It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I must review my last statement in saying matreya and the liar are the same.
Sorry for that comment
I will come back to that

[edit on 27-8-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I put this up because all the same identifiers in Charles' crest are even more true of William.

It makes sense if William is because of who his mother is. She was of a pure bloodline like Charles, a virgin, 13 years younger than Charles, was looked upon as a goddess throughout her whole life and afterwards, was sacrificed in the tunnel of Diana and they hit the 13th pillar for Diana (aka Semiramis). What's also interesting is she died in the month the Merovingians sacrifice to Diana (August).

Here is the complete series of The AC and a Cup of Tree

and finally

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

IF I die and someone else in need shows up here needing food and medical supplies, then I guess it was meant for them. Everything is for a reason.

Not meaning to pick on you personally, it is just this statement. This is absolutely not true, I am sorry to report. I hear this spread around all the time and this is the wrong way of thinking. This is a brainwashing technique used to make people submissive to authorities.

It is you that makes your own bed. You are responsible for all things that affect you. Nothing is ever meant to be. It is always about what someone wants and the people who get what they want, make it happen, good bad or indifferent.IMHO

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

Where do you leave Maitreya into this?

Matreya and the liar are one and the same person i guess

Interesting view, please tell us why you think it´s the Pope and Charles.

about charles and the pope (false prophet) it was this article

I read the article. Yes, it goes along with what we are saying here, but it points out that it´s Charles, the liar. However, when I try to open the links to see the lineage, the links don´t work.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

I read the article. Yes, it goes along with what we are saying here, but it points out that it´s Charles, the liar. However, when I try to open the links to see the lineage, the links don´t work.

By my reading, the article says the Pope will be the Liar (false prophet) and Charles or William will be Antichrist; the Pope and Antichrist will not be the same person.

... In the very first chapter, I was impressed to read that Cohen properly weighed the Biblical facts along with the current situation, in such a manner as to conclude that the Roman Catholic Pope was the future False Prophet who would work right alongside the Antichrist! Too many people believe the Pope will be Antichrist ...

So if Charles is now designated as Antichrist, it could free William for other duty as Pope and false prophet, still consistent with the article.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by nlouise

IF I die and someone else in need shows up here needing food and medical supplies, then I guess it was meant for them. Everything is for a reason.

Not meaning to pick on you personally, it is just this statement. This is absolutely not true, I am sorry to report. I hear this spread around all the time and this is the wrong way of thinking. This is a brainwashing technique used to make people submissive to authorities.

It is you that makes your own bed. You are responsible for all things that affect you. Nothing is ever meant to be. It is always about what someone wants and the people who get what they want, make it happen, good bad or indifferent.IMHO

I probably didn't articulate what I meant very well.

If an earthquake rolled through here I could die. If I get hit by a truck tomorrow I could die. I could have a heart attack and die tonight. We aren't promised tomorrow in this life, by God or anyone else. Things happen.

I feel it necessary to prepare for disaster as long as I draw breath. It would be foolish for those who of us that know whats coming to avoid preparation.

Should any of the above mentioned things happen to me, then what I prepped will obviously go to someone else. Perhaps someone who is running, a survivor trying to escape the system that will be set into place soon.

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, will I feel like our government deserves a better title than TYRANNOUS, FASCIST, POLICE STATE, CRIMMINALS. I am not submissive to the government authorities of this world, even more so than I will explain on this forum. I had an experience with the law a couple years ago that has changed my perception of it FOREVER.

I do what I can to prepare, but there are no guarantees of survival unless it is God's will. To God only am I submissive and pledge my alliegance. Without him, why bother? We all die some time. If I do die, I know that isn't the end, but the beginning. Either way I am ok.

In the meantime, I prepare because I know its only a matter of time before something happens, whether it be natural disaster (or manmade), marshal law, foreign invasion, economic colapse (at least when people realize it) and a whole host of other possibilities.

My objective is to survive, my hope is to see it to the end. Regardless of my plans, other things can happen in between. I hope this explains what I meant.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I must review my last statement in saying matreya and the liar are the same.
Sorry for that comment
I will come back to that

I appreciate your efforts in doing your research.

It´s very easy to give truth to people, but it´s much better when people find it by doing research and stumbling with hurdles and overcoming them.

Please ask as many questions as you please.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I tried the link again and again but i got the desired article
here is the link again.

www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
We in Mexico are drawing closer to a North American Unionñ closer by the day.

In the last days, our dishonest government led by Zionist minions, have put a cap to monetary transactions, so if you want to buy a house, a car or make an investment, it has to go through a bank, and must be paid by check, and will be investigated, so you have to show proof about the precedence of your savings.

On another note, we are now unable to buy antibiotics without a prescription. That is supossedly to help the health of Mexicans when we know that after the fall of the dollar, hunger and plagues will take the toll of many.

Please learn about Colloidal Silver for various uses, before you go to sleep. I already have had my research done, and U2U me if you need any info. You don´t even need to buy a Colloidal Silver Generator.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I put this up because all the same identifiers in Charles' crest are even more true of William.

It makes sense if William is because of who his mother is. She was of a pure bloodline like Charles, a virgin, 13 years younger than Charles, was looked upon as a goddess throughout her whole life and afterwards, was sacrificed in the tunnel of Diana and they hit the 13th pillar for Diana (aka Semiramis). What's also interesting is she died in the month the Merovingians sacrifice to Diana (August).

Also when William was born it was on the morning of the spring equinox. That also is very fundamental because the current monarchs are steeped heavily into the occult.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

In the last days, our dishonest government led by Zionist minions, have put a cap to monetary transactions, so if you want to buy a house, a car or make an investment, it has to go through a bank, and must be paid by check, and will be investigated, so you have to show proof about the precedence of your savings.

On another note, we are now unable to buy antibiotics without a prescription. That is supossedly to help the health of Mexicans when we know that after the fall of the dollar, hunger and plagues will take the toll of many.

Please learn about Colloidal Silver for various uses, before you go to sleep. I already have had my research done, and U2U me if you need any info. You don´t even need to buy a Colloidal Silver Generator.

Both of those points are BIG.
I remember just a few years ago, a person could go into MEXICO and buy all the antibiotics they wanted and the pharmacies are all connected to each other, with people standing out front bidding you to come in and buy. In fact, when my mother came to visit, I took her down there to purchase some antibiotics. We could litterally price shop from one place to the next.

A CAP on monetary transactions? WOW. I always saw Mexico as more relaxed than the states on that stuff. Are they using the drug lords as the media identified reason?

There are youtube videos that show how to make colidal silver. Do you think the methods are making the real thing? I know they use silver wire, a cup of water, and a 9 volt battery to do it on the videos.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
and what does colidal silver do??

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Both of those points are BIG.
I remember just a few years ago, a person could go into MEXICO and buy all the antibiotics they wanted and the pharmacies are all connected to each other, with people standing out front bidding you to come in and buy. In fact, when my mother came to visit, I took her down there to purchase some antibiotics. We could litterally price shop from one place to the next.

A CAP on monetary transactions? WOW. I always saw Mexico as more relaxed than the states on that stuff. Are they using the drug lords as the media identified reason?

There are youtube videos that show how to make colidal silver. Do you think the methods are making the real thing? I know they use silver wire, a cup of water, and a 9 volt battery to do it on the videos.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by nlouise]

They are BIG.

They are using the pretext of the fake War on Drugs as the reason behind the cap on purchases. Of course, that will stagnate the economy and anybody in their right mind would see it, except those ordered to stagnate the economy of a country. Mexico has an economy of over 1 trillion dollars and it has to come down even more.

To produce Colloidal Silver, I use a cell phone charger. I don't need 9v batteries. I guess it's output is barely 3.7 volts, so it's a slow charge and the particles are very small. I have a PPM reader. It measures the parts per million in the solution, so I use distilled water and do an initial reading looking for 0 PPM and then, a final reading. I have achieved up to 60 PPM, but I personally like 4 PPM. I get to 4 PPM in about 7 minutes. Besides my job and preparing for the long emergency, I visit cancer patients and I treat them with Colloidal Silver and Magnetism. They are responding to treatment.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

and what does colidal silver do??

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Also when William was born it was on the morning of the spring equinox. That also is very fundamental because the current monarchs are steeped heavily into the occult.

The numbers for William are surprising. I will search for the link. Hopefully I will get it to share it with you.

Here it is

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I tried the link again and again but i got the desired article
here is the link again.

www.cuttingedge.org...

I agree with the fact given in this site. However, I'd like to see the lineage given for Charles.

So this link is not working. Here I present the paragraph, so you know exactly what I am referring to.
This site is entitled, "Some Ethnic Strains In The Royal Family", www.monarchist.ca...

and also this one:
We encourage you to spend time studying this information, as it reveals the unique position Prince Charles occupies as being the purest of Illuminati bloodlines while also being able to prove his lineage back to King David, on both Jewish Mother and Father sides.

Queen Elizabeth II can trace her lineage directly back to King David through this bloodline lie, but also through King Solomon, as you can see for yourself at: www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

That article links this one
www.dailymail.co.uk...

that notes that as of January 2010 William still is not engaged to Kate Middleton whom he has been dating for seven years, and wonders what is the holdup.

There's speculation of course that they really will get married.
www.thefrisky.com...

But if he's going to be Pope, maybe he's not supposed to be married.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

... This site is entitled, "Some Ethnic Strains In The Royal Family", www.monarchist.ca... ...

That link doesn't work any more but this one does:
www.thephora.net...

... Queen Elizabeth II can trace her lineage directly back to King David through this bloodline lie, but also through King Solomon, as you can see for yourself at: www.geocities.com...

www.geocities.com...

That link doesn't work any more but the wayback-machine found the page as of 2009. Paste it into the box at this site:
www.archive.org...

Sorry I cannot put the resulting web link in here because this site's interpreter for web links messes it all up. I've tried and edited this post several times and cannot get that to work.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by oniongrass]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Thanks for the info. I understand PPM very well, used to work for Culligan years ago in soft water and ro sales, and I had a PPM meter until just a few years ago. I never thought about using one to identify the amount of colidal silver. Great idea.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

The numbers for William are surprising. I will search for the link. Hopefully I will get it to share it with you.

Here it is

Big oops! He was born on summer solstice, not spring equinox. Proof I'm not pagan?!?!?!? LOL

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join