It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation of Chem Trails

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by canuckster
you people are aware that in that chaff video he mentions aluminum. and you are aware that aluminum is a toxic element right

im sure you all are.

im not a chemtrail believer by any means. but i am not too keen on the government dropping even more heavy metals into the environment, for whatever the purpose

Well if you found some chaff bundle and decided to eat it, then you already had some problems I think.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Boy these debates about HIll AFB. Hill AFB is a maintenance base and there alot of different planes that fly in and fly out from here. The KC-10s are from SLC and do touch and gos at Hill AFB. They are getting their flight time in as I know some of the pilots. They are refuelers and we knew their schedule almost as good they knew theirs. It is a very boring base.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by surfnow2

Did you mean the Air National Guard unit with KC-135s?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

same aircraft, same purpose. but yes those to

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
There are no KC-10s based in Utah. Not sure if any go to Hill for Depot work, which could be possible.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

we had some KC10s. we always had various planes. E-3, KC 135, C-5, a-10, C-17, C-130, F-16, F-15, TC35, b1 lancer, the navy prowler, F117, Blackhawks. been pretty cool to see some of those but it wears off quick. everyonce in a while we would have some coast guard and customs helicopters come in and also NASA planes

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Air Weather Service was created in 1937 and is now know as, of 1997, Air Force Weather Agency (AFWA) are the command and control structure of Chemtrails and Weather Modification

Save the documents before they are deleted. They have been doing it for over 50 years. They put chaff and other radar tracers in it so they can trace the Chemtrails on radar. Remember that! Only the military can perform this type of operation. Please read the documents listed below to understand it.

Technical Report 177 An Introduction to Weather Modification

www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=AD0696619

The Air Weather Service mission includes the field testing and operational application of weather-modification techniques.

1999: A review of Cloud Seeding Experiments to Enhance Percipitation and Some New Prospects

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.172.5373&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Substantial work has also been conducted in the past 10 years regarding the dispersion and transport of seeding material in both convective and orographic clouds.

The use of tracer material to tag a seeded region has been particularly helpful in this effort. The two tracer materials that are used most often are chaff and SF6. Both materials could be released from either the air or the surface.

The dispersion and transport of the chaff is monitored by radar, while the detection of the SF6 is usually conducted with aircraft equipped to detect it at very low concentrations. (Stith et al. 1990; Klimowski et al. 1998).

1980 State Water Survey Division ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES SECTION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS: CRITERIA FOR WEATHER MODIFICATION OPERATIONS AND EFFECTIVE EVALUATION

www.isws.uiuc.edu/pubdoc/CR/ISWSCR-240.pdf

D. Designation of cloud treatment techniques.

1. Seeding agent(s) to be employed.

2. Method of transfer to clouds (aircraft, ground generators, or others).

3. Location of seeding in cloud (base, mid-level, top, other).

4. Method of dispersal into cloud (Agl generator, flares, rockets, dry ice dispenser, etc.).

5. Time(s) of day seeding is to be performed (if selective).

6. Duration of seeding in each operation.

E. Requirements for facilities and equipment.
1. Operational center.
2. Meteorological equipment.
3. Aircraft.
4. Ground generators.
5. Seeding devices.

F. Personnel.
1. M e t e o r o l o g i s t ( s ) .
2. A i r c r a ft crew.
3. I n s t r ume nt t e c h n i c i a ns and o b s e r v e r s.

G. Measurements to be made.
1. Meteorological.
2. Aircraft.
3. Radar.
4. Other.

Internet Trolls and Chemtrail sprayers... Besides if it is good for us why don't you let us know. Unless... you have something to hide...

Keep spraying and I will keep posting. Note taken: I guess you do work on the weekends....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by charlespearl

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

New SPAM about, again.....cloud seeding technology.

Try again....oh, wait.....maybe NOT!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
However, the Insane Cloud Posse does not understand multiple aspects of aviation and meteorlogy.

They do not understand :

That combustion results in water in the exhaust.
That upper air is extremely cold
That upper air is extremely thin and can not hold as much water
That cirrus is natural, but that airplanes adding water to cold thin air can make it too

Not only that, but when "chem-spraying" from 34,000 FT. (or any high altitude) the dispersal rate would be so high as to make any agent completely ineffective to anything below. Agent Orange and any other chemical type of spraying (i.e. crop dusting) is done at relatively very low altitudes to increase the effectiveness of said agent. Its like trying to put out a forest fire from 20K Ft., won't work... If the intention is to just dump an agent into the air and let rain do the rest then it is as well ineffective (something would show up in ground water testing, oh wait, they must be part of the conspiracy as well) as will as indiscriminate.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

My discussion about agent orange and corexit had less to do with the altitude it was sprayed at and more to do with the fact that there are planes that exists for the purpose of spraying, be it crop dusting or higher. But anything sprayed at higher altitudes would be subject to varying winds and almost impossible to calculate the dispersal amount and location. Or as I like to call it, pointless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join