It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'd appreciate if the critics restrict their comment to facts. "You predicted X and X didn't happen." That's a fair comment.

The rest of what I see from them is just noise. "There is nobody who can predict the future." How do good directional traders make a living? They're right more often than chance would predict. And if it's true that OP cannot predict the future, then you should be able to establish it over time by the facts. "You predicted X, Y and Z and basically none of them was right."

Some of us are intrigued by the specificity and, so far, the accuracy of OP's predictions. Listen, add your own perspectives, but try to keep it on the material rather than the person. Don't bore us with "ad-hominem" stuff.

If you really want to make him look bad, try to make his predictions turn out false. Especially, I would hope, the bad ones. Pray, use your influence, whatever it takes, try to keep the Gulf from leaking, keep a war from starting in Iran, etc. I am doing this! Even if all you want to do is make OP look bad, you can do it too!

[edit on 29-7-2010 by oniongrass]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by oniongrass

but what you dont seem to understand, probably because you just signed up on ATS. This sort of thing is not original. like i said before, the only original thing about this guy is he just makes a ridiculous amount of predictions. and in a few days he'll be wrong about another prediction. so i look forward too that.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51

but what you dont seem to understand, probably because you just signed up on ATS. This sort of thing is not original. like i said before, the only original thing about this guy is he just makes a ridiculous amount of predictions. and in a few days he'll be wrong about another prediction. so i look forward too that.

You're right, I'm a newbie here.

But he was right over at GLP. Is it especially easy to be right at GLP so it does't count? Please help and explain this to me so I understand.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Theres that Dark knight loser. that fox mulder guy. the guy who claimed to be a grey alien. plenty of others. theres so many of these ridiculous threads that get started. everyone has knowledge or predictions that theyve been told to pass on, of course they can never say how they got this knowledge, or who told them to tell us. its the same story...just a little different. im 100% sure there is nothing special about this guy.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
i dont remember exactly what this guy said, im not going to waste my time to go back and find the nonsense. but he claims that there will be three comets or rocks i think he called them. that are going to hit us within the next ten years. that is just outrageous. check this link out. obviously everyone is well aware of things that might hit our planet far in advanced of when it would actually happen, dont you think they would have noticed this by now? or is it hiding behind the sun like planet X?

www.thaindian.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

i dont remember exactly what this guy said, im not going to waste my time to go back and find the nonsense. but he claims that there will be three comets or rocks i think he called them. that are going to hit us within the next ten years. that is just outrageous. check this link out. obviously everyone is well aware of things that might hit our planet far in advanced of when it would actually happen, dont you think they would have noticed this by now? or is it hiding behind the sun like planet X?

www.thaindian.com...

Your link is a story of probability. 1 in 100 chance in the next 170 years. Big whoop, who cares indeed.

OP is more specific. You say that means he's full of it. Wait and see. Or if you think he's not worth listening to, do something more important with your time. That is after all the point: if it were an ordinary prediction, it wouldn't be so interesting.

If you're told this guy is 2 for 2, and you can't be bothered to look, then please spare us the bother to read your reactions, unless you have something specific to say.

He doesn't have to reveal his source. It's a big secret.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Theres that Dark knight loser. that fox mulder guy. the guy who claimed to be a grey alien. plenty of others. theres so many of these ridiculous threads that get started. everyone has knowledge or predictions that theyve been told to pass on, of course they can never say how they got this knowledge, or who told them to tell us. its the same story...just a little different. im 100% sure there is nothing special about this guy.

I was a very active member on a couple of other boards for a few years. Similar to this one and GLP, similar meaning we discussed all the 'eye-opening' issues going on today. There were a few instances where someone added an outside link to 'supposed prophets' and some 'Thus saith the Lord' links. I was very outspoken in posting that these guys were blowing smoke. I pointed out what each had to gain from what they were announcing. I got 'beat up' on those boards for voiceing my opinion. I watched the dates come and go and still nobody would listen. Some probably even made donations to these fakes. One in particular was some guy named Vincent Xavior. He had a youtube video announcing that he "knew for a fact" that something was going to happen on a certain date at a certain time. I got ridiculed by others on the board for telling them he was a liar looking for donations. The date came and went. They still defended this guy.

I can understand where a person is coming from when they've heard it all before. There are a lot of liars out there.

On the other side of the coin I have met in person 2 different people, each at different times in my life that had a 'word' for me. I knew in my heart that it was real. The first 'word' saved me from a fatal auto accident. The second saved me from something else that would have altered my entire life for the worst.

I can only say that inside you know when something is real and when it is not. And yes, we need to question all things, otherwise we would be foolish not to use any discernment at all.

I understand the message that WV is giving. What I have gained from his posts speak to my heart. Yes, we can see what is going on around us. It's all over the place. Actually I am more amazed at those who cannot see what is going on around us and are living life like this is all going to go on forever. The message he is giving is 'get prepared because things are going to change quickly'. That should be enough of a warning to those of us who know how serious all this is. The timeline is important only because of how quicklythings will change for the worst.

Have any of you tried to tell anyone what we already know? (ie. the things we all talk about on this forum) How successful were you? If my guess is right you were probably about as successful as I am (zero). Heck, my church thought Bush was a Christian (and still does). My best friend loves Obama and thinks that his presidency is the most patriotic thing this country has ever done. My husband says when the 'Big One' hits he hopes he's sitting on the front porch.

Why is everyone persecuting the messenger here? Look at our own lives. How do we feel when we get mocked or laughed at for trying to warn others that we are living in a Matrix society? That nothing is as it seems? Put the shoe on the other foot for a while. Sit back and watch, but in the meantime get prepared while you still have time.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SweetDream
Wide Vision 2010:
I am a little confused by your prediction. You mentioned that the war will last 27 years starting from 2001. That will bring the end of war to 2028. You also mentioned that tribulation will start next year and will last 7 years until 2018. I thought after the war the liar will rise to power to preach false peace and prosperity, then tribulation will start. Right after tribulation, Christ will return. Am I missing something here? What will happen between 2018 - 2028?

That's correct. A flaw of 10 years. i still abide by the war starting in 2001 and up until 2018. Tribulation will start at the signing of the armistice. Israel will be half way destroyed by the Arabs, until the liar comes and brings the UN which will help repel and destroy the Arabs. Jews will think the liar is their long awaited messiah, and at the end, most will perish at his hands, until the Almighty returns to save the handful true.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

A couple of us on the GLP forum were asking if the war that is coming could possibly be N. Korea because the censored media keeps trying to push the idea of N. Korea wanting to fight the US down everyones throats, lately. When I asked, I was just curious if TPTB were doing this in order to incite the coming war with the US.
Later you mentioned it would be Iran (which I believe is also mentioned in Book of Daniel) so I got my answer on that a while back in one of your posts.

Thanks again.

Yes. Touching up on that a bit, the incident on the straight of Hormuz is nothing more that a signal that war is about to start. Even though you see jews getting beaten by the Arabs, Israel will be saved by the armistice proposed by the liar. Once the armistice is signed, Tribulation starts. Watch for the stones, water problems, trees getting burned, people moving to and fro. Migration will be constant and to places people had never considered moving. Theere will be an exodus to the mountains and safer places away from the coasts. People will leave some cities. Hunger and illness will become prevalent.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by whooze
WW -
I asked a few pages ago if you had any other ways you communicate to the people. Like videos, web sites etc...

I asked if you had a youtube name of "8feetof_____" and if your birthday is 9/22.
You never replied, I ask because you have a great way with communicating your thoughts/dreams/visions and I would like to hear more!
(I found someone on youtube that resembles the way you communicate and thats why I ask)

Thanks,
Whooze ~

No. I am not him. I never thought of writing any of what I am writing. I kept everything to myself, until I had to do it.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

On the other hand, you are a non-believer. You expect to be able to prove things wrong, so that you are correct.

I am a non-believer in YOU. I believe in many things, just not in a so-called "seer". So only partially correct there.

I am not trying to PROVE things wrong. The world will do that as far as your prognostications go. I don't have to do anything. But sure I strongly disagree with ANYONE that claims to know the future.

Will some of your predictions be correct? Maybe. Seeing as how you posted about TWO PAGES of them, odds are one or two things will happen similar to what you said out of the many many things you wrote.

Does that mean you can predict the future? Not at all. It is said a lot here on ATS but it's true--even a broken clock is right twice a day.

But no doubt if something even remotely close to one of your predictions occurs, you will be strutting and proud about how you "said it would happen and that should be proof for all the nonbelievers" (in you).

[edit on 29/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

It's sad yochoose to spend your time seeing where anything is wrong. I post to warn people, not to gain fame, or anything else> i have nothing else to gain, but to give the voice of warning.

Save food, water ands move to your safe location while possible. Read my original thread fully.

Best regards.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
On May 10th, WV predicted that this was how the oil trouble in the Gulf would play out :

“Soon enough the news will be about unstable land, If more weight is put, that will create more cracks where from more oil and gas will sip out. 3 months from now, there will be a partial solution, but the oil will not be able to be outted from that location. This is a total loss. only a long concrete plate will be able to stop the leaks."

He seems to have been right about the seeps, but all reports are saying that they are very minor and basically irrelevant. More importantly, he predicted that “a partial solution” would arrive three months after May 10th, when in fact, they sealed the well on July 15th, just two months after he posted that.

Two months is not three months. WideVision2010 was WRONG.

He also posted :

"3 months down the road, the oil will continue to pour out. As I said earlier, the bottom of the ocean is unstable, and more oil and gas will be reported out. As oil and gas is released, the pressure of water and atmospheric pressure will weaken the bottom of the ocean, creating new cracks and releasing more oil and gas. Close to the 3 month mark, the ball is going to change, entirely."

Now, here he does not specify if he is taking about three months after he is posting this (in May), or three months after the leak started in April. But in either case, he seems to have been wrong here too, as today, certainly, the oil is no longer "pouring out". The well leak began on April 20th, and it was sealed just about exactly three months later, on July 15th, which did change the ball entirely.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Division_Theory]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
You mentioned May 23rd of this year on GLP?
what happened on this day?

Meryl Streep,
Beatrix, Queen of the Netherlands,
Candice Bergen,
Chaz Bono,
Ethel Kennedy,
Prince,
Pope Benedict XVI,
Lee Radziwill, socialite, sister of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis,
William Shatner, actor,
Lech Walesa, Polish revolutionary/Solidarity leader,
Mel Gibson, actor/producer/director,
Princess Yasmin Khan, daughter of Price Aly Khan and Rita Hayworth, activist for Alzheimers cure,
Billie Jean King, tennis champion, entrepreneur,
US Federal Reserve

What has allready happened or what will happen with this people, can you elaborate?

The fall started in September-October 2008, the crash will be this year. The war will be the right time for it. They will create a war to mask the crash.

I think this will be the next thing to happen, after the revolution starts in Europe, do you know when?

Other countries will follow on the steps of Greece. The whole world will tank. Spain, Portugal, Bulgaria, Ukrain, England and the US, and that will take the world along.

on GLP you mentioned this allready in may 2010
Terrorists threaten to turn Greece into war zone'Sect of revolutionaries' claim responsibility for shooting journalist Sokratis Giolias dead outside Athens home

I think this is happening now and spain will be next in line...

www.guardian.co.uk...

The liar will be visible when the crash happens. His name comes to 666 using gematria. He comes from a lineaje that is arranged by him to come from David and from Jesus, and from Muhammad. I have said it all. Only if Jesus had off-spring he could have sangrial, royal blood, making Jesus a liar...

Two Jewish researchers, Joel Gallis and Dr. Robert Wolf, asserted with utter certainty in May 2007, long before Barack Hussein Obama had won his first primary and when it appeared that Hillary Clinton was a sure thing, that he would be the next president of the United States.

More recently, in August 2008, the scholars reported that Obama's name "intersects" with a passage in the apocalyptic book of Daniel, Chapter 7, and specifically Daniel 7:25, which speaks of the last "king" who would oppress God's people under the rubric of bringing about "change" to the world.

The scholars, using the clues of the book of Daniel, say that Obama will rein as "King" for three and a half years. In their May broadcast, they ascribe special significance to the date of April 8, 2009, the day before the festival of Passover (Pesach), when the once-in-28-years "Blessing of the Sun" is to be recited. They believe that between now and that date there will be dramatic developments that involve Iran.

IMO Obama must the puppet working for the TPTB, TPTB who are the zionists (England)

complete article israelinsider.ning.com...

timetabel 5/10/2010: 3 months from now, there will be a partial solution, but the oil will not be able to be outted from that locarion. This is a total loss. only a long concrete plate will be able to stop the leaks.

The seafloor did collapse as you said earlier it would on GLP
The 3 months period is almost up, what is your vision on this now and when will we see the outcome?

may 11: Keep your eyes open, because he will be ready by 2012, when the Olympics spell ZioN, or 2012 London.

You were corect in this

look at this threat
www.abovetopsecret.com...

England is the epicenter of power from the Rothschilds, the Zionist One World Government, the Zionist Queen who rules upon large parts of the world. Her family owns most international food corporations, and who rules food, rules the world.

The Royal Family of England has special powers that will be used, when necessary. Search for them and you will see. They are the real Power behind the scenes. They are TPTB.

www.asis.com...

The liar is not someone from england

Everybody in power conspires to bring the liar, but at the end, he will have his own power, and will destroy his supporters, even. The US, Britain and the Vatican will be hated by him, though they diligently work towards his rise to power.

IMO the liar could be the Prince of Wales, but the english do not hate him.

What causes most tremors is an angry Sun. And we will see more of that in the coming years.

Has this any link to the large sunspot which is now occuring?

I am only allowed to speak 3 months ahead, about the subject, and one month has already passed. If you notice, I only speak of 3 months in advance, and I say things will change, and I stop at that.

But allow me to explain what's going on. There is a soft bottom in the area explored by BP. They didn't research the area thoroughly, and now the spill is creating less pressure in the deposits, so the soft ocean floor is caving in. As pressure drops, there will be more and more cracks, thus more oil and gas will be spilled.

But you also tell about things to happen in 2011 and 2012 and beyond.
Or is that something else what you extrapolate from the psalms?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010 It's sad you choose to spend your time seeing where anything is wrong. I post to warn people, not to gain fame, or anything else> i have nothing else to gain, but to give the voice of warning.

What is sad is that, though you claim to have this vitally important warning to give us, you give us no reason to believe you or listen to you. Your errors and failed predictions are now as numerous as your successful ones. With that kind of a track record, your message cannot stand out above the noise of all the millions of other would-be seers and prophets.

If your mission and purpose was to warn us, and to use successful predictions as a flashing neon sign to get people to pay attention top what you are saying, sorry, but your sign is no longer flashing. It is growing darker by the day.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
No doubt, this guy will be wrong about almost everything he stated.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

I'm taking it all in with a grain of salt. Hoping the disasters don't happen, but they can't track all of the meteors out there, we know that. I have it copied into wordpad to check in now and again, the political and economical stuff, I would be more surprised if it didn't happen. But that's not prophecy, just watching the news.

2010-2014: An uprising of state law within the US, as opposed to federal law. Small pockets of rebellion. Relationship changes, family responsibilities. A new form of military action. Accent on the US 2nd Amendment that supports the right to bear arms. Quarrels with allies. New innovation, particularly in the sciences. New leaders in science emerge. Sudden aggression.
Changes in ways of doing business. Removal or talk of removal of government officials who are blatantly corrupt. Problems for authority figures. Removal of government officials will be a part of the talk. A new trend that will start being spoken about by 2011.

Already happening. Not even prophecy, its just in the news, or a trend of what is happening.
I'm not going to copy in more, it's all in this thread somewhere, I keep getting a stupid warning window about copying text into this little box, getting really annoying now.

I watch too much American news these days, the country is falling apart. Bush really set that into motion. He deregulated so much, leaving too much room for abuse of the system by large corporations, the federal reserve, and everyone in government. Infrastructures are also crumbling. Obama doesn't seem to be doing anything to save it either. The US falling apart affects the whole world, so it's worth paying attention to.

I also don't know about "the Liar". They're all liars. Using religion. Too much religion in everything these days, it's getting ridiculous. Politics and religion equal war. It's all corrupt.

I just noticed he said lose weight.
That works for lots of people. I too need to lose 20 pounds.

True, a lot of stuff is iffy, wait and see stuff that I can't get a feel for, but much is expected by too many people. I think I might have said before, some stuff reads like a leaked Bildeberger meeting.

I also hope trends reverse, making him wrong about stuff, politically, economically, and especially the disasters that may or may not happen. I would like to think you are the one who is right, but only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It's sad yochoose to spend your time seeing where anything is wrong. I post to warn people, not to gain fame, or anything else> i have nothing else to gain, but to give the voice of warning.

It sounds like you think I spend my waking moments doing nothing but trying to disprove things. LOL
Nope.
It's just that I don't like to be treated as a fool, to be lied to, then called sad or misguided if I don't believe when some other human claims to know future events.

What you call sad is me keeping my eyes open, and not hungrily devouring everything some narcissistic self proclaimed "prophet" tries to feed the desperate and gullible.

To not believe you or that you can see the future has nothing to do with me "spending my time seeing where anything is wrong". It is simply me saying that what YOU say is BS, not anything else. Unless you think your predictions ARE everything.

[edit on 30/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Show me the predictions in this thread that have come true.
Since he hasn't been a member here more than just a few days, it shouldn't be hard to point them out to me.

Also, why can't you let him speak for himself? Surely he doesn't need his "followers" to speak for him, being a great "seer" like he is...

Oh yeah I noticed that "humble spirit" the first time he was posting about his knowledge of the future and how his followers would follow him to this site..

But: If he offers you some kool-aid you might want to pass.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just a couple interesting links, not especially related to each other.

(1) Here's an article I really like.

lesvisible.blogspot.com...

I like this quote about getting in touch with God, but the whole article is great, and the guy has other good stuff as well:

...I can tell you that you might not get rich or anything else that comes with having missed it. You might wind up alienated from everything else you were not alienated from before and you might have things thrown in your face constantly about the need to improve and be put in situations that are as far away from what you might have expected as you can imagine. You might find that you have abilities to do things that are astonishing and that it has no impact beyond the effect of the moment and that the very people who see them will forget at some point later on. All the highly paid and amply rewarded states of those pretending to it is where the carnival magics of charisma and spiritual pickpocking grant what one imagines they will get for the benefit of their search and one should never fool themselves into thinking they don’t want something like this. That might be one of the things you don’t forget to ask for on the way; to ask the divine to make sure you understand the value of what you are asking for compared to what the hidden part of your self was planning on....

(2) Look at the picture from the official website of the Embassy of the United States in Moscow.

moscow.usembassy.gov...

Obama appears to be wearing a yarmulke, although if you look real close you can see it sort of looks like bright sunlight instead. It seems they are leaving the impression of a yarmulke intentionally.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by oniongrass]

[edit on 30-7-2010 by oniongrass]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Show me the predictions in this thread that have come true.
Since he hasn't been a member here more than just a few days, it shouldn't be hard to point them out to me.

Also, why can't you let him speak for himself? Surely he doesn't need his "followers" to speak for him, being a great "seer" like he is...

Oh yeah I noticed that "humble spirit" the first time he was posting about his knowledge of the future and how his followers would follow him to this site..

But: If he offers you some kool-aid you might want to pass.

You lie. If you want to see my predictions, you have to go to the original post and there are timestamps. I have said it many times already. Feel free to go and read, so you know what my predictions are made of.

I have never said anything about followers. Tell me where I said such an abominability. Knowlkedge about the future? Show me a link. Stop putting words in my mouth. Show proof of what you say.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join