It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture Of A UFO Taken From A Jetliner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
And this is why digital will always be inferior to optical cameras. With an optical camera, there are no damned pixels getting in the way of things. No exif, just a picture which you can look at, blown up, shrunk or otherwise messed with. I hate digital, graphical media, its just given us a billion more ways to hoax. Damn them!
My opinion on this picture, it does look to me like an object outside the aircraft, but there again, without better perspective I wouldnt like to comment further by saying what I think it might be, because I havent got a clue.
Edit for spelling of one word which ruined a whole sentence because of a missing letter Y. God damn you seasame street... god damn you.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by TrueBrit]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b9e24bbd9c7.jpg[/atsimg]

To me the black part is a scratch or dirt on the window, the photographer may not have even noticed it at the time as it could have been as small as a pencil point and not have shown up until the photo was made blowing it up. It seems elongated due to the thickness of the window, which is making a reflection of the scratch or dirt mark through the thick glass. If you look at the close up picture that was shown, which I have quoted, the whole thing is pretty much a consistent shape from the black part (scratch or dirt) through to the white part (reflection).

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Sounds like the most plausible explanation for it, indeed. Would have been interesting if there were more clouds making it possible to figure out if it produced a shadow. But alas this is not the case, and a spec of dust does sound like a reasonable justification for the "object" being there.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yes that was a perceptive observation by AlienCarnage.

It could even be a bubble or flaw in the glass. Whatever, the explanation fits so im U-turning on this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join