It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few more questions for those that believe in the chemtrail conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Im not sure if this thread will take off or not, but Im going to try anyway. I have a few questions for chemtrail believers, that I think need to be answered, as the argument seems to stop at "Contrails dissipate while chemtrails spread to cover the sky". Can any of you actually explain the following

1. Why do contrails dissipate?

2. Why do chemtrails hang in the sky and spread out?

3. Why do chemtrails behave in the same manner as natural cirrus clouds do, when spreading out to form cirrostratus?

4. Why is 80 odd years of upper air meteorology incorrect?

Please dont use links to answer the questions, I just want to hear what your answers are based on your current understanding of upper air meteorology, and so us on the opposite side can get our heads around what you are guys are trying to say. I think thats a fair statement

[edit on 26/7/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Please dont use links to answer the questions, I just want to hear what your answers are based on your current understanding of upper air meteorology, and so us on the opposite side can get our heads around what you are guys are trying to say. I think thats a fair statement

Sorry but thats plain silly....
You are in the industry. Others need links to prove their point.
Infact ATS requests we use links.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

What I mean is that I dont want people to simply link another website as an answer. Its not demonstrating anything apart from the fact that they are able to read and believe everything on certain websites

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I hope that chemtrails don't exist, because that is just a scary thought, but what I fear is that they do exist

1. Why do contrails dissipate?

I would hope that all chemtrails are actually contrails, but I fear that the chemtrails do not dissipate because obviously they have more chemicals intentionally shooting out of the exhaust as opposed to contrails being formed more or less naturally from water vapor off an engine (natural engine emission as opposed to intentional poisoning). So, contrails dissipate for the same reason exhaust from a diesel truck dissipates, because it is only a certain amount of vapor coming off. Why do chemtrails not dissipate? Because they have more chemicals. Although I have seen contrails high in the sky not dissipate, so I don't know if that is a rare phenomenon or just a very highly placed chemtrail, who knows.

2. Why do chemtrails hang in the sky and spread out?

I fear the military may be trying to devise a way to create clouds in order to combat global warming or some nonsense. I don't believe it will work, but with their brains pushed together, who knows what kind of nonsensical monster they will/can/have created.

3. Why do chemtrails behave in the same manner as natural cirrus clouds do, when spreading out to form cirrostratus?

Basically, see number 2, because they are meant to act like clouds.

4. Why is 80 odd years of upper air meteorology incorrect?

Why is 8 year old official knowledge of 9/11 incorrect? Because they choose to ignore damaging information because their feeble minds can not comprehend something so sinister or evil.

or they're all contrails and we have nothing to fear, breath the fresh air

[edit on 26-7-2010 by filosophia]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

OK, well I stared that post...

I am not into chemtrails but I have seen pics of skies that are chriss -crossed with trails.. They are the ones I wonder about..

We also know as fact that agencies have been experimenting with weather modification projects for decades..

Thats about the sum of my research..

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Honestly, I cannot say that I base my belief in a chemtrail conspiracy based on "lines in the sky" I know you fight constantly to prove people wrong based on your "atmospherical knowledge" but maybe they just don't show up in the sky?????
I base my belief of the chemtrail conspiracy on military patents, cloud seeding technology-which is being practiced-no conspiracy there, Monsantos new Aluminum resistant super-seed and the chemtrails that they are currently dumping allover the Gulf of Mexico right now.
See you, Oz weatherman have been trying to debunk them based on "clouds " when in reality TPTB would probably want to hide something like that and therefore it would not be visible to us.
Soil and rain samples are also quite telling.
Unfortunately for you, you are trying to debunk from one angle only and alot of your scientific knowledge is over our heads, we don't even know if you are telling the truth because we don't fully understand you. Alot of people aren't inside with the window cracks taped up but we are questioning things and keeping an open mind. The military complex is overrun with psychpathic megalomaniacs and when they make a patent for something sinister we assume that they are gonna try it out wether its against the rules or not. They have done it before and they will do it again....
Sorry for the poorly put together post but I am in a bit of a rush, I just wanted to give you a bit of an idea of where we chemtrailers are coming from...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

OzWeatherman.....

It is always such a huge pleasure to see your knowledgable, rational, logical approach applied to this ridiculous topic of the mythical & laughable "chemtrails".

You will have 2 problems when the "chemmies" reply.....

On the one hand.....

Those "chemmies" who don't understand the science will be unable to answer you in a sensible, informed, rational manner.

On the other hand.....

Those "chemmies" who do understand the science will still choose not to answer you in a sensible, informed, rational manner because they will choose to continue to enjoy wallowing in their "chemtrail martyrdom".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Do you search the boards for places to post useless attackes on posters who have different beliefs to you????

Its members like you that derail threads.

I'd hope OZ was looking for a reasonable debate but you have already spoiled that....

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
I would hope that all chemtrails are actually contrails, but I fear that the chemtrails do not dissipate because obviously they have more chemicals intentionally shooting out of the exhaust as opposed to contrails being formed more or less naturally from water vapor off an engine (natural engine emission as opposed to intentional poisoning). So, contrails dissipate for the same reason exhaust from a diesel truck dissipates, because it is only a certain amount of vapor coming off.

Ah, but you forget that the upper atmosphere is a lot different than it is at the surface. The burning of hydrocarbons from aircraft and vehicles, emits both dust and water vapour. The basis behind contrail development is that the water product from aircraft fuels, undergoes a prcoess called sublimation, where water vapour skips the transition to its liquid phase, and is immediately turned into ice. This occurs due to the super cold environment up there.

If the temperature is cold enough, contrails can persist, regardless of humidity. The same can be said for natural cirrus clouds. Its rare for us to get high levels of humidity up there, even if they are present

I fear the military may be trying to devise a way to create clouds in order to combat global warming or some nonsense. I don't believe it will work, but with their brains pushed together, who knows what kind of nonsensical monster they will/can/have created.

Actually, other than snow, there is no better reflector of sunlight than ice based clouds, including contrails. They have a high albedo (which is the term given to a materials reflectability) and reflect over half of the incoming sunlight. So why would they have to use something else?

Basically, see number 2, because they are meant to act like clouds.

Ok, thats a fair point

Why is 8 year old official knowledge of 9/11 incorrect? Because they choose to ignore damaging information because their feeble minds can not comprehend something so sinister or evil.

Im a bit confused by that answer. Are you saying that because we do not believe in the existence of chemtrails, that we are feeble minded? Can you please clarify that?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

Do you search the boards for places to post useless attackes on posters who have different beliefs to you????
Its members like you that derail threads.
I'd hope OZ was looking for a reasonable debate but you have already spoiled that....

Virgom129.....

I thought I would post this here, as well as in response to your reply to me in the other new "chemtrail" thread.

You do realise I originally thought there might be "chemtrails", don't you? Did you notice my previous posts about that? I worried about it to the extent I discussed it with my wife, looked out for "spraying planes" which I though I might actually be seeing, identified "chemtrails" in the sky in my area, etc...

However, I took the time to research all of this in great depth & in doing so I found that "chemtrails" do not exist.

I respectfully suggest you should do the same.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Oz, I won't attempt to answer those questions due to lack of knowledge on my part, but if you don't mind I would like to ask a question my self.
I have heard you say before that the chemtrails are contrails and act the way they do due to the high elevation and humidity. I live in an area with extremely low humidity and I have seen them on day s with 12% and much much higher in the sky I have seen a plane with a contrail but the ones dispersing "chemtrails"appeared to be at a much lower elevation. if that you say is correct how can this be?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You do realise I originally thought there might be "chemtrails", don't you? Did you notice my previous posts about that? I worried about it to the extent I discussed it with my wife, looked out for "spraying planes" which I though I might actually be seeing, identified "chemtrails" in the sky in my area, etc... However, I took the time to research all of this in great depth & in doing so I found that "chemtrails" do not exist.

But, but...I thought chemtrails are paranoid delusions, coming forth from paranoid delusional minds of those that are delusional and paranoid.

Here, a list of threads:

-------
-------
-------

Btw, everybody that agrees with me, you're all so smart and knowledgable, and way better than those silly paranoid delusional paranoid delusion having chemmie people! JAY, JAY!!!

Btw, I was once one of them, but realised my error, and built up a new life.

JAY! High five ATS TEAM!

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

PONR.....

I will honour you with the privilege of a reply.

What I described is a process called "learning".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
Unfortunately for you, you are trying to debunk from one angle only and alot of your scientific knowledge is over our heads, we don't even know if you are telling the truth because we don't fully understand you. Alot of people aren't inside with the window cracks taped up but we are questioning things and keeping an open mind.

Thanks for that perspective, Ive actually never thought of it that way. Ive said before that Im happy to share my knowledge with anyone that is interested.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

However, I took the time to research all of this in great depth & in doing so I found that "chemtrails" do not exist.

No, your "opinion" is that they do not exist...

Threads are here to state your opinion giving facts as proof.
I don't see that in your post here nor in the other thread....

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You still have a lot to learn, judging by the way you treat and talk about the people you were part of once, by your own admission.

So you were paranoid, and had paranoid delusions, and was one of those "gullible people that get preyed on you always talk about.

Yet you have no problem at all with ridiculing the same people and calling them paranoid and delusional.

Just goes to show you're full of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Well spoken....

I have no paranoid delusions about contrails/chemtrails....

I just like to know what is or isn't being done to us...

Facts....

They have experimented with weather modification..
Planes are equiped for spraying...
There are some wierd patents out there...
They have lied to us in the past...

None of the above prove the existence of chemtrails but it does make you realise it is possible....

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
I have heard you say before that the chemtrails are contrails and act the way they do due to the high elevation and humidity. I live in an area with extremely low humidity and I have seen them on day s with 12% and much much higher in the sky I have seen a plane with a contrail but the ones dispersing "chemtrails"appeared to be at a much lower elevation. if that you say is correct how can this be?

Humidity at ground level does not reflect the humidity in the upper air environment. So while it may be 12% humidity where you are, it may be much much higher in the upper troposphere. The key thing with contrail persistence is actually temperature, not humidty. If the temp is cold enough then contrails will persist with little or no humidity.

As for your query about the plane, how sure can you be that it was lower than the other plane? And also, if it were lower, the humidity content at that level may have been higher, even though the temperature wasnt as low as it was above, while the higher plane may have been at a slightly cooler temperature but not cool enough to form a contrail that persists without humidity.

Hope that makes some sense

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

OZ, there's no doubt you know alot about your industry...

I'll just ask you one simple question....

Do you know, without a doubt, that we are not being sprayed with things we are not told about????

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
Do you know, without a doubt, that we are not being sprayed with things we are not told about????

To answer that I would have to say no obviously, to answer yes would be ignorant.

But I do know one thing, the trails in the sky are contrails, and always have been contrails. If I were to spray, i would do from a much lower level, where there are less variables, such as wind speeds/ directions and jetstream locations, to affect the target area.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join