It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Kill a Demon 101

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
DEMON VIDEO
www.liveleak.com...

Hello folks, Jordan here. I am just killing time away from my homework which is a six page essay on the graphic novel The Watchmen. I wanted to take a break and help those who are interested in repelling demons.

Although, I warn that nobody should mess with or hunt demons. Killing is such a fun word to use and should only be used in self defense. I do believe that my friend has died from a demon attack about 4 years ago. In the end he died from a super rare disease. He also explained how something manifested in front of him. This house was 100% hunted. I was there in it one night and I can explain with 100% accuracy that it was real. It was my first feeling of a supernatural force. In the end our dimension is layered with a lot of other "Invisible" entities that also have human forms such as death, angels, demons and even sometimes aliens.

Although, this may be very rudimentary to many I have been attacked by so many things. I have lived in a "retirement" townhouse all my life. People die constantly around me and I am happy to say this is also a safe guard. Who the heck wants to posses an old grandma. Please, no legion jokes.

Anywho this is also for those who believe. so no trolling if you are against this theory. I do not want to make a debate of this, rather than only some assistance.

Religion Religion can be anything. Christian, Islam, Judaism, Buddhist. No matter who or what you are you can believe in one of these. If you stop being stupid you'll notice there all the same. lol. These faiths will certainly guide you to some degree. I must say that the three primary are probably more acceptable that is , Islam, Christianity and Judaism. Much of this is obliged in the summoning the archangel Michael. This is your greatest most powerful weapon against evil. Just ask! Although, I cannot be responsible for any lack of faith or against any heretical usage because if you are negative and you summon him chances are your guts will be on the ceiling.

Salt: This is probably one of the most easiest attainable items to get on earth. I also heard someone tell me that it is one of the most deadliest elements in the universe. Which is intriguing nonetheless. Also it should be one of the noted reason why we are made up with salt as well. Some may argue that this does not work, but it does. Most of the time sleeping at night with a bag of salt for (in case of emergency) is probably very ideal for those who want to be extra safe. The norm is to basically sprinkle this around your house, dwelling, sleeping area and to take it by mouth every few months. Do not sprinkle on your plants (I learn the hard way). Real salt needs to be used and fake-no-salt stuff should be thrown in the garbage. I had figures of a demon popping up on my frozen window. It showed the figure of a hunchback hobbit-like creature.

Sage Real burning sage is a cleansing ritual amongst any new house that feels haunted. You demand things to leave in the name of your (Insert religious person here). You do not ask and you tell them to leave. This will obviously work. The scent is reminiscent of real frankincense which is from a Jewish religious background ceremony.

Holy Water Although, prayer water could be used instead. Anything that is asked shall be received and even though with the heavy Christian overtones this item has been used in so many ancient rituals that I have no real time to spend on it. Water is a cleansing agent against impurities that the human soul feels. This is where baptism can come up to those who want it as well and is the backbone of jewish cleansing rituals and more perfected with the Essens.

PrayersAny prayer can do. I prayer of light that is. Negative cannot defeat negative unless you are using it to stop/close a portal. Only positive magick/prayers can repel demons away. Psalms is a good start and probably more advance usage like positive witchcraft could benefit those around a dwelling as well. Do not be tricked into using negative magic.

Magick This is a summary of things not to use. Obviously I have stated that negative cannot defeat negative. You do not have to master any negative craft to get results. It depends on your intentions and belief into what your doing. I could not read what the necronomicon said or pronounced any words. Does that mean I failed? Nope. Your power is within you and only you can be a beacon of good or bad. This depends on your energy and no one else.

Remember, a negative can easily be attained into a positive. Although, human suffering attains that. Self pity, lies, murder are traits of negative. Guilt as well. Which is why i do not like the church anymore. Experiance is the key and it is your choice to hold the past and dwell amongst your problems of day to day living.

In conclusion, this should give you a understanding of what to expect in the other worlds a little bit more. If only i could show you how the world of Dante's Inferno is so real. Then again I am more happy that I cannot. I give this to any good person who is attacked by accident. Experience is worth a million. But wisdom is worth a google.

Angel: en.wikipedia.org...(archangel)

Jewish: en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...[edit on 26-7-2010 by Jordan River]
Buddhist: www.buddhanet.net...
[edit on 26-7-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

What happened in this haunted house that was 100% real?

Also, why does religion repel these entities? Why are they afraid of words from various story books? What scares them away?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Rthaothal]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You have to pray in the name of Jesus to cast out demons. I'm sure some will laugh when they read this, but it's true. You have to BELIEVE and keep praying and they will go away. Sorry to hear about your friend, hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Why exactly? Can you explain yourself?

Jesus was a real man, but he was used in a story book to help push Christianity and change the current roman world.

What does saying his name have to do with these entities?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rthaothal
reply to post by maybee

Why exactly? Can you explain yourself?

Jesus was a real man, but he was used in a story book to help push Christianity and change the current roman world.

What does saying his name have to do with these entities?

That's what I believe. Yes, he was a real man, but different because he is the son of God. He is so powerful that praying for something in his name is kind of like using "magical words." It just works but you have to believe. Sorry, I'm not a religious scholar, and I can't think of better way to say this. It's just how I feel and it has worked for me.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Demons are very misunderstood, demons are believed to be evil creatures who kill and corrupt humans while true some do corrupt and inturn the person dies the demon only tempted them humans always have a choice and not all demons are bad they just dont think like humans, they see the world as it is to demons there is no good or evil there is only truth. say your an alcoholic, a demon dont think that its evil a demon only wants you to enjoy your humanity a demon embraces your humanity and all your desires that people consider sinful and wrong but infact are only human but you have a choice to not do them just like anyone else a demon can only tempt you as much as your willing to be tempted in the end the choice is yours even if its your life it wants you to take.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
SO....

In the beginning, God created the heaven and earth.

That pretty much includes ...EVERYTHING....demons, sharks, fire, asteroids, SATAN, etc,....anything we have ever thought of as "bad".

So how could such an entity exist? If it was good, how could it do such deplorable things.

I DO believe in negative energies and think we all pick them up every now and then but to say there is a "supernatural being" that has power over YOU is inconsistent with universal law.

Light dispels darkness. Good conquers bad. Thought CREATES all there is in your world. If YOU think a "demon" is in power over you then, "it shall be so". As a man thinks, so it is unto him.

If you are of the understanding that YOU are the one in power over any supposed entity, then it will be so. If you THINK that you are going to be overcome by any entity in this universe, then I guess it is a losing situation cause there have to be some mighty nasty entities out there that have built up their power over the last couple of billion years.

Why can't folks stop believing the fairy tale and stop killing people cause of it?
We only invade other countries cause we don't like what they believe. It seems funny that every religion talks about "forgiving others of their trespasses" yet not one single religion does it.

If you want to see a great movie about how certain people are brainwashed, go rent, "The Stoning of Soraya M." and make sure you watch the whole thing. It will make most folks want to go and nuke the whole country of IRAN. It made my blood boil and then I realized I had nothing to do with it and I do not have that same thought process or " MENTAL CODE" that those folks have and ...THEN.. I was able to forgive them and get some sleep..

I was only able to forgive them because I am NOT religious.

peas

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
well sir, congratulations you are a fan of the series Supernatural

I just dont understand that it haves to do with this board, since this is not about tales

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
You have to pray in the name of Jesus to cast out demons. I'm sure some will laugh when they read this, but it's true. You have to BELIEVE and keep praying and they will go away. Sorry to hear about your friend, hope this helps.

Well Im atheist so I guess Im screwed there

Oh wait a second, we dont believe in demons either....score

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rthaothal

What happened in this haunted house that was 100% real?

Also, why does religion repel these entities? Why are they afraid of words from various story books? What scares them away?

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Rthaothal]

Because humans are stupid. Basically humans are obviously not ready for spirtuality and so made up religion. I think paul #ed up some how .

If you ever been in a haunted house you get that chilly, electric feeling as well. It only happened at nite and it is hard to explain it. happens sometimes in tv shows

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Just because you are an atheist does not mean you should not believe in malevolent entities beyond our understanding.

Atheism just means no gods.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I doubt demons can be killed. I mean jesus could not even kill demons; so I do not see logically how demons can be killed by material objects when they are not even material beings themselves. Get what I am saying? Demons, if they exist, which I doubt (but it is possible), would be much stronger than any human of today.

[edit on Jul 26th 2010 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yeshua ben Yahweh would literally translate from broken hebrew into "Jesus, son of YHWH (God)".

Shalom means peace or good health in some uses.

A hebrew prayer is the Shema.

"Shema, Yisrael, Hashem Eloihenu Hashem Echad" roughly means:
Hear, Israel, the Lord your God is ONE.

It's been said that hebrew is the language of the angels and possibly YHWH since the Old Testament encounters between God, angels, and men were all in Old Hebrew. So the angels and God were speaking hebrew to the old Patriarchs.

something to think about.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

I doubt demons can be killed. I mean jesus could not even kill demons; so I do not see logically how demons can be killed by material objects when they are not even material beings themselves. Get what I am saying? Demons, if they exist, which I doubt (but it is possible), would be much stronger than any human of today.

yes you are generalizing my thread. I do not think you have read it. i only said "kill" to get attention on the title. That is why we have michael

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahuti

Demons are very misunderstood, demons are believed to be evil creatures who kill and corrupt humans while true some do corrupt and inturn the person dies the demon only tempted them humans always have a choice and not all demons are bad they just dont think like humans, they see the world as it is to demons there is no good or evil there is only truth. say your an alcoholic, a demon dont think that its evil a demon only wants you to enjoy your humanity a demon embraces your humanity and all your desires that people consider sinful and wrong but infact are only human but you have a choice to not do them just like anyone else a demon can only tempt you as much as your willing to be tempted in the end the choice is yours even if its your life it wants you to take.

agreed. but only forked tongues believe in this. It is a very satanic viewpoint. Although if that is your way than it is. go for it. live in debauchery. I do at times as well

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

he could, he chose not to.

when legion was being thrown out by Yeshua, he was going to "kill them" (or send them to hell or something like that) and they begged Yeshua to cast them into the lot of pigs nearby instead of that. He abliged, and the lot of pigs then ran off the cliff and purposefully drowned themselves being possessed by the demons of Legion.

My interpretation? they didnt want to be bound by Yeshua in low places or "killed", so they opted for the flock of pigs, and once in the pigs, drowned themselves in water. theres a number of ways to kill yourself, starvation etc, think of what a demon could come up with. but they chose water. Does water have the ability to sustain spiritual entities that are without a body or host? Is there truth to holy water or specific springs in parts of the world where people claim to be healed of disease? maybe..

but this would mean evil entities can go from one host to another or from no host to a host via water as well. we are 80% water ourselves, is that the root of it, "having a demon", so to speak?

water is life ... oh yeah, it states that Yeshua has power of the principalities of the air and water and earth, the demons, and that we humans who are elect when Messiah returns will judge the ANGELS on judgement day. We are above angels, because we were created in YHWH's image, and they werent. Demons, a corrupt form of angels, could not have dominion over the elect.

[edit on 7/26/2010 by runetang]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
We have a lot of the same beliefs

btw, why is it okay for ppl to post threads how to summon demons and not "kill"

intresting

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by Tahuti

agreed. but only forked tongues believe in this. It is a very satanic viewpoint. Although if that is your way than it is. go for it. live in debauchery. I do at times as well

Now I wouldn't say that's the Satanic view as most modern Satanists follow the teachings of LaVey who teaches atheism but incorporates negative archetypes to satisfy peoples need for dogma. The word demon comes from the Greek word daimon which meant teacher, genius, inferior deity. Christianity is what twisted the meaning of the word to something negative. Demons are just entities that exist on a different plane some are good, some are bad, some are indifferent. They have the same freewill that we have. Christianity as any other religion holds no power over them, it's peoples faith in those words that give power to what you say.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Very interesting stance. But the word demon did not originated in Greek. It was used with other Jewish mythologies before the coming of christ. I also include giglamash as well. I am tired of our greco rome westrened world. Aren't you?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Pure blind faith and prayer do not create a "shield". There are numerous failed excorcisms. Numerous accounts of ineffectual prayer. Calling upon Michael isn't relevant. The older religons all have similar rites of excorcism. The pattern and belief in the rites as well as the religon are what makes it effective in legitimate possession cases. Holy water, salt, sage... A tool is only as effective as the hand that wields it. As far as a negative can't defeat a negative that simply isn't so either. There is proof of this in the physical world. Great good often attracts great evil, much like a magnet. Negatives are repellant. Why would a demon have interest in bothering a truly bad person who has already turned from good?

No offense, I think you do more harm with your thread than good.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join