It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of the end?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Perhaps a premonition of an impending alien visit as so many are posting about now? Or more practically, subconscious reaction to reading the ats posts of said events?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel

Perhaps a premonition of an impending alien visit as so many are posting about now? Or more practically, subconscious reaction to reading the ats posts of said events?

Ever since i connected the discovery of the magnetic tunnels opened up between the Earth and Sun, it has haunted me quite a bit.

That phenomenon seems to be a good analogy to what I noticed. Maybe not a magnetic force causing it, maybe so. But the analogy seems to be there.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Wow, this is incredible. Now we n
Know why the poles flip. If our magnetic poles are linked to the sun, if the poles flip at the sun, they must flip on the earth.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Fascinating to read all of you people's dreams, people I'll probably never meet and are miles away what a great time to be alive.

I'll share my "end of the world" dream which I had several years ago. It didn't frighten me, in fact while I was dreaming I was in awe and deeply impressed.

I was standing in my apartment which is several stories high, looking out of my window over the roofs in the neighbourhood. It was at the end of midday maybe 16:00 or 17:00, the sky was clear of any clouds, it felt like a day in june. However there was a gloomy feel about it all, then I hear this sound which I can best describe as the sound huge cables make when they snap, then suddenly I could see something happening in the sky miles away just above the horizon which looked like a growing black sphere with something golden flashing around it. I can only compare the way it manifested as holding a lighter under a polaroid photo, the way it burns a hole in it, how the chemicals seem to make the photo bulge and fold together if that makes any sense.

While the black hole grew larger, the ground was beginning to tremble, which is odd because I have never experienced an earthquake yet I imagined this is what it must feel like. Meanwhile the black sphere then changed into a very long black tube stretching across the sky (and close to my house but not directly over it, more like coincidence), it quickly grew until in a few seconds there was no more blue sky. Before I knew it I saw huge white swirls of gas or steam coming out of the ground, just like there were multiple geysers between all the houses just much more intense.

In the distance, around where the black sphere first appeared I could see chunks of the earth beginning to "lift off" as if the earth crust crumbled and started to float off at ever higher speeds into the air, I could see this coming towards me. The final few seconds I was being engulfed in steam which felt like a strong wind came from under my feet. That is the moment where I became aware I was about to leave and be lifted up to the heavens, but I chose not to, made myself heavy because I wanted to see what would happen next. The last thing I remember was standing on a rock floating in space, looking about thinking about it all. Remembering that scene it looked most like a scene from a movie called Neverending Story which I watched when I was very young, just after Fantasia was destroyed by "The Nothing" and Atreyu and his lucky dragon fly amongst the debris.

Looking back, it felt like some force tried to make me either change my view of reality to it's liking which I refused at a soul level, after which it decided to destroy my world. Which I didn't buy ofcourse but it sure looked impressive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join