It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

The Google translation of part of the article is:

The prediction of pulp, in conjunction with INPE (National Institute for Space Research) and IBAMA (Brazilian Institute of Environment and Renewable Natural Resources), is that the 235 000 recorded outbreaks of fire until the last Wednesday exceeding 316 thousand recorded during 2004, the year the country suffered most from the fire in the last decade.

So it seems that there were even more outbreaks in 2004, but on a full-year basis this year is ahead of that pace. These fires are not unheard of. How much of the habitat grows back during the rest of the year?

If it is climate change, it might be a part of long-run desertification occuring in several parts of the world, which are not clearly attributable to any given cause.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wide Vision, You have replied to many of my posts in your GLP forum. Now I have some additional questions.
1 I know your advice is to stay away from Islands, but we are thinking seriously about New Zealand. Please tell me which areas of NZ you consider safe. Also tell me what you see for NZ. I like NZ as a country but unfortunately it is a part of Anglo-sphere. Do you see problems in NZ similar to problems in England and US? For NZ I like Auckland, Tauranga, Nelson and Christchurch. Your vision please.
2 I know which areas in Australia you consider safe. My feeling is that Southern Hemisphere will fare better than Northern Hemisphere. Am I right or is it just wishful thinking?
Feel free to u2u your reply, since there are some who are busy counting the trees and do not see the forest.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Vatican is telling Catholics no longer believe in the Bible. Why now?

It makes no sense that they would choose now to reveal that the bible is not accurate. It just does not make any logical sense. Why are they choosing to release this information, that they have sat on for years, now?

Very disturbing. But nevertheless, it is a move in the right direction; to wean humanity off religion.

Please share with me your opinion. I would definitely like to know.

SOURCE

Sounds like they are setting the stage for 'Project Bluebeam'. Catholism kept their people ignorant of the Bible anyways. How many catholics bring their bibles to church? I've known many catholics that don't even own one. Sad.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Catholism kept their people ignorant of the Bible anyways.

I respectfully disagree with you. Have you ever attended a Catholic Mass? The entire Mass is a biblical feast from beginning to end, straight from the Bible, including readings at each Mass from the Old and New Testament, and Psalms. If one attends Mass every day, within three years the entire Bible is read aloud at Mass.

God Bless~

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Did you read the article?

They are stating that one should not take the scientific at al... LITERALLY, as do many, many people in the world. Hence, Rapture theory, "Left Behind" etc...
The Bible is not a literal text and also many prophesy and such are not written in chronological order, especially the Book of Revelations, therefore to take it literally would be in error.

I see nothing in the article warning Catholics to "not believe in the Bible".
God Bless~

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

So who decides what's literally correct, what's an allegory (meaning what actually), what is out of order, etc?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

I am not trying to derail this thread... just do not like blanket statements made.

However, if/ one is Catholic, then the magesterium of the Church has the moral and faith authority to teach and guide the Biblical truth of the Bible. That is why we do not believe in Sole Fide (anyone can interpret Biblical truth). The magesterium set up by Christ in his Pope, Bishops, and priests.

That is also why, we do not believe (however controversial the responses and the postings contradicting this) that the Pope is completely infallible. Only in matters of faith and moral teachings do we believe that he is guided by the Holy Spirit and infallible of error. The encyclicals published by Popes, for instance. In matters outside of this, the Pope is a man, fallible as anyone.

Just as a side note, in regards to Sole Fide, if one googles "Rapture", one can see the vast, vast differences in opinion regarding Rapture events... all from people interpreting the Bible as they see fit, then publishing their "truth" of End Times. They all assert that their vision is taken from the Bible. And it is. Their interpretation of it. Hence, the pretrib Rapture theory, the post-trib rapture theory, the many rapture theory, Christ returning two, three times before the end of the world, the literal 1000 year physical reign on earth...

I will believe that we are in the true Tribulation when I begin to see the mass converting of Jews to Christianity.

I hope I explained things better.

God Bless~

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
thegoodearth, I appreciate your commitment to the Roman Catholic Church, but I have to try to talk you out of this. My father's whole family is from the Catholic church and my relatives on that side are heavily involved in the church. Whenever I call my cousins or my aunt, they are at the church. I grew up with neighbors and friends who went to the Catholic church. So I'm not in that church but I know a lot of people who are.

I know that many good and committed people are in the church. But the church does not seem to be empowering them. The church takes away their reason and makes them humble before its authority, its magisterium. Any independent thought they have might be wrong, and it's not a matter of logic or inspiration but simply of the authority of their priest. They almost have thoughts, but then they humbly realize they'd better not be too sure. And for all my relatives' years in the church, their whole lives, they do not know the Bible well. They know almost none of the Old Testament, maybe they know some letters Paul wrote. They know the Catechism, they know how to say hail-Marys, the words to a lot of songs in the hymn book, etc. A thin gruel, compared to what one gets simply by sitting down with the Bible and reading it.

The Popes have been selling the idea of their authority for a long time in rather frightening terms, speaking according to current Catholic thinking in an infallible voice:

www.everythingimportant.org...

and I am left with the stark choice to accept their thinking or my own, including spiritual contact I experience. The Pope will not accept a middle ground, so I must reject him. This is not to say all the church's judgments are wrong, but I regard them with skepticism and more or less ignore them. I'm interested in those judgments in the same way I am interested in other matters of politics and world affairs. If I'll lose my "salvation" for it, that's the choice I've made. I'm betting that is not what the outcome will be. The Pope goes his way, I go mine. I do not see in scripture that I should listen to a Pope or a magisterium. The whole idea seems artificial and corporate (as in, big business.)

If Pope John Paul II was infallible in matters of faith, why did he not do more to end the known rampant sexual abuse of children in the church, using the full power and authority of the magisterium? What if the Pope is just a politician?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

UNTRUE

Genesis ii, 21-22

So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and while he slept he took one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh; and the rib which the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man

Genesis iii, 16

God said to the woman [after she was beguiled by the serpent]: “I will greatly multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children, yet your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”

Well, it's finally nice to hear the church say the above is BS. There has been men through the ages that have used those passages and many others, as "proof" that women are to "stay in their place" and serve men. And be beaten with sticks "no larger than the man's thumb". Even the witch burnings were a bunch of patriarchal BS from the church.

Yeah, I'm not big on churches or organized religion. I wonder what kind of effect if any, this will have on the church. Wonder what their motives are in admitting this now.

Agenda 21 is comprised of various sections. The religious section will be taken care of by Maitreya, the false prophet.

The Vatican has to be swept off the way for the implementation of the new religion, which will be the union of all religious thought into one to wean the world off organized religion. Many people will be happy seeing that, unless they see the dangers that arise. The world governace is slowly implementing their plan for total dominion, for when the liar appears, he will rule upon those who are doubtful of their faith.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Vatican is telling Catholics no longer believe in the Bible. Why now?

It makes no sense that they would choose now to reveal that the bible is not accurate. It just does not make any logical sense. Why are they choosing to release this information, that they have sat on for years, now?

Very disturbing. But nevertheless, it is a move in the right direction; to wean humanity off religion.

Please share with me your opinion. I would definitely like to know.

SOURCE

Sounds like they are setting the stage for 'Project Bluebeam'. Catholism kept their people ignorant of the Bible anyways. How many catholics bring their bibles to church? I've known many catholics that don't even own one. Sad.

Now that if we add to the Vatican declaring the belief in ETs is acceptable, I see that as outright apostacy of the church.

Zionists are preparing their way for the launch of their system that will enslave humanity. Only a few will continue to be free.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass

The prediction of pulp, in conjunction with INPE (National Institute for Space Research) and IBAMA (Brazilian Institute of Environment and Renewable Natural Resources), is that the 235 000 recorded outbreaks of fire until the last Wednesday exceeding 316 thousand recorded during 2004, the year the country suffered most from the fire in the last decade.

So it seems that there were even more outbreaks in 2004, but on a full-year basis this year is ahead of that pace. These fires are not unheard of. How much of the habitat grows back during the rest of the year?

If it is climate change, it might be a part of long-run desertification occuring in several parts of the world, which are not clearly attributable to any given cause.

Climate change is being done by TPTB. Zionists, the Bilderbergers, the Order of the Garther, the United Nations, the Council of 300, the Council of Foreign Relations, the World Bank, The Internaional Monetary Fund, and all of those organizations that help fund Climate Change and implement the policies that will result in the destruction of nature that will result in the esclavization of humanity.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth

Catholism kept their people ignorant of the Bible anyways.

I respectfully disagree with you. Have you ever attended a Catholic Mass? The entire Mass is a biblical feast from beginning to end, straight from the Bible, including readings at each Mass from the Old and New Testament, and Psalms. If one attends Mass every day, within three years the entire Bible is read aloud at Mass.

God Bless~

I'll rephrase that: Catholism kept their people ignorant of the UNDERSTANDING of the Bible. Yes, I've been to a few masses in my life, since outside of my immediate family, everyone on both sides (Mom & Dad's sides) of my family are Catholic.

EDIT: If there were any UNDERSTANDING they would clearly see that

We do not confess our sins to MAN. We go through Jesus Christ.
Mary was a flesh and blood person, not diety.
The Bible forbids intercessing for the dead. (purgatory)
Commandment #2 "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven images..."
The Eucharist does not become the physical body of Jesus Christ.

What do they teach when they get to the scriptures that forbid, warn against and contradict all of these things?

In all fairness, I would also have to add that even the Christian Protestant churches today are beginning to keep their flocks from UNDERSTANDING the Bible also, but in different ways.

Bringing in new age doctrine. (Yoga, Meditation, etc)
Using Witchcraft as teaching aids for children.(The Lion, The Witch & the Wardrobe by CS Lewis 33rd degree Mason, Harry Potter, etc)
Appealing more to sinners than the flock to build numbers (Purpose Drivin Life 'gimmics' by Rick Warren on Council of Foreign Relations)
Apostalic movement (to combine all religions)
Charismatic movement (Kundalini vudoo)
Rapture Theory (keeping them asleep)
Once saved always saved. (change nothing, just confess and you're done)

I could go on and on with both of these (Catholism & Protestant) but it should be fairly obvious to all of us, its a sign of the times. If ever there was a time to know what we believe it would have to be now.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
When will Prince Charles reveal himself as the so called savior?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
When will Prince Charles reveal himself as the so called savior?

It would be Prince William. It has to do with bloodlines, Diana combined with House of Windsor (Charles). Merovingian bloodline combined with tribe of Dan bloodline. Tribe of Dan left out of tribes mentioned in Revelation, when referring to God placing his mark of protection on 12,000 from each of the tribes of Israel.

William carries both bloodlines, also referred to as 'King Arthur' by his own mother. Diana was used (unknown to her at the time) only to bring those bloodlines together.

EDIT: King Arthur, not Prince Arthur, had a senior moment.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
As I read some of the merovingian bloodlines, it would seem that Charles allready has all the bloodlines in him.

My post was claimed on this article (link below)
www.cuttingedge.org...

but I also can see your point of view as I read this article (link below)
www.cephasministry.com...

[edit on 22-8-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It seems your thread is not really addressing "How the Crisis will turn out",
so here's a bump...
from snips that speak more eloquently than my brain damaged self:

Investor Bob Chapman says ". . .
we are about to experience the worst economic collapse sine [sic] 1348. The stock market is topping out readying itself for its most disastrous fall in history. . . . You are about to enter a world of chaos from which few will survive unscathed. A world of no banks, no public facilities, no food and rampaging gangs of desperate people.
Unemployment of 50% and little law and order. Violence will be rife."
Chapman has an annoying habit of being right in his economic forecasts,
so I find his extreme views more credible than I wish I did.

then there's this considered outlook of how the present crisdis will unfold:

Economist John Williams of Shadowstats.com paints a similar picture to Chapman's

...in an interview by Karen Roche of The Energy Report
JW: We've been talking about an economic recession, but we are headed for something far worse.

I define a depression as a 10% peak-to-trough contraction in the economy. In terms of the broad economy, we're not down 10% in GDP yet.
So while we're not formally in depression, we're certainly seeing it in a number of indicators and I think we'll be in a depression, with GDP down 10%, in the near future.

A contraction greater than 25% peak-to-trough puts you in a great depression.
That is what I envision, but we'll be taken there by hyperinflation and
a resultant cessation of normal commerce.

so in mundane, everyday living terms the immediate future is bleak to these two minds, myself included... all this catholic & religious fluff is just distraction from the impending crisis... and your thread is not really addressing the crisis/action/reaction/result.

lets add: tie it together, final thought:

By allowing the coercive State to assume ever-more of the normal,
important functions of society, we have inevitably become a less civilized society.

Coercion has brought us to where we are, on the brink of a nightmare.
We either begin creating a more civilized world – a world of love and freedom;
of compassion and respect for the rights of all, including for the young –
or the two great evils of widespread emotional damage
and technologically-empowered tyranny will increasingly tear our world apart.

Glen Allport

i found theses snips from several articles standing alone, but there was a report that combined these snips under one umbrella site:

~source~: strike-the-root.com...

have a good sunday

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I know the Windsors claim that their ancestry goes all the way back to King David. The problem lies with Queen Victoria. She was a niece, not a child of the King Edward VII. Then she married Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. Were it not for that union, todays Windsors would not be on the throne at all. It would be House of Stuart. Today's Windsors are Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.

That's what I came up with in my own research on the topic. Obviously you have studied this too, providing the forum links. Thanks for the links. I will check them out.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
www.truth-out.org...

Maybe they just give up on southern Louisiana and try to save areas further east. Compartmentalization.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by oniongrass

Sheer devastation of natural resources put people in the hands of TPTB.

HAARP, and stellar causes mix with these results.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

About our posts, nlouise and myself.

I think the liar is the pope and the antichrist is Prince Charles (even with his looks as a woos)

Nlouise thinks it will be Prince William because of the link with Lady Diana

What is your vision on this?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join