It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian tipster gets $27 Million!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here's the link:

www.cnn.com...

Here's the really funny part of the story:

"Officials said he not only claimed the $25 million award that was being offered by the U.S. government for information that led to Mohammed's arrest, but also demanded $2 million more to help cover the costs of his family moving to Great Britain. He is being paid the money, the sources said. "

Funny, who'd have thought that an Al Queda member would prove to be the ULTIMATE Capitalist???

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sounds more like greed to me...As if $25 million wouldn't have been enough to cover moving expenses anyway...

Hell, give me that $2 million & it would be enough to set up my family & close relatives & all of our generations to come...Simply because I wouldn't be *stupid* with it & wouldn't allow them to get stupid with what I give them.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
When he gets to Great Britain I hope that money is taxed.I think it's 40%.Hee Hee.$10MILLION.

He's probably not used to paying taxes and I bet they didn't tell him before he entered the country.It is earned income isn't it?

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
"It is earned income isn't it?"

Hehe...damn straight....

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Why doesn't he move his family to the US then?...After all, Bush will welcome his money...er...family with open arms. There is a war to pay for you know...

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
He's moving to Britain! I'd think that either of the two countries that seem the most angered towards Al Queda, would not be on the top of the list destination-wise... Personally, I would;ve saved some money and just shot him after talking, whilst reporting that I paid him....oops! Maybe that's what they DID?

top topics

join