silver, but I'm having a hard time separating the two sides (metal in body, metal consumed).

FDA says Mercury fillings are safe, but so it says about many unsafe chemicals and vaccines.

I find this a fair and balanced view:
Click here

Silver has been used as an antibiotic for many centuries without any knowledge of adverse effects. They used to grind it and ungest it in bigger quantities; nowadays it's possible to ingest minimal quantities with the use of electricity to produce colloids.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

FDA says Mercury fillings are safe, but so it says about many unsafe chemicals and vaccines.

I find this a fair and balanced view:
Click here

Silver has been used as an antibiotic for many centuries without any knowledge of adverse effects. They used to grind it and ungest it in bigger quantities; nowadays it's possible to ingest minimal quantities with the use of electricity to produce colloids.

I've been on other forums in the past where many are taking it. None of them turned blue either.

That's right...Mercury in our body is the problem. After reading the link you posted, thats what I recall reading info on before. Mercury can be deadly, for sure.

A friend of mine (years ago) told me about some lady he knew that ran carrots through a juicer and drunk lots of it daily. He said that her skin had a dark orange hue to it from all the beta carotene. No joke. I think maybe too much of a good thing can change our color?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
A month ago this came out about the city of Bell, CA.
www.bloomberg.com...

This morning I was reading this thehill.com...

Once people realize that they have nothing and the politicians have everything, there is going to be trouble in Babylon.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Anyone still here?

Found this today in the news:
Tony Blair: Diana was a manipulator like me
When Diana, the 'People's Princess' died, Tony Blair felt a duty to 'protect the monarchy from itself'.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Oh wow. Found this too:

Prince Charles is strange and Prince Philip a radio star claims NZ politician
A former deputy prime minister of New Zealand has reignited the country's republican movement by demanding an end to the monarchy on the death of The Queen and castigating The Prince of Wales as "strange".

www.telegraph.co.uk... -politician.html

[edit on 1-9-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Anyone still here?

When Diana, the 'People's Princess' died, Tony Blair felt a duty to 'protect the monarchy from itself'.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Interesting comment from Blair about being a manipulator, I guess since he didn't get the Presidency of the EU he's letting his human side show. It takes guts to say something less than worshipful about the fabulous Diana. I never caught Diana fever but I know that most people did.

The comments below the article are interesting too. How much of the hatred of Blair is because he said negative things about Diana and the Queen -- or was Blair hated that much anyway? Common brits do still worship their royal celebrities.

Speaking of worship, the British monarch appoints the bishops in the Anglican Church inside England and has the title "The Supreme Governor" of the Church, a title of limited authority

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
also still here

i was waiting for a reply from you and widevision about my last post

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass

Anyone still here?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Interesting comment from Blair about being a manipulator, I guess since he didn't get the Presidency of the EU he's letting his human side show. It takes guts to say something less than worshipful about the fabulous Diana. I never caught Diana fever but I know that most people did.

The comments below the article are interesting too. How much of the hatred of Blair is because he said negative things about Diana and the Queen -- or was Blair hated that much anyway? Common brits do still worship their royal celebrities.

Speaking of worship, the British monarch appoints the bishops in the Anglican Church inside England and has the title "The Supreme Governor" of the Church, a title of limited authority

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh wow. I didn't know that. Somehow I thought they worked hand in hand, but didn't know the British monarches appoint the bishops of...'. I wondered how that worked.

Did you read the second article? That was even more revealing, I think.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
also still here

i was waiting for a reply from you and widevision about my last post

From me? I'll go back and check. Sorry if I missed something. I'm usually a little more on top of things. World Vision might be out of town. He mentioned he goes out of town alot.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join