It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
this is what I found about the fires in Brazil.

Firetornado's

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

About our posts, nlouise and myself.

I think the liar is the pope and the antichrist is Prince Charles (even with his looks as a woos)

Nlouise thinks it will be Prince William because of the link with Lady Diana

What is your vision on this?

OK I'll jump in here with a guess: it will be William, who will become Pope.

Charles then gets the booby prize, to be King of England.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think WV said that Maitreya would be false prophet. The Pope would be cast aside after aiding AC into power. He's only being used to help it along.

In order for William to take the throne, they would have to get rid of 2 generations (Elizabeth & Charles), but look at the Polish parliament, they wiped out the whole cabinet in one plane crash. Now they have a willing candidate that is ready to jump on the NWO bandwagon, which the old president was not. Coincidence? From the lips of FDR 'there is no such thing as coincidence in government. If it happens, you better believe we planned it that way'. (paraphrasing)

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass

I think the liar is the pope and the antichrist is Prince Charles (even with his looks as a woos)

William can't be pope?!?!?!? Charles may be a boob but I don't think he will get the prize. With regard to Charles, I tend to think he is mentally ill, so they don't give us too many press releases on him to hide it. Look at margaret thatcher, she has dementia and has had for years, but the press keeps that a secret.

One of the names mentioned previously by WV was Meryl Streep. She is getting ready to play the role of Thatcher, and that family is in an uproar about it. The reason they are keeping quiet about it is because they don't want more public attention on the new movie.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Why can't William be pope? I believe the conclave can select anybody, or maybe any male (the title is papa = father.) And it would unify the Anglican and Roman Church or some such thing. The guy they sort have a buzz about now, Turkson, doesn't seem like a pope to me, within the required time frame. He seems lightweight, although they have appointed to good jobs in the Curia. Whereas King Arthur, the merger of the Merovingians and the Stuarts, has mythic significance. He has the stature to be the last pope.

It may not exactly fit Catholic traditions, but the current pope saying that the shroud of Turin covered a real human is a departure, and then giving a list of some false parts of the Bible is a real departure from the entire history of the Roman church. Things are warping, twisting, shifting.

And William could be Maitreya also. We don't know who Maitreya will be. So that fuses yet another religious tradition, toward a world church.

I think Charles will be king because now they're talking about him being king. They don't all start making that particular mistake (I think the queen mentioned it too) even if one or both of them has dementia. It sounds stupid the way GWB saying "war on terrorism" sounded stupid. Neither phrase was an accident.

I don't think Charles is tough enough, ruthless enough, cold enough to be the Liar. Whereas I see no evidence of humanity in William. I mean it's not impossible there's a real human inside there, but all his few public comments have been scripted and entirely shameless, at least that's my read. He reminds me of some tough guys I've known from working in business.

It's a crazy story but here I think that puts me in good company.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by oniongrass]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

LOL .....I thought you were joking about that (William as pope). Don't they have to go to cathoilic seminary or something? It seems like I read somewhere that both William & Charles (on the surface) switched over to Islam religion.

EDIT: You make a good point. Anything is possible these days.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I didn't know Brazil was on fire too. The clip kind of looks like fire cutting lines that they make out here in CA.

EDIT: Nevermind, my stepdaughter set me straight on the difference.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I never said that William would become pope, not possible either.
What I think according to all the posts I have read it will be as follow.

The liar named by wv2010 = The pope
Antichrist = Charles or William.
Charles = softie, William = according to me, too young

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I never said that William would become pope, not possible either.
What I think according to all the posts I have read it will be as follow.

The liar named by wv2010 = The pope
Antichrist = Charles or William.
Charles = softie, William = according to me, too young

I think Charles can be cold. If you look at the Diana situation, that was pretty cold. Also remember when William was in the hopital after getting clubbed in the head as a child, Charles attended some type of ceremony instead of being at the hopspital with him, and all the press hoopla over that?

William will be 30 in 2012. Queen Victoria was only 18 when she took the throne, and yet there were some before her that were younger than that.

EDIT: The only problem I have with William is that there are still 2 live gererations ahead of him, if we are in the actual last 8 years of the timeline. Something unusual would have to happen for this to come to fruition. The problem I have with it being Charles is that he lacks charisma with the 'world', and is a pretty low key personality. I would tend to think Obama could be the AC before Charles.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by nlouise]

EDIT AGAIN: Another thought on this is that the Bible mentions certain key players as 'King' and 'Prince'. If you think about it, there are celebreties that have been knighted and such by the Windsors that are not members (at least not on the surface) of the Windsor household. Then again they are probably knighted because they are members of 'Order of the Garter'. How do we know that certain 'others' havent been labled 'prince whatever' having to do with that particular secret society, and that maybe the titles 'King' and 'Prince' don't come from that particular angle?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
I think Charles can be cold. If you look at the Diana situation, that was pretty cold. Also remember when William was in the hopital after getting clubbed in the head as a child, Charles attended some type of ceremony instead of being at the hopspital with him, and all the press hoopla over that?

Wasn't there a prediction in the bible about the antichrist who had a headwound??

The only problem I have with William is that there are still 2 live gererations ahead of him, if we are in the actual last 8 years of the timeline. Something unusual would have to happen for this to come to fruition.

Accidents happen (Lady Diana). They had to get rid of her after the bloodline was restored.

I would tend to think Obama could be the AC before Charles.

Obama is a puppet for TPTB, the royal family of England.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I thought about the head wound and William, but I also think that it would be something very deadly. I haven't found anything on William that suggests that the wound he got almost killed him and the world wondered after him, though I know that any blow to the head in just the right spot, could be deadly.

I did notice something very interesting in an online news article. He was visiting some school children and one of them asked him about the scar on his forehead. He refers to it as his Harry Potter scar.

I know it may not sound like much, but that statement does have occultic implications, but if 'analyzed enough' I suppose it could mean all sorts of things.

If you look at Judas Iscariot in the Bible, (though we know he was a thief, even in handling the disciple's money) there was a specific point that Satan 'entered' him. I would imagine there had to be some change in personality, bad to worse.

There is a point in time, with regard to the Liar, that Satan will enter him also.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Wasn't there a prediction in the bible about the antichrist who had a headwound??

The only problem I have with William is that there are still 2 live gererations ahead of him, if we are in the actual last 8 years of the timeline. Something unusual would have to happen for this to come to fruition.

Accidents happen (Lady Diana). They had to get rid of her after the bloodline was restored.

I would tend to think Obama could be the AC before Charles.

Obama is a puppet for TPTB, the royal family of England.

That's why I mentioned the polish parliament plane crash. I suppose Charles and Mom could be at the right place at the right time.

I agree Obama is a puppet, actually I think of him more as a munchurian candidate, a CIA expirement, possibly an Akhenaten clone. www.heptune.com...

Edit: link

[edit on 27-8-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seekersc
Wide Vision, You have replied to many of my posts in your GLP forum. Now I have some additional questions.
1 I know your advice is to stay away from Islands, but we are thinking seriously about New Zealand. Please tell me which areas of NZ you consider safe. Also tell me what you see for NZ. I like NZ as a country but unfortunately it is a part of Anglo-sphere. Do you see problems in NZ similar to problems in England and US? For NZ I like Auckland, Tauranga, Nelson and Christchurch. Your vision please.
2 I know which areas in Australia you consider safe. My feeling is that Southern Hemisphere will fare better than Northern Hemisphere. Am I right or is it just wishful thinking?
Feel free to u2u your reply, since there are some who are busy counting the trees and do not see the forest.

I´ve been a little busy preparing. I have done much, thank God.

The time for preparing is now.

No, not, sadly. Although I think New Zealand has great potential and is a virtual paradise, I wouldn´t move there even if it was for free with all expenses paid.

Small islands don´t have a chance to contain large volumes of water...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth

Did you read the article?

They are stating that one should not take the scientific at al... LITERALLY, as do many, many people in the world. Hence, Rapture theory, "Left Behind" etc...
The Bible is not a literal text and also many prophesy and such are not written in chronological order, especially the Book of Revelations, therefore to take it literally would be in error.

I see nothing in the article warning Catholics to "not believe in the Bible".
God Bless~

What to believe and what not to believe, then? Should we believe in what self-appointed pontiffs say we should believe in, then?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I know the Windsors claim that their ancestry goes all the way back to King David. The problem lies with Queen Victoria. She was a niece, not a child of the King Edward VII. Then she married Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Were it not for that union, todays Windsors would not be on the throne at all. It would be House of Stuart. Today's Windsors are Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

That's what I came up with in my own research on the topic. Obviously you have studied this too, providing the forum links. Thanks for the links. I will check them out.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I will try to answer this post this weekend, and show you Scriptures about it.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

this is what I found about the fires in Brazil.

Firetornado's

Interesting video, and a true loss for humanity, since the destruction caused by it, will take years, or decades, if we recover from it.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass

Right on!

I read a prophecy to that end when I was about 8 or 10 years old.

I remember the Crown of England was going to show ¨proof¨ that it held more rights to the Church of Christ that those in the power of the Catholic Church, in the end-times.

There will be trouble between the Catholic Church and the Crown of England.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Where do you leave Maitreya into this?

Matreya and the liar are one and the same person i guess

Interesting view, please tell us why you think it´s the Pope and Charles.

about charles and the pope (false prophet) it was this article

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Where do you leave Maitreya into this?

Matreya and the liar are one and the same person i guess

Interesting view, please tell us why you think it´s the Pope and Charles.

about charles and the pope (false prophet) it was this article

Yes, I ´ve seen the videos on You Tube.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join