It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few more questions for those that believe in the chemtrail conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ozweatherman, you're beating a dead horse here brother. You know the chemtrail fantasy is bs. I know it is bs. The scientific and logistical reasons alone make this idea virtually impossible execute even if there were people with money, power and motivation to do so. But the cherry on top for me about this fairy tale is this...you got all these believers with "proof" that governments are dispersing chemicals in our air for, drum roll please...who knows? hah! Chem trail believers are certain this is happening...if only they could agree on who is doing what

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
FYI:

"Included within is the hard science many chemtrails researchers have been searching for: the scientists, agencies, institutions and corporations involved, cost factors, chemical formula, mathematical modeling, delivery methods, policies, recruiting of foreign governments, acquisition of materials, and the manufacturing of aerosol compounds, etc.

Policy Implications of Global Warming This entire volume can presently be read online at: books.nap.edu... Keep in mind that this study is only the tip of the iceberg. Literally hundreds of papers on related topics have been published in scientific journals. We don't expect this featured study to remain online for long once the cat is out of the bag. So do check it out soon."

www.lightwatcher.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cajajo

Have you actually read this book? Do you even know what it is really about? (Thought not.)

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cajajo

HA! Hilarious, from your "lightwatcher" ink. They just say anything, drop any innuendo, no matter how erroneous....to wit, in the piece you linked:

The evidence is all around us. For example; this past week Boeing Aircraft received an enormous initial order from the Pentagon for 100 Boeing 767 tanker planes, to begin replacing the Air Force's aging fleet of KC-135s, the most commonly seen chemtrail spray plane. The final order will exceed 500 planes. There has been no mention of the usage of these aircraft.

BS!!!

This shows how "up-to-date" their 'information' is!!

Haven't you seen all of the FULL PAGE ADS in the newspapers. lately? Boeing and Airbus (EADS) are still competing over the new USAF Tanker contract, to replace the (very old) KC-135s.

AND, NO!!! It will NOT ultimately "exceed 500 planes"!

This is more sensationilst garbage from the people who WANT this "chemtrail" fear-mongering to continue.

Check their so-called "facts", before you fall for any more of their BS.

BTW....this may deserve its own thread someday, but a radio story this AM was about the ACTUAL cause of climarte change, and GW...it is CO2.

Additional levels, in ppm, of CO2 concentrations, worldwide, because WE humans burn fossil fuels.

No amount of "blocking the sunlight" ( as if!
) strategies are going to be effective, not as long as the CO2 levels persist, and there is (controversial, to be sure) evidence that those levels are nearing a "tipping point".

I would tend to guess, all other things being equal...merely planting MORE green foliage would help a lot, to be a way to "sink" the CO2, as the plants eat it up. Far likely to be easier, more cost effective, and more efficient than some pie-in-the-sky baloney "plans" that the "chemtrail" clowns keep spouting and wringing their hands about.....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Read it? What do you mean have I read it!?! Are you implying I didn't? Well, I did...n't. I just like to argue with people who are acting like (I didn't say you ARE) pompous *s*e*. >
I just think we can disagree wholeheartedly w/o the "I'm right, you're stupid" attitude.

These are a new phenomena...why hadn't I ever seen them before? As for the logistics, who knows what they can do now? A lot more than they're willing to let on.

I believe the climate change is a naturally occurring event, although I'd love to think otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join